"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Yeah, I've definitely heard the urine tests at the doctor's are not as sensitive as HPTs. If they'd done blood tests they obviously would have picked up some HCG, because you're seeing it there on that test.

So what in the world is going on? Could it be a tubal or something?

I'm sure their tests just aren't as sensitive. I don't think you have any reason to worry :) :hugs:

Thanks. I'm not incredibly worried, because I'm thinking at this point, I'd probably having some pain if it were tubal. But on the other hand, it seems like after 3 weeks, I would be producing enough hormone for their crappy tests.:shrug:

So what in the world is going on? Could it be a tubal or something?

I'm sure their tests just aren't as sensitive. I don't think you have any reason to worry :) :hugs:

Thanks. I'm not incredibly worried, because I'm thinking at this point, I'd probably having some pain if it were tubal. But on the other hand, it seems like after 3 weeks, I would be producing enough hormone for their crappy tests.:shrug:

Not to scare you but my ectopic didn't hurt until I was 6 weeks along also my pee sticks were super dark by 3 weeks 5 days.

It scares me, but it's useful information. That's all the more reason to make them do a scan!

Um, I'm pretty sure I'm not crazy and haven't miscarried.

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture206.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1163.photobucket.com%2Falbums%

That's definitely a bfp! Doctors are wrong a lot of the time. Just take the tests, listen to your body and relax :) You're pregnant! :happydance:

Hi Ladies

OMG she is here, so excited for sunkiss....cant wait to see pics. I don't really use facebook so havent added any of you.....hopefully she post one pic on here when she gets the chance.

Cant believe our first baby has been born and Sunkiss totally deserves all the happiness she must be feeling right now :)

So were thinking Shante next right? I still think I have a few more weeks left before I pop.

My baby shower tomorrow, excited and nervous lol, will update you all over the weekend.

Oh and our nursery is almost ready....want to see pics? Hard to get a pic of the room as a whole as our hallway is narrow lol.

I am in love with it. Still a few things to do like the jungle animal wall stickers around the window and a huge stuffed giraffe. Plus we need to fill the shelves/wardrobe with books, toys and clothes etc.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww this is sooo cute :)

How's sunkiss doing? How's her lil girl? I can't wait to see some pics

Um, I'm pretty sure I'm not crazy and haven't miscarried.

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture206.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1163.photobucket.com%2Falbums%

That's definitely a bfp! Doctors are wrong a lot of the time. Just take the tests, listen to your body and relax :) You're pregnant! :happydance:

I think so too. But I'm not putting my tickers back up til it's been confirmed by a doctor who went to medical school and I've had a scan to see how far along I am!!!:dohh:

Hey ladies, FF has just given me crosshairs but I don't even think that's right as I played with it a bit and unless my temp goes up again tomorrow it will take them away again :(. Got my blood test tomorrow tho, then just waiting on my scan.

Ugh, just had some dark red spotting with little black spots in it. This cannot be normal....

Yes about an hour ago. I think this spotting was due because AF was supposed to come yesterday, and from what I've read, that's completely normal. I just got really freaked out by the color of it this morning. Just some light pink streaks when I wipe now.

Yes about an hour ago. I think this spotting was due because AF was supposed to come yesterday, and from what I've read, that's completely normal. I just got really freaked out by the color of it this morning. Just some light pink streaks when I wipe now.

Well that definitely sounds like a good sign :) :hugs: When is your appointment again?

I took a nap this afternoon and I dreamt of sunkiss and Fayth :) I can't wait for her to come back and post some pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->