"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Beeba, I can't remember last time you posted, but you may have some big news to catch up on! Anyway welcome back :wave: how are you?

I'm ok, thank you :) Been better. I'm not complaining or anything but I just can't seem to feel well. I can't really enjoy my pregnancy with all these symptoms :(

I'm sorry you're not feeling well :hugs: morning sickness can really take it out of you. I remember not feeling like a functioning human at all. I hope it gets better for you soon.

Hi Ladies

OMG she is here, so excited for sunkiss....cant wait to see pics. I don't really use facebook so havent added any of you.....hopefully she post one pic on here when she gets the chance.

Cant believe our first baby has been born and Sunkiss totally deserves all the happiness she must be feeling right now :)

So were thinking Shante next right? I still think I have a few more weeks left before I pop.

My baby shower tomorrow, excited and nervous lol, will update you all over the weekend.

Oh and our nursery is almost ready....want to see pics? Hard to get a pic of the room as a whole as our hallway is narrow lol.

I am in love with it. Still a few things to do like the jungle animal wall stickers around the window and a huge stuffed giraffe. Plus we need to fill the shelves/wardrobe with books, toys and clothes etc.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• Nursery 1.jpg
    Nursery 1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Nursery 2.jpg
    Nursery 2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Nursery 3.jpg
    Nursery 3.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 6
This is what we need to add....

My sister is buying her the giraffe and my mum the bookcase for christmas lol

Attachments

• jungle-safari-forward-facing-bookcase.jpg
    jungle-safari-forward-facing-bookcase.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
  • plush-giraffe-l.jpg
    plush-giraffe-l.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
Well, ladies, it was another negative. The doctor wasn't even in, but the nurse who did my test told me it was negative, and she's lucky I didn't have a pee stick to slap her with! I told her I'm sick of this, that it's impossible for me to have 18 false positives on 4 different brands, and 3 being digital. She asked if I had any symptoms....

I told her my symptoms, and she said, "Yeah, that does sound like you're pregnant." (Duh) So she set me up an appointment to get this resolved. I hate waiting another 5 days, but I'm glad they're finally listening to me now and not brushing me off! I'm still pretty hopeful about all this. IC's should be here tomorrow so I can poas myself and see!

Ugh...I'm so sorry, jcombs. :hugs: That is so strange. They must be using some pretty crappy tests in that office, because as you said, you are for sure pregnant.

Well, ladies, it was another negative. The doctor wasn't even in, but the nurse who did my test told me it was negative, and she's lucky I didn't have a pee stick to slap her with! I told her I'm sick of this, that it's impossible for me to have 18 false positives on 4 different brands, and 3 being digital. She asked if I had any symptoms....

I told her my symptoms, and she said, "Yeah, that does sound like you're pregnant." (Duh) So she set me up an appointment to get this resolved. I hate waiting another 5 days, but I'm glad they're finally listening to me now and not brushing me off! I'm still pretty hopeful about all this. IC's should be here tomorrow so I can poas myself and see!

The least they could have done was order a blood test!! And don't worry about their test being negative, when I first went in after I got my positives, I was told the same thing (although I noticed at the end of my appointment, you could clearly see a second line! It just took a little while to show up.) But I brought my pee tests in just in case and showed them, and I saw the doctor who was awesome and ordered beta tests for me.

Sounds like they just have crappy tests! Sorry you're having to deal with this :hugs: Glad your IC's are coming in, that will definitely help being able to watch the line get darker every day :)

I think so too. AF has not shown. (SHEW!!) And with all these symptoms, and given the fact I know what being pregnant feels like, what else could this be? I know they're not going to let their tests sit past the time, then hold it up to a light and examine it for hours, but I really don't think they let them sit long enough.

The least they could have done was order a blood test!! And don't worry about their test being negative, when I first went in after I got my positives, I was told the same thing (although I noticed at the end of my appointment, you could clearly see a second line! It just took a little while to show up.) But I brought my pee tests in just in case and showed them, and I saw the doctor who was awesome and ordered beta tests for me.

Sounds like they just have crappy tests! Sorry you're having to deal with this :hugs: Glad your IC's are coming in, that will definitely help being able to watch the line get darker every day :)

Thanks for your reassurance. She said she couldn't order a blood test cause there was no doctor there. I'm actually so excited to just have an appointment so I know they're going to figure this out! Before, they really just kinda threw me out the door and it seemed like they weren't listening to me. I guess it helps that I've now missed AF.

Enjoy your babyshower tomorrow, c1403!!

Beeba, hope you start to feel better pretty soon.

jcombs, maybe it was a mixture of diluted pee and a stupid nurse not waiting long enough. I'm glad you were given another appointment its just annoying as you say to have to wait again.

That nursery is beautiful hun :)

afm, I don't want to jinx it but my temp went up a bit again today so possibly ovulation has happened.

That's why I really wish I could have tested before I went. But IC's will probably get here today. Can't wait!!

Um, I'm pretty sure I'm not crazy and haven't miscarried.

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture206.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1163.photobucket.com%2Falbums%

So what in the world is going on? Could it be a tubal or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->