"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Ladies I swear we are on the same page! I can't wait to hear from her and hear her birth story. I wanna know her heart and how they are doing.

Happy I made it to 36 weeks!! One more week until I'm full term. I guess this little princess isn't going to act up like her sisters. We shall see when I got to my OB appt on Tues. They will do the GBS test and check my cervix. Hopefully it is still closed. Either way, I am happy to have made it this far and to have no signs of pre-eclampsia.

I miss Sunkiss too. But newborns take up most of your time and energy, so I understand her needing some rest. Can't wait to hear her birth story as well.

Thank you. I was GBS positive in 5 out of 6 pregnancies, so most likely it'll be positive. But I already know the routine with the antibiotics during labor.

Thank you. I was GBS positive in 5 out of 6 pregnancies, so most likely it'll be positive. But I already know the routine with the antibiotics during labor.

I have my next OB appointment Tuesday and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to get checked for GBS, when they do it, do they use a speculum or does the doc just swab the outer area? I don't really think my doc will be checking for dilation or anything so I have no idea what to expect.

I have my next OB appointment Tuesday and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to get checked for GBS, when they do it, do they use a speculum or does the doc just swab the outer area? I don't really think my doc will be checking for dilation or anything so I have no idea what to expect.

With my appts for the GBS the doc always used a speculum as they did all the PAP labs at the same time. It isn't painful, just some pressure. And at this stage it can cause spotting which may be scary, but no cause for concern. Things may vary on the west coast. My oldest two were born in Los Angeles, but I don't remember my OB appts (it was 12 and 10 and half yrs ago). Just be prepared just in case they do a speculum exam. Are you going to be going weekly now? If they don't do it this week, they will do it the next.

Hey ladies Good Morning and Happy Monday to you!
I'm pretty sure I got hit by the Monday bus this morning. I am so exhausted and can't seem to get it together this morning. I was stapled to my bed this morning with my sweet puppy. It's virtually impossible to get out of bed in the morning when you have the cutest puppy on the planet snuggling with you. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::nope::nope:
Nixi.jpg

My symptoms are still touch and go. I have like a 3 hour window in the mornings where I feel not so bloated. Then I eat something and I immediatly blow up like a balloon.
I have some nice watery CM all the time now. Yucky! :growlmad:

I had MS just one day. Then it all passed. I never got sick just felt icky.
I'm sleeping like a rock at night with no really crazy dreams. Not more then normal anyways. I have always had some bizzarre dreams. LOL :shrug:

My appitite has picked up just a touch. I'm still trying to keep it in check though. Lots of fresh fruit lately.

Have any of you ladies ever had the a sensation of something constantly stuck in your throat? Its odd and bothersome. Im going to ask my Dr about it when I go. I thought maybe it was from an allergy or something.

Hope you ladies have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing all of your weekly updates.
Gosh, some of you ladies are so close!! Yay! :happydance::cloud9:

I'm pretty sure I got hit by the Monday bus this morning. I am so exhausted and can't seem to get it together this morning. I was stapled to my bed this morning with my sweet puppy. It's virtually impossible to get out of bed in the morning when you have the cutest puppy on the planet snuggling with you. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::nope::nope:
View attachment 458051

My symptoms are still touch and go. I have like a 3 hour window in the mornings where I feel not so bloated. Then I eat something and I immediatly blow up like a balloon.

I'm sleeping like a rock at night with no really crazy dreams. Not more then normal anyways. I have always had some bizzarre dreams. LOL :shrug:

My appitite has picked up just a touch. I'm still trying to keep it in check though. Lots of fresh fruit lately.

Have any of you ladies ever had the a sensation of something constantly stuck in your throat? Its odd and bothersome. Im going to ask my Dr about it when I go. I thought maybe it was from an allergy or something.

Hope you ladies have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing all of your weekly updates.

Hey hun. I can sympathise with the stuck in throat feeling. I had this a few times during early pregnancy....I only suffered the once from morning sickness but had this constant lump in my throat for a long while.

xxx

Hi Ladies

How are we all. Cant beleive Fayth is actually here, so surreal as that means the rest of us September ladies are not that far away.

I am good, very tired now and kind of just want this over with if I am honest.

My baby shower went really well and got some lovely gifts such as photo frames, little wooden toys and loadsss of clothes. The day was a bit manic as we had 15 people plus 6children and I felt pulled around a little making sure I spoke to everyone. Plus I hate having crowds at my hosue so that made me a little on edge but it was a good day and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and I got spoilt lol.

I have been loving sorting out the babys room now that its all done and I have all my little gifts to display, shes a spoilt girl thats for sure.

