"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

melanie anne, don't get hung up on doing it "perfectly" just do your best and pm me if i can help :)

shante, how are you feeling today? not to push, but did you have the talk with your family member?

I had a dr appointment yesterday. When the medical assistant brought me back to the room she was carrying a bottle of orange stuff. Waaahhhh. Anyway they asked me to drink it before my appointment and then said they would draw my blood an hour later. Soooo then, a 1st year resident came in for my appointment!! He was very nice but clearly uncomfortable and couldn't answer any of my questions about cord blood banking. Uggghh. When I checked out, they asked when I need to come back. I told them I assumed in 1 month. She went back and asked and told me in two weeks!!! Isn't it too early to start coming in every 2 weeks? Did the Dr. make a mistake lol?

I had a dr appointment yesterday. When the medical assistant brought me back to the room she was carrying a bottle of orange stuff. Waaahhhh. Anyway they asked me to drink it before my appointment and then said they would draw my blood an hour later. Soooo then, a 1st year resident came in for my appointment!! He was very nice but clearly uncomfortable and couldn't answer any of my questions about cord blood banking. Uggghh. When I checked out, they asked when I need to come back. I told them I assumed in 1 month. She went back and asked and told me in two weeks!!! Isn't it too early to start coming in every 2 weeks? Did the Dr. make a mistake lol?

Ugh, hate that orange stuff! Yeah you usually don't start going back to them every two weeks til the last tri or so. Unless there's a problem. Maybe he just didn't know because he's "new?" lol

perhaps he wanted you seen earlier because he sensed his services were inadequate xo

Sunkiss- I am soooo happy for you and your family. Fayth is beautiful!!

Jcombs- Sorry you had to go through all of that. Glad you have a plan to start temping and hope you get your bfp soon!!

MrsMcD- You look so beautiful! I hope I look that great at your stage. So excited your turn will be coming soon.

Crown- Yay!! Symptoms! Sorry you aren't feeling well, but glad you are on your journey to your rainbow!!

Happy Thursday to all the B&B ladies!! Baby dust to those TTC, and a relaxing day to the rest. (hugs)

Ok all my September ladies and Krippy & Eeyorgirl....

When did all of you ladies end up having to buy a new bra? I swear I am spilling out already. I bought 2 new bras yesterday and a sleeping bra. My :holly: hurt so bad when I get up to go potty in the night. I have to hold my boobs to my chest when I get up and walk to the restroom. My boobs have never hurt this bad EVER before. Hopefully its a good sign. Hey, whatever it is... I'll take it!!

Melanieanne, good luck with temping, and let us know if you need any help :thumbup:

EeyoreGirl, how strange! I didn't start every 2 weeks until 30 weeks. And then I only had like one of those because my doctor wanted to start weekly appointments early at 33. Did you hear back about the GD screening yet? Fingers crossed!

Jewelz, I'll preface this by saying that my chest has always been the first thing to grow if I gain any weight. But I did start spilling out right away, like within a week or two. I held off until about 8-9 weeks before buying new bras, because I didn't want to spend a lot of money and then only wear them for a week or something, but by then I had grown 2-3 cup sizes. :dohh: And yeah they HURT like heck throughout all of first trimester...and once that went away they itched really badly for most of second tri. I hope that doesn't happen to you, because it was super annoying.

The joys, eh?? :wacko:

Happy 36 weeks to my due date buddies :happydance: next stop FULL TERM!!!

I'm glad to have a doctor appointment this morning. Yesterday morning I had a dream that something was wrong with the baby :cry: and I woke up in a panic and thought I might go in for reduced movements, but eventually I calmed down after I felt him move a lot again. He really has slowed down a lot though. It used to feel like he never stopped moving, but now he stays still most of the time and just moves a lot every so often. Everything I read says it's normal but it's hard not to worry. Anyone else finding the same thing?

shante, how are you feeling today? not to push, but did you have the talk with your family member?

I haven't had the talk with my family member yet. I will see her this weekend when she does my hair, so I will bring it up then. I am feeling ok. Been having BHs all night long. I could barely sleep so I just did breathing exercises with each one. I know real labor contractions are more painful, but it's a good practice.

When did all of you ladies end up having to buy a new bra? I swear I am spilling out already. I bought 2 new bras yesterday and a sleeping bra. My :holly: hurt so bad when I get up to go potty in the night. I have to hold my boobs to my chest when I get up and walk to the restroom. My boobs have never hurt this bad EVER before. Hopefully its a good sign. Hey, whatever it is... I'll take it!!

