"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Ladies, how do you plan to handle the night time feedings and changings? Are you going to alternate with DH/OH, or is just one parent going to do it all?

DH works and I stay at home, and will be breastfeeding so I've already told him I'll be taking care of it. My goal is to BF for the first year. (fingers crossed for that!)

Ladies, how do you plan to handle the night time feedings and changings? Are you going to alternate with DH/OH, or is just one parent going to do it all?

DH works and I stay at home, and will be breastfeeding so I've already told him I'll be taking care of it. My goal is to BF for the first year. (fingers crossed for that!)

I'll be a stay at home mom too so I'll be taking on the bulk of the diaper changes and feedings. Hubby needs to sleep so he can get up for work.

I seriously can't stop thinking about Sunkiss today. I'm so excited for her!!!

She sent me a note earlier telling me to tell all of you thank you for the well wishes and she loves us all.

she just messaged me again saying that she is just now starting to get contractions but they are not painful yet.

Omg I can't wait to hear all the details and get pictures!!! This is so exciting! :)

Its so exciting because its one of our own.... Its cool to know when its your turn you have so many ladies who are thinking of you on your day.

Ill be a stay at home mom too as i am currently a housewife. But DH wants to help as much as he can so i will do the feeding as i want to bf too but i will express some so he can feed baby a bit too as he doesn't want to feel left out bless and we will share nappy changing etc when he is home. The baby will sleep in our room for at least the first year so he will wake up whatever.

I am planning to breastfeed so ill be doing most of the feeding, changing for the first few weeks/months etc as I am not working (I plan on going back to work part time after 6months)

At the moment OH works full time and needs his sleep, but we are hoping once baby is here he too can reduce his hours and we both take time looking after the baby and working so its a 50/50 split. Luckily were ok finacially so can manage on 2 part time wages.

The first few years are important to us and we both want to be involved in bringing her up and not at work all the time, thats why its taken us 10 years to decide to have a baby....Once shes in school we can look at other options or baby number 2 lol :)

i wish i could stay home. -working on it, and also working on getting in the mood for o... OH and I aren't feeling it this time for some reason, but who knows - a lot can change in 3 days? but it's been wierd. since the d&c, i get really moody up to o and then only really get in the mood after o! i think i might be subconsciously scared and inhibiting myself. now oh has caught it too.

SUNKISS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhh! thinking of her and fayth xoxoxoxooxoox

can not wait for pictures!

OMG Jewelz thank you for the updates!! Please keep us posted!! :yipee:

I was just thinking this morning about what if I'm the last of the Sept girls and all of you are too busy to be excited for my updates because you'll all have your babies already :cry: just being dramatic in my head! I know all of us are planning to stick around!

I really don't feel like I'm going to give birth anytime soon. I'm pretty sure Munchkin is not engaged at all and I haven't lost any of my plug. Can't really see us going before 40 weeks if not induced. It's ok though, I'm still enjoying being pregnant, so not really in any hurry! :flower:

Horsey, I'm sorry you guys aren't feeling it :hugs: I can totally imagine why things would feel stressful around O time.

I havent gotten anymore updates from her in a while so I guess things are progressing. All I can think about is....."I hope she is ok." Ive done a lot of praying for her today! Lift her up ladies!!

Horsey I get what you mean. because it looked like I was going to O last week, me and DH Bd'd loads and then again when we thought it was trying again so now that it seems to have not happened yet again we are really not feeling it but are still trying to keep going with every other day just in case.

yeah, that's one of the things about having an unpredictable cycle. it can be stressful and emotional and then to have to balance that with two people's moods... especially when we keep getting built up and let down, grr! well, good luck to us both!

:dust:

Well I've missed out on a lot, but I read sunkiss's first post about going to l&d. I'm so excited, and now kinda worried! Was this her first child? Cause it probably will take longer if it is. Prayers for her!

Seaweed, I'm sure we are all going to stick around for the last of the September babies. I know I will definitely still be excited!! I love babies, and pregnancy (except my own, LOL), and birth. I can't wait to finish school and become a midwife!! Plus we have more babies coming in April, so we are sticking around.

I'll be sticking around for sure :) Can't wait to see all the April babies, and to see Stef and Horseypants get their BFPs!

Going to bed. Hoping to wake up to an awesome update on Sunkiss and baby Fayth!! Will say a prayer for them before I sleep.

Checking in ladies. Can't wait for updates on Sunkiss and Miss Fayth. Praying for them both. This is soooo exciting

Don't forget about us Winter babies here! :)

Saw on Sunkiss' facebook and she got her epidural and is feeling great! Shouldn't be long now...I can't wait to see the pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->