Bad news is I am suffering from thrush :-( I have had a tender area 'down there' for a couple of weeks now and its quite red, although lately its been quite sore and even more tender so I decided to go Drs and they took a swab (I get results weds) and have prescribed me a presary and cream....I should have gone earlier but I thought the skin tenderness was normal down there due to increased blood flow etc, I hope it doesnt affect delivery as I've read the baby can get it if its still an active infection when i give birth :-(

Lots of love ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning and happy Monday! Aww Jewelz your puppy is adorable! :cloud9:

I totally remember the "hit by the Monday bus" feeling. Poor girl :hugs: Can't say I had the feeling of something stuck in my throat, but I could see that being pregnancy related. I'm glad you are sleeping well!

I woke up this morning thinking I'd be spending the morning at the doctor's. No movement at all and usually he's quite active whenever I'm lying down. But I ate some sugary stuff for breakfast and he seems to have perked up, so I'm not worried right now. I'll continue to keep an eye on it.
He also started hiccuping (I know it doesn't count as a voluntary movement, but he often does that after breakfast too) and DH could see the hiccups from across the room! :haha:

I've been feeling tired lately. Haven't needed to nap during the day but just feel like I need more sleep at night. I wonder if I should ask about getting my iron levels re-tested? They were at 10.8 last time (normal is 11) and I think the doctor wasn't going to order a re-test because they were so close. The fatigue seems like very normal third tri stuff but I don't know, it might be worth ruling out a further drop in levels, or increasing the supplements if I need to. What would you ladies do? :shrug:

Happy 1 month countdown to the Sept 13th girls :happydance: hope everyone is feeling well!

Hey! Just wanted to let yall know I found another place that can see me tomorrow at 10 am. I know it's not that much sooner than my other appointment, but I"m hoping this place can actually give me some answers and let me go on with my life one way or another!

C, I didn't see your post...I'm so glad your shower went well! :happydance: I didn't have any kids at mine, that must have been crazy indeed!

I'm sorry about the thrush, but you should have plenty of time before delivery and I bet it will have cleared up by then. :hugs: Shouldn't take more than a week, or however long they have you using the treatment.

Jcombs, I'm glad you found another place that can see you! Fingers crossed!!

Hey! Just wanted to let yall know I found another place that can see me tomorrow at 10 am. I know it's not that much sooner than my other appointment, but I"m hoping this place can actually give me some answers and let me go on with my life one way or another!

Good for you girl! I'm glad you are getting answers and getting to the bottom of all of this. Crazy stuff!!

Let us know what happens for sure. :hugs:

View attachment 458051

Hey hun. I can sympathise with the stuck in throat feeling. I had this a few times during early pregnancy....I only suffered the once from morning sickness but had this constant lump in my throat for a long while.

xxx

Oh thank gosh, I thought I was crazy! Its annoying and it makes me feel like I need to gag. Its messing with my gag reflex.

Hi Ladies

My baby shower went really well and got some lovely gifts such as photo frames, little wooden toys and loadsss of clothes. The day was a bit manic as we had 15 people plus 6children and I felt pulled around a little making sure I spoke to everyone. Plus I hate having crowds at my hosue so that made me a little on edge but it was a good day and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and I got spoilt lol.

I have been loving sorting out the babys room now that its all done and I have all my little gifts to display, shes a spoilt girl thats for sure.

Bad news is I am suffering from thrush :-( I have had a tender area 'down there' for a couple of weeks now and its quite red, although lately its been quite sore and even more tender so I decided to go Drs and they took a swab (I get results weds) and have prescribed me a presary and cream....I should have gone earlier but I thought the skin tenderness was normal down there due to increased blood flow etc, I hope it doesnt affect delivery as I've read the baby can get it if its still an active infection when i give birth :-(

Lots of love ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay for baby showers! So glad you had a good time and it all went well.

EEk! Thrush can be so painful and annoying. Hope it clears up quick. I'll say a quick prayer for ya. Hugs hun!

hey everyone, super quick update from me - i'm not quite in the 2ww yet. i was expecting to o yesterday but it hasn't happened yet. steph - sounds like ambiguity for you - maybe we'll end up on the same 2ww.

that would be good!

i played with my chart and if my temp goes up to at least 97.75 tomorrow then it will put my crosshairs back but i'm really not expecting that at all so i'm back to waiting to O again. I had my blood taken today to test for signs of pcos and will be calling up for my results on thursday. then i'm going to call the hospital to chase up my scan too if i still haven't got my appointment through

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->