"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Good morning and happy Monday! Aww Jewelz your puppy is adorable! :cloud9:

I totally remember the "hit by the Monday bus" feeling. Poor girl :hugs: Can't say I had the feeling of something stuck in my throat, but I could see that being pregnancy related. I'm glad you are sleeping well!

I woke up this morning thinking I'd be spending the morning at the doctor's. No movement at all and usually he's quite active whenever I'm lying down. But I ate some sugary stuff for breakfast and he seems to have perked up, so I'm not worried right now. I'll continue to keep an eye on it.
He also started hiccuping (I know it doesn't count as a voluntary movement, but he often does that after breakfast too) and DH could see the hiccups from across the room! :haha:

I've been feeling tired lately. Haven't needed to nap during the day but just feel like I need more sleep at night. I wonder if I should ask about getting my iron levels re-tested? They were at 10.8 last time (normal is 11) and I think the doctor wasn't going to order a re-test because they were so close. The fatigue seems like very normal third tri stuff but I don't know, it might be worth ruling out a further drop in levels, or increasing the supplements if I need to. What would you ladies do? :shrug:

Happy 1 month countdown to the Sept 13th girls :happydance: hope everyone is feeling well!

Glad the little mister decided to move around for you. I had a scare like that a few weeks ago. I had slept on my stomach unknowingly and when I woke up I panicked. Poked around and tried to make her move but she wouldn't. Guess she was sleeping comfortably. Eventually she woke up and became active. But it is still scary.

Hi Ladies

How are we all. Cant beleive Fayth is actually here, so surreal as that means the rest of us September ladies are not that far away.

I am good, very tired now and kind of just want this over with if I am honest.

My baby shower went really well and got some lovely gifts such as photo frames, little wooden toys and loadsss of clothes. The day was a bit manic as we had 15 people plus 6children and I felt pulled around a little making sure I spoke to everyone. Plus I hate having crowds at my hosue so that made me a little on edge but it was a good day and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and I got spoilt lol.

I have been loving sorting out the babys room now that its all done and I have all my little gifts to display, shes a spoilt girl thats for sure.

Bad news is I am suffering from thrush :-( I have had a tender area 'down there' for a couple of weeks now and its quite red, although lately its been quite sore and even more tender so I decided to go Drs and they took a swab (I get results weds) and have prescribed me a presary and cream....I should have gone earlier but I thought the skin tenderness was normal down there due to increased blood flow etc, I hope it doesnt affect delivery as I've read the baby can get it if its still an active infection when i give birth :-(

Lots of love ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad your babyshower went well. I know what you mean about the tiredness. I think we are all tired at this point. Not sure about the thrush, but it shouldn't stay too long.

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture212.jpg

What do you think?

I have questions for you ladies: Does anyone else have round ligament pain? Mine is terible in the morning, enough for me to groan in pain. What do you do to ease the pain? I've never had it this bad before, but I'm guessing it's from so many pregnancies.

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture212.jpg

What do you think?

there's no question about it now. how long does the result stay on the screen for do you know?

I like that it's bilingual! :haha:
Sorry. Seriously...I think as long as it's positive, there is HCG in your system and you are pregnant. I can't remember how far along you thought you were at this point, but a positive is a positive.

Edited to add: Stef makes a good point...can you take that in to your appointment tomorrow?

What do you think?

Looks promising, I guess. I'm not sure about those ICs, but do they get darker? I know First Response, Clear Blue, and EPT get darker every few days.

The leaflet says it should stay on there for about 24 hours, so I'm hoping it holds out til then. I know they might say I can't go by it since the FDA doesn't allow them to be sold here, but pregnant is pregnant.

I thought I was closer to 5 or 6 weeks, but all that will hopefully be cleared up soon. I am on cloud 9 right now!!!

I have questions for you ladies: Does anyone else have round ligament pain? Mine is terible in the morning, enough for me to groan in pain. What do you do to ease the pain? I've never had it this bad before, but I'm guessing it's from so many pregnancies.

I have it every so often when I stand up, but it was actually worse second tri I think. I didn't have a great way of dealing with it. Just take it slowly when you get up, I guess? :hugs: You could take acetominphen but I don't know if you want to be taking that constantly for sporadic pain. I hope it gets better.

BTW, I still sleep half on my stomach all the time...it's not uncomfortable for me. Are we not supposed to do that? I thought it was just about minimizing discomfort for us. In fact this website says it is the best way to rest: https://www.spinningbabies.com/more-info/for-pregnancy/rest-smart-posture I know it's not a medical website though!

The leaflet says it should stay on there for about 24 hours, so I'm hoping it holds out til then. I know they might say I can't go by it since the FDA doesn't allow them to be sold here, but pregnant is pregnant.

I thought I was closer to 5 or 6 weeks, but all that will hopefully be cleared up soon. I am on cloud 9 right now!!!

Exactly! Pregnant is pregnant!! :thumbup:

maybe you ovulated a bit later than you thought? its 1-2 weeks since conception so you'd actually be about 4 weeks pregnant roughly i think.

I have it every so often when I stand up, but it was actually worse second tri I think. I didn't have a great way of dealing with it. Just take it slowly when you get up, I guess? :hugs: You could take acetominphen but I don't know if you want to be taking that constantly for sporadic pain. I hope it gets better.

BTW, I still sleep half on my stomach all the time...it's not uncomfortable for me. Are we not supposed to do that? I thought it was just about minimizing discomfort for us. In fact this website says it is the best way to rest: https://www.spinningbabies.com/more-info/for-pregnancy/rest-smart-posture I know it's not a medical website though!

I always sleep half on my stomach. But that one morning I woke up completely on my stomach. I could still technically lay on my stomach. I was afraid I had hurt her by doing so. I know it sounds crazy because babies are well cushioned.

Yes, she's right according to what the test says. I just thought I was more like 5 or 6 weeks. No biggie though. I have an appointment tomorrow, and I'm just so happy the thing still says "pregnant."

i hope you're going to waggle that pee stick in the doctors face if they say no lol :haha:

Yes, she's right according to what the test says. I just thought I was more like 5 or 6 weeks. No biggie though. I have an appointment tomorrow, and I'm just so happy the thing still says "pregnant."

Praying everything works out for you and your appt goes well tomorrow. Maybe they will be able to do an internal scan or something more than they have done thus far. Maybe you did O late, because if you were 5 or 6 weeks it would probably say 2 to 3 weeks. Or your urine could've been diluted when you tested.

Yes, it always seems to be diluted. I hold it for as long as I possibly can, and it's still almost clear every time, and I can't seem to find the best time of day to test. Someone is going to get it wiped across their face if I hear anymore "No's!" lol

have you tried not having anything to drink after say 8 or 9pm (depending on when you get up) then using your first pee the next day?

Yes I have, and at least with IC's, they're so so faint, I get freaked out for the rest of the day. I have sworn off fmu! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->