"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

I'm starting to learn to eat something when I get out of bed or it ruins my whole day with nausea. Whew... It's been rough lately but I'm totally making it and appreciating it every second while I have it. It's making heartburn that much worse though. Honestly I'm not sure if that's what's causing me to feel so yucky.

Yay 6 weeks today!! In 5 days I will have gone the furthest I've ever been. Gestational.
I'm excited. Grow baby H GROW!!

Happy 6 Weeks Jewelz!!:happydance: Yes baby H, grow big and strong for mama and papa.

I will post a bump pic tomorrow. I am hoping to be in labor sometime before next Sunday.

I'm 10dpo today according to ff, but I could be 11dpo or not have ovulated at all :shrug: either way bfn this morning.

It's ok Stef. May still be too early for you. There is still hope until AF shows. FXed for you!!

:happydance: Made it to 37 wks :happydance:

Attachments

• 37 wks (400x600).jpg
    37 wks (400x600).jpg
    190 KB · Views: 3
  • 37 weeks (400x600).jpg
    37 weeks (400x600).jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 3
Love the bump, Shante! :thumbup: Congrats on full term!!! I think you're our first one right? I can't wait to hit 37 weeks on Thurs :happydance:

How are we all doing? Hope everyone is feeling well and has had a good weekend!

My mini rant for the day:
I've decided to revise my birth plan. Only because if I have my heart set on no epidural and I cave I would be so disappointed in myself. SO I have decided to labor as long as I can without one and then get it if/when I feel I need it. But I am still going to be as active as possible and have a heplock and intermittent monitoring. My fear is that with her being posterior my labor would stall after water is broken and I would have to have my first ever c-section. So I am going to try all the techniques I've learned on spinningbabies.com and other sited to be active during my labor. My goal at this point is to avoid a c-section. I know I can have a posterior baby over 8 lbs vaginally. And I don't think she is anywhere near 8 lbs. It's just the fear of her getting stuck in the wrong postion after I have tried everything. We shall see how things go.

Love the bump, Shante! :thumbup: Congrats on full term!!! I think you're our first one right? I can't wait to hit 37 weeks on Thurs :happydance:

How are we all doing? Hope everyone is feeling well and has had a good weekend!

Outside of my posterior labor fear, I feel pretty good. Had a ton of braxton hicks today, but no sign of her coming yet. So I guess I have about another week. Then again labor can come on rapidly overnight. Not getting sleep like I would like, but other than that no real complaints. No swelling, no shortness of breath, no headaches. Only a little backache, but not too bad. Hope everyone else is feeling well!!

My mini rant for the day:
I've decided to revise my birth plan. Only because if I have my heart set on no epidural and I cave I would be so disappointed in myself. SO I have decided to labor as long as I can without one and then get it if/when I feel I need it. But I am still going to be as active as possible and have a heplock and intermittent monitoring. My fear is that with her being posterior my labor would stall after water is broken and I would have to have my first ever c-section. So I am going to try all the techniques I've learned on spinningbabies.com and other sited to be active during my labor. My goal at this point is to avoid a c-section. I know I can have a posterior baby over 8 lbs vaginally. And I don't think she is anywhere near 8 lbs. It's just the fear of her getting stuck in the wrong postion after I have tried everything. We shall see how things go.

:hugs: Aw hon, I think this is a very reasonable revision. I really don't want an epidural but, like you, I'd much rather avoid a C section...if an epidural will help with that then I'd definitely prefer to have one. It's impossible to know how things are going to go.

I keep thinking about what our birth class teacher said...7-8 cm is when you're most likely to think you can't do it anymore and want to give up, but if you've gotten that far you're almost done and can definitely make it to 10. :thumbup:

Who knows what will happen but I hope both of us -- all of us! -- get the births we want. :hugs:

Is anyone elses crotch freaking KILLING them?? Getting up from sitting down or laying is excruciating to me, it hurts so damn bad! I've also been getting really really sharp stabbing pains in what I'm thinking is my cervix. And I'm pretty sure I've been losing little pieces of my mucus plug. I'm really hoping this guy is getting ready to show up, I can't imagine going another month and this all getting worse! He's dropped too. But I know none of this is really any good indication that labor is going to start. But man this boy is huge already. People around me have been starting to predict when he'll come. Nobody thinks he's going to stick around til his due date, everyone is predicting the end of this month or the beginning of next. I'll have to post the picture with my husband and child birth teacher from our last class on Thursday. I don't know what it is about the mirror I take all my self pictures in but I always look way smaller in those self pictures than I do in pictures other people take. I got my camera back from the guy that took it, looked at it and yelled out "OH MY GOSH!!" It was shocking! I'll post it tomorrow, I'm telling you guys I'm freaking MASSIVE!

Haha MrsMcD, I'm excited to see this photo. :p I'm feeling the weird pressure in my crotch but not really any pain yet. I feel pressure in my butt too, which is awkward. :wacko: Definitely have been checking for plug and haven't lost any yet. I bet you are dilating!! Hope he comes in the next couple of weeks!

Hi Ladies

Been such a rough week here, the weather has been soooooo humid and I am miserable with it. I cant sleep as its too hot, so spending all my time having cool baths or just lazing around

Baby has dropped some more and has been really active as of late, I also have the crotch and lower back pain so wondering if this is a sign things may be progressing.

Anyone else hungry all the time? My appetite dissapeared a while back but now I am starving all the time, maybe shes having a growth spurt.

Got a midwife appt tomorrow so looking forward to that, hopefully she can let me know a little more about babys position.

Not long now ladies.

xxxx

I am getting so excited for all of you Sept ladies!!! Yay!! :happydance: Come on babies!!

So glad you ladies are around to share with me what I have to look forward to in my last month. It seems so far off right now.... because it is. :(

MS is in full swing. I'm now getting sick sometimes twice a day now. Laid down last night and was asleep until hubby came to bed and woke me up. When he did I had to run for it. I think my prenatals are starting to make me nauseated. I take all of my vitamins and pills right before bed. I thought I was doing myself a favor. :shrug: Guess not. I also think I might have gotten sick because I had a migraine for like 3 days and it was killin' me last night. I felt better afterwards...

Awww Jewelz, it's no fun to go through that! I really hope you're one of the ones who finds partial relief by 8 weeks. :hugs: Have you found anything in particular to eat that works better for you? I found that sour fruit flavors were pretty good. I also stopped taking my prenatal because I just couldn't keep it down...switched to separate folic acid and vitamin D pills instead.

C, my appetite has come back recently too!! I think it has something to do with the baby dropping...less pressure on the stomach.
I hope the weather gets better where you are! :hugs:

Fresh fruit is ok but any of them that are particularly acidy are a no go. My indigestion is out of control and I really think that has something to do with it all. Anything greasy or acidy is coming back up. I’m eating so many tums a day and I just started taking an acid reducer to help. Soup helps a bunch so I’m going to stock up. I'm also going to get some ginger snaps and ginger ale at lunch today.

Crown bread products helped me. Also, try taking your prenatal midday after eating. It will be over before you know it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->