"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Yeah don't freak out just yet. With my second and third ones, mine levels were elevated with the one hour, but fine when I did the three hour one.

Yeah I've known plenty of people with false positives on the one hour. It sucks that you have to take the next one, but you still have a great chance of not having GD :hugs:

Okay so I'm too excited, the nursery is pretty much done and I couldn't be happier with how things came out!! :happydance: I put together this little album. https://imgur.com/a/1Qjzw#0

So not to make everyone sad, but I took another hpt today, and the line is completely gone. To be honest, I was starting to wonder "what if I can't ever use hpt's again because they always do this?" Now I know! Also finally feel like it has finally ended, if that makes sense.

So not to make everyone sad, but I took another hpt today, and the line is completely gone. To be honest, I was starting to wonder "what if I can't ever use hpt's again because they always do this?" Now I know! Also finally feel like it has finally ended, if that makes sense.

I'm sorry :hugs: I'm glad you're getting closure though, it really sucks not knowing what is going on. :nope:

Cutest room in the world MrsMcD! It looks so amazing! You are so handy!

Don't worry Eeyore I failed my 1 hour test my last pregnancy and passed my 3 hour test no problem. They are just sending me straight for the 3 hour test this time around! lol

Good news that your HPTs are clear and negative...Now you can start fresh hun!

Glad the NST went well Seaweed. I have to do them twice a week starting at 32 weeks and not looking forward to them. I had them last time and I found them really stressful. It was at my last NST that they found that RJ had passed away. I think it will be really hard to go back to the same hospital, in the same rooms, with the same nurses, etc. Maybe it will be comforting too...Not sure. Starting to feel a bit more anxious as time goes on in this pregancy, as well as RJs birthday coming up. I have next week off of babysitting so I am going to spend some much needed time resting and organizing. Hoping that will make me feel better.

Glad the NST went well Seaweed. I have to do them twice a week starting at 32 weeks and not looking forward to them. I had them last time and I found them really stressful. It was at my last NST that they found that RJ had passed away. I think it will be really hard to go back to the same hospital, in the same rooms, with the same nurses, etc. Maybe it will be comforting too...Not sure. Starting to feel a bit more anxious as time goes on in this pregancy, as well as RJs birthday coming up. I have next week off of babysitting so I am going to spend some much needed time resting and organizing. Hoping that will make me feel better.

I'm so sorry you're going to have to go back.. I couldn't imagine finding out such devastating news and then having to go back to the same place for the same tests :hugs: If you don't mind my asking, did you have any idea that something was wrong? You're going to have someone there with you right?

Wow MrsMcD that room is amazing! I missed why you got stuff from the Ellen show tho.

Wow MrsMcD that room is amazing! I missed why you got stuff from the Ellen show tho.

Every year she does this big huge Mothers Day special where she fills the audience with first time mom's to be, and everyone gets thousands of dollars worth of gear. We all got $8,000 worth of stuff, it was nuts! I got on because I'd been checking her website first thing every morning waiting for them to put up the application and as soon as it was up, I applied right away and got a call the next day :)

AAAAHH MRSMCD, SO CUTE! :happydance: I love it.

Krippy, I can't believe you found out during the NST that RJ had passed away. That is absolutely terrifying. :hugs: I can't imagine going back to the same place. Did you have any warning signs with him? I can't remember. Gosh, I keep thinking of you and RJ these days. So incredibly scary. I really hope everything turns out well for all of us. :hugs:

Jcombs, I'm sorry for the evidence of your loss, but glad for the closure. Now your body is ready to try again. :hugs:

Thanks girls! The warning signs with RJ were slow down in movement with him, headache, high blood pressure, and weight gain with me. I gained 20 pounds in 1 week of water, etc. I felt so horrible those last days and that was why we were doing the NSTs. I saw an OB when I was sent to the hospital for these symptoms but he said that my cervix wasn't favourable and I had to wait 7-10 days, 1 week later RJ had passed. Thank goodness that I don't have that Dr. as my OB now. I have 2 really supportive doctors that are with me all the way. I think I knew deep down that something was wrong with RJ but I let the Dr. tell me what to do rather than use my mother's instinct. It will always be my deepest regret...The only advice I have and listen to your heart and body~! Doctors are not always right! If I feel even remotely the same this time around I will not be leaving that hospital until I have this bubs in my arms. Didn't mean to scare anyone! Hugs to you all!

Thanks girls! The warning signs with RJ were slow down in movement with him, headache, high blood pressure, and weight gain with me. I gained 20 pounds in 1 week of water, etc. I felt so horrible those last days and that was why we were doing the NSTs. I saw an OB when I was sent to the hospital for these symptoms but he said that my cervix wasn't favourable and I had to wait 7-10 days, 1 week later RJ had passed. Thank goodness that I don't have that Dr. as my OB now. I have 2 really supportive doctors that are with me all the way. I think I knew deep down that something was wrong with RJ but I let the Dr. tell me what to do rather than use my mother's instinct. It will always be my deepest regret...The only advice I have and listen to your heart and body~! Doctors are not always right! If I feel even remotely the same this time around I will not be leaving that hospital until I have this bubs in my arms. Didn't mean to scare anyone! Hugs to you all!

Wow. Was anything done about that dr?!? I can't believe with all those things going on that POS said you had to wait 7-10 days! That seems at the very least like severe negligence! 20 lbs in one week and he brushed it off? :growlmad: I hope you never have to look at that POS for the rest of your life, I couldn't imagine.. :nope:

MrsMcD, the photos are lovely!! I wish I had some sense of interior design. LOL

I know...he is the head of obstetrics as well. You would think he would know the difference but on the other hand maybe they see things like this everyday and it turns out fine. Either way I know it wasn't his intention but I still don't want to ever look at him again. They did investigations, etc. but nothing was found. What a POS...perfect words by the way! I know that nobody meant for this to happen but it did...it really will be hard the first time I go back but if this bubs is a positive experience (which I know it will be) I will feel a lot better. Just have to get through the next 15 weeks. Feels good to know I have you girls though...makes things a lot easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->