"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Oh Krippy, that is extremely negligent of that doctor. I'm so sorry you were treated that way. It's so unfair that things like that can happen and nothing can ever make up for it. :hugs:

Mrs McD I love the nursery!! Adorable.

Krippy- I am so sorry you went through that. I can't wait to celebrate with you when you hold your baby in your arms.

Really rough day. Sisters are driving me crazy. ARRRGGHH. lol

1 hr glucose came back elevated :(
Freaking out...sniff sniff

Try not to worry, a LOT of people fail the one hour and pass the three hour no problem :hugs: :) Do you know what the number was?

152. But they sprung the test on me. I ate breakfast but the girl who brought me in said it was fine.

Yeah I ate a big huge dinner complete with ice cream right before doing mine :dohh: Mine came back right around 150 also.

They don't tell you to fast before it, do they? From what I can recall, they just kinda pop it on you one day. I remember with mine, it was always just a few points too high, but I still kinda freaked.

OMG that nursery is too cute!! I cant wait to do ours in December. Woo-Hoo! I think that will be my favorite part about getting ready for baby.

I found a good site for help during labor if anyone is interested. I only glanced through and printed out some of the positions. Will read them later as now I have to go to work.

https://transitiontoparenthood.com/ttp/parented/pain/positions.htm

https://transitiontoparenthood.com/ttp/parented/laborbirth/active.htm

Oh my word, the cramping has begun! (I thought it already had..) Ouch ouch ouch!!!!!!! Now as far as charting, do I count AF as the first day this spotting started or when the flow got heavy and crampy?

Ok ladies, here is a link to one of the funniest shows for pregnant woman. This episode is of birth. Sooooo funny! Have a watch for a good laugh!

https://www.hulu.com/watch/291055

Up All Night with Christina Applegate

Oh my word, the cramping has begun! (I thought it already had..) Ouch ouch ouch!!!!!!! Now as far as charting, do I count AF as the first day this spotting started or when the flow got heavy and crampy?

first day of full flow :)

argh i just called up for my blood test results and they still haven't looked at them so i have to wait til Monday to call again :growlmad:

Thank you. I kinda thought so cause when the ob/gyn looked he said it looked like "I was trying to start my period." Need to go adjust ff! lol

steph, that is really ridiculous. gr! when you call on monday, if they don't have your results, raise a stink. or better yet, call back right now and say you'd like to know before the weekend. press them and get to the bottom of it.

they're closed now so i'll have to wait til monday now anyway :(

on the brightside, James has informed me we are having Chinese food for dinner tonight :)

yummmm :)

sometimes the time difference between us trips me up. chew 'em out on monday!

i will! the time difference throws me a bit sometimes too, although it usually means when i wake up in the morning i have lots to read on here :)

My back is totally aching today. But no signs of labor yet. When I wake up tomorrow I will be full term. Woohoo. Thank you God I'm making it. Hope everyone is doing well.

Wow congrats Shante!! Full term is something to celebrate. We need a belly shot ma'am!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->