"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Oh pray for me ladies. AF is due tomorrow and I'm going back in to the doctor for a test, provided AF doesn't come...... I really don't think she will, but I'm not 100% sure!!

Morning Ladies

Just checking in to see if any updates on Sunkiss....hope its all going well for her.

I am definatly sticking around, ill be on here when baby is asleep as I must catch up with my girls lol.

To those ladies waiting for O, I know it can be tough, espically if your not feeling in the mood to BD but you feel you have to do it or you may miss out. I havent got any words of wisdom really, my OH was really fed up at the time and me pestering him non stop to BD didnt help....just keep doing it every few days and hopefully you'll catch that egg somewhere down the line :)

So what are our due dates after us September ladies? I need to make a note lol

xxxxxxxxxx

hey ladies, my temp went up a bit today but i'm trying not to get my hopes up as it has happened before without it meaning anything

I'm not sure of mine yet. It's either April 3 or April 13. Only a scan will tell, but first I have to dodge AF!! No sign of her yet. Not even a cramp. (I really don't think she'll be coming around for a while after I told her off last time!!) :haha:

Krippy, we will be around for you guys as well.

Sunkiss started pushing an hour or two ago. I'm sure baby Fayth has been born by now. Waiting for her to settle and update us. So exciting!!

GL JCombs...You will be fine darling! FXd for you1

My c-section is booked for December 7th but I am hoping to deliver naturally before then if this bubs isn't too big. Pray for a tiny baby for me! lol

FAYTH ELIZABETH was born this morning at 8:04am. She is so beautiful and perfect!! Congrats to Sunkiss!!!

Im going to let her post her own pictures. If you are on her facebook she has pics up!

she is doing great and so is the baby. From what I can tell from the pics. No weight yet.

Our threads first LO is here. Yay Sunkiss!! I call next. :haha: Hope everyone has a nice day! Have to go to work for a few hours. Will look out for an update on Sunkiss and baby Fayth when I get home.

Oh I wish I had her on fb!!! I had thought about adding her when I first met her, but I thought it might weird her out if I asked. Yay!!!!:yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->