"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

I'm jumping up and down for you jcomb!!! Yay!!! So excited you could confirm. We should be right on the same track just about. Maybe a week off. Congrats hun!!

Thank you jewelz! It's so nice to have people around to cry with you in bad times and jump up and down for you in the good! I love you all!

Ok ladies, how would you describe what's going on with my bump? I took the comparison photo because I feel like baby has dropped and wanted to confirm, but if anything it looks like the opposite. :dohh:

The first picture is last Sunday and the second one is today.
https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/34_3_crop.jpghttps://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/35_4_crop3.jpg

It looks more rounded, so maybe he turned more toward my back? :shrug:

Ok ladies, how would you describe what's going on with my bump? I took the comparison photo because I feel like baby has dropped and wanted to confirm, but if anything it looks like the opposite. :dohh:

The first picture is last Sunday and the second one is today.
https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/34_3_crop.jpghttps://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/35_4_crop3.jpg

It looks more rounded, so maybe he turned more toward my back? :shrug:

No idea what's going on but it's definitely rounded! Maybe baby is fattening up :) I think mine must be going through a growth spurt or something, this whole pregnancy I've hardly had any sort of appetite or hunger but all of a sudden I want to EEEEAAATTTT!

jcombs- Looked through your album, you have like a million positives! You are most certainly preggo :) Can't wait to hear how your appointment goes!

stef- Glad you're (hopefully) finally getting some answers! I'm so anxious for Thursday to hear your results. *positive vibes*

seaweed & shante- I've had a scare once too. Usually baby is up when I get up, but I had woken up and hadn't felt anything in what felt like a LONG time. So I gulped some orange juice and laid down to do my first and only official kick count. Didn't feel anything at first but he eventually woke up and I got my 10 kicks in the first half hour. Now if he starts making me nervous from being to still, I play a little music to my tummy and wake him up :)

I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes Jcomb! Hopefully they can put your mind at ease.

Ladies how often should I feel my little guy kicking? I was just wondering since I hear you all talk about it lol.

I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes Jcomb! Hopefully they can put your mind at ease.

Ladies how often should I feel my little guy kicking? I was just wondering since I hear you all talk about it lol.

It all depends on the baby. Some babies are very active and some are more quiet. If you start to keep track you will notice his normal pattern. There is usually concern when a normally active baby becomes inactive for extended periods, or a normally quiet baby makes weird jerking movements.

jcombs- Looked through your album, you have like a million positives! You are most certainly preggo :) Can't wait to hear how your appointment goes!

stef- Glad you're (hopefully) finally getting some answers! I'm so anxious for Thursday to hear your results. *positive vibes*

seaweed & shante- I've had a scare once too. Usually baby is up when I get up, but I had woken up and hadn't felt anything in what felt like a LONG time. So I gulped some orange juice and laid down to do my first and only official kick count. Didn't feel anything at first but he eventually woke up and I got my 10 kicks in the first half hour. Now if he starts making me nervous from being to still, I play a little music to my tummy and wake him up :)

I am certainly not questioning "if" I am anymore. It's just a matter of how far along I am!!:happydance:

As Shante said, it depends on his usual pattern. But if you feel like it's less than usual, you should do something to get him moving (like drinking something sugary) and then you should feel at least ten movements pretty soon afterward...some people say two hours, my clinic says half an hour, I've also heard an hour.

Ten movements in half an hour after a sugary drink is a lot less than usual for Munchkin, but apparently if you get at least that many then you're fine.

Hi Ladies

Well that pressary and cream for the thrush has worked wonders, I am feeling so much better and skin has healed up already after one day. If only I had done this when I first noticed things a few weeks ago. I have brought some bigger sized knickers though so more comfy down there.

Regarding babys movements, I have been ok so far as my girlie is quite active, however if I want her to move a little I have a icy drink, warm bath or lay down on my right side and she starts kicking me.

One friend said that the more active you are the less the baby is as your kind of rocking them to sleep in a way....guess that makes some sort of sense.

Seaweed your bump looks more rounded definatly. Do you know if he is head down yet? My bump is kind of lop sided as baby is laying on my left hand side head down but shes also got her back to my left and her legs sometimes stretch all the way over to my right....I feel her movements all over and last night she kicked and we either saw a foot or a knee, it felt so solid. When I do a bit of walking/exervise she also drops right down into my pelvis, which is not always very comfy and takes my breath away.

Sleeping is difficult, when im on my back I get the round ligament pain low down in my stomach, I have a lovely duck feather pillow that I cuddle into my stomach that helps....its definatly coming with me to hospital. If I lie on my right she kicks me hard (obviously makes her uncomfy) and if I lie on my left too long my arm aches lol, plus turning oer takes a great deal of effort and about 4-5 movements before I am on my other side lol

Stef hun I really hope you get some answers at your appointment, it must be so frustrating not knowing whats going on....hopefully later this week you'll know where you are.

JCombs, you have had so many obvious bfps so I hope you too find out for sure how far along you are.

Jewelz hopefully your feeling a little better now, I found drinking lots of cold water helped my stuck in the throat feeling. Drinking juice etc made me feel worse and all I wanted was plain tasting foods like salads with no dressing etc.

Any updates from Sunkiss on her facebook? I bet she is infactuated with baby Fayth so I cant blame her for not popping on here but I cant wait to see pics and hear her story. I am sure she knows were all thinking of them both :)

Any other ladies I've forgotton, sorry....so much to catch up on this thread I sometimes forget what I've read.

Love to all the ladies

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MrsMcD, Seaweed and myself....Its a race to see which of us September 13th ladies are first to go into labour :)

good morning favorite pregos :) i like hearing about the rules on counting movements! keep talking and dont let me derail the conversation. i just wanted to make a quick note that i'm pretty sure i o-ed and am two week waiting now. i dont have my hopes up very high because i was so moody around o time - i've been getting really annoyed at my other half and i do think it matters and might decrease the chances of sperm and egg getting along too...maybe that is bullhonkey though, or maybe i will plain get lucky and knocked up! steph how you doing? seaweed eater, gorgeous, just gorgeous!

I think I o'd a few days ago, my temps are a little screwy but hopefully the next couple of days will give me my crosshairs back on ff.

good morning favorite pregos :) i like hearing about the rules on counting movements! keep talking and dont let me derail the conversation. i just wanted to make a quick note that i'm pretty sure i o-ed and am two week waiting now. i dont have my hopes up very high because i was so moody around o time - i've been getting really annoyed at my other half and i do think it matters and might decrease the chances of sperm and egg getting along too...maybe that is bullhonkey though, or maybe i will plain get lucky and knocked up! steph how you doing? seaweed eater, gorgeous, just gorgeous!

:happydance: For ovulating!! Welcome to the 2ww! It's hell but we are here for you hun. Baby dust to you!!

Ok weird! The whole "stuck in my throat" thing is gone this morning. Woo-Hoo!! I've had it for weeks! I just know its going to come back though. Stupid random preggo stuff! LOL

Saw your FB post Shante...hope you are doing ok! :hugs: Not long for you I bet!

I'm ok, thanks. It's not the fact that I want this pg to end, even though I am uncomfortable. It's more knowing that I have to give her away. I want to spend some time with her until it's time for my move, which is 4 weeks postpartum. But I don't know if my family member would like that. It's just so hard, even though I know it's for the best. I just want to get it over with, the emotional part. But thanks for the concern.

Seaweed...You bump is gorgeous and perfectly round. It is prob just your little man having a change of position. Not long now! ;)

Shante...I can't imagine how you are feeling hun. Just know that we are here for you whenever and whatever you need.

Gl at your appt Jcombs! Thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->