"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Good morning ladies :)

I was so excited for sunkiss, I dreamt that me and my husband were waiting at the hospital for her to give birth :) I also admit, I checked my facebook a few times overnight waiting for the news! Fayth is a doll! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Good luck JCombs and cckarting! Let us know how your appointments go :)

Ditto...Eeyoregirl! PM me your name and I will add you! :)

Fayth is a little sweetheart! Can't believe you all will be welcoming your LOs soon! So excitin!

she is a really pretty baby and looks like sunkiss - they have that pretty and calm smile

Good morning ladies :)

I was so excited for sunkiss, I dreamt that me and my husband were waiting at the hospital for her to give birth :) I also admit, I checked my facebook a few times overnight waiting for the news! Fayth is a doll! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Good luck JCombs and cckarting! Let us know how your appointments go :)

OMG that is so funny because I was up at 4am looking at my FB page to see if she had come yet!! LOL :haha:

Where the heck is Bibba these days? Missing persons report is being filed tomorrow!!

Where the heck is Bibba these days? Missing persons report is being filed tomorrow!!

I was just thinking about her today too! I don't venture out of this thread these days so I don't know if she's been around other threads or not either.

I hardly venture either.... :shrug:
I only have 1 other thread that I go to....

Hi everyone! I've been away for quite a while now and I have over 10 pages to read so I've got a lot of work to do :)

Question ladies:

I was sitting down eating lunch and I had a very sharp pain under my left breast/top of rib area. It hurt bad!! Enough to scare me and make me stand up in the restaurant. It is still hurting but not nearly as severe. What could it be? Should I be concerned?

That's what we are going to do too. However my bff is going to be going with us to the ultrasound, so she will know and we wont. She will bake the cake or I will give her money to order one or something. We always do a "Friends Thanksgiving" on the Sat after normal Thanksgiving here. I believe thats when we will do the reveal. Its going to kill me for my best friend to know before I do. I couldn't do a note. I would bust into it. She will have to know...

Aww that will be a lot of fun! I wish we had someone who would do the same for us!

Beeba, I can't remember last time you posted, but you may have some big news to catch up on! Anyway welcome back :wave: how are you?

Eeyore girl, that's strange, I don't know what that pain could be. I've had rib pain from foot in ribs, but it's a little early for that for you I think! Could be your stomach maybe? Or heartburn? Upper left side pain is much better than upper right side pain, but if it doesn't go away then it's never a bad idea to call in or get it checked!

hey girls,

im heading to l&d i think my water has been leaking, i have been having heavy discharge for days now but this is a little different, every time i get up i can feel it come out like i have no control n its soaking my liner now, when i pulled down my panties it was running down my leg, not a big gush but its def more than discharge, this is the same thing happened with olivia, i was leaking a few days b4 the rupture, only this time i know my baby will be fine if born now but i was hoping for a few more weeks, i will log on from the hospital n let u know wuts going on!!

Oh honey, I hope everything will be ok!! Will keep you in my prayers:kiss:

FAYTH ELIZABETH was born this morning at 8:04am. She is so beautiful and perfect!! Congrats to Sunkiss!!!

Im going to let her post her own pictures. If you are on her facebook she has pics up!

Omg this is great! I'm so happy for her! She has waited for this for so long and she has so earned this! Unfortunately I don't have her on Facebook but can you please send her my love and congrats :) This is so exciting, I'm soo happy:happydance:

hahah I'm here I've been a bit busy. And to be honest my morning sickness is putting me in a very bad mood. I don't feel like doing anything and I just want to sleeeeeeppp! I threw up for the first time today though and it was awful :wacko: And the burning weather is not helping either. I don't know what to do.

How are you getting along? How are your symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->