Sorry I'm no help there. I haven't needed new bras. I have always been 36B/C except when engorged. At one stage I noticed they didn't fit right, but for some reason its fine now. Maybe they grew a little and then shrunk back. LOL.

When I had my glucose tolerance test the orange drink actually tasted pretty good. I guess they've upgraded. LOL. Are you considered High Risk? Usually high risk patients are seen more often early on in the second trimester.

Crown- I still think I need to buy yet more bras!! I would only buy a few at a time. I feel like they are STILL growing :/ In the 1st trimester they hurt bad and I often held them to my chest ESPECIALLY at night.

Should I call the dr office and ask ladies? I am not considered high risk that I know of....

I would call. They really have no reason to see you every two weeks at this point unless you are at higher risk.

My back has started to ache last night, along with the braxton hicks. So I guess she really is posterior. Ugh! Gotta get her to turn before next week, when I am hoping to go into labor.

i think that boobs growing is one of the things i'm least looking forward to, they are already pretty big and i don't like it as it is.

i called the docs to get my blood test results but apparently they are behind so a doctor hasn't looked at them yet and i have to call back tomorrow :growlmad:

YES! That was totally me for the last few nights in a row. I get up to pee and I want to cry they hurt so bad. Crazy! Im sure my hubby loves that Im always holding my boobs and rubbing them. Freak! :blush:

Honestly, I've just worn sports bras this whole pregnancy. At some point my bras started getting too tight in the back, but sports bras are so damn comfortable and I didn't want to go buy new bras and then outgrow them. I recently sized myself and I've gone from a 38DD to a 40DD so my cup size hasn't gone up at all but my ribs have definitely expanded. So I ordered myself a couple of sports nursing bras and will go from there.

Happy 36 weeks to my due date buddies :happydance: next stop FULL TERM!!!

I'm glad to have a doctor appointment this morning. Yesterday morning I had a dream that something was wrong with the baby :cry: and I woke up in a panic and thought I might go in for reduced movements, but eventually I calmed down after I felt him move a lot again. He really has slowed down a lot though. It used to feel like he never stopped moving, but now he stays still most of the time and just moves a lot every so often. Everything I read says it's normal but it's hard not to worry. Anyone else finding the same thing?

I had a crazy dream about my baby last night that freaked me out too! All of a sudden I saw something the size of a golf ball rolling up and down and all around my stomach, so I grabbed my husband and said "LOOK!!!!" It was going around like crazy then all of a sudden we saw a foot sticking out from under my skin, it was so clear that we could make out all of his toes. But it was TINY. Then all of a sudden, he popped all the way out (but still under the skin!) and he was small enough to fit in one hand and I started freaking out because that was WAY too small for how far along I am, and my husband starts telling me it's no big deal. Then we can see he's grabbing on the cord, shoves it into his mouth and starts choking! So I start trying to pat him on the back but there's nothing I could do. It was really disturbing :(

I'm pretty sure I had that dream because I've been feeling him quite a bit less too and just last night I was worrying about it and talking to my husband about it. Whenever I start to worry too much I grab my phone, but it to my lower belly and put on some music and pretty much every time I get at least a kick or two from him which helps. But yes, I've been worrying about the exact same thing. I hate not being able to see what's going on in there and I keep getting worried that something is going to happen with his cord :(

MrsMcD, trust me I've had some crazy dreams as well this pregnancy. I even stopped watching television for 3 months for fear it would make my dreams crazier. It definitely has to do with pregnancy. And they seem so real at the time, its really crazy!! But your LO will be just fine.

I'm sorry you're having weird dreams too, MrsMcD :hugs: how funny, mine had something to do with the baby's size, too.

Just came back from the doctor and he reassured me that it's very normal to be feeling a LOT less movement at this stage. The NST looked really good so that was very reassuring as well.

He offered a cervical check since I'd called on Mon about having contractions, but I said no! :happydance: He said he'd like to start checking it weekly starting next week, so that he can compare from week to week or see if there's been any progression if I think I'm in labor. I said that was fine as long as he doesn't tell me any numbers! :haha: It's more important to me to avoid having the checks once I'm actually in labor, since I don't want the discomfort messing me up when I'm in the zone. For now, I don't really care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->