"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Shante, great news about your appointment and the GBS in particular! :happydance: I'm having my test on Thursday and I'm nervous about it, precisely because I don't want to go in early for antibiotics. It won't be a huge deal though.

I think Amari is a lovely name! I hope she is here really soon...so excited to hear your news :happydance:

Jewelz, I found that ginger flavored things helped me too. I never liked the tea but I got some ginger flavored hard candies on Amazon that were helpful for the first few weeks of first tri until I got tired of them. It was a recommendation from my friend who gave birth in Dec, and I know they worked for her too. I hope you are feeling well today :hugs:

Horsey and Stef, both of your charts are looking good to me! Definitely ovulatory. I'm not sure about FF's guess in either of your cases though. Stef, I actually think you could be 6 DPO, and Horsey I think maybe 5-6 DPO as well...all this means is that you really shouldn't give up hope until AF comes, because any negative tests could be way too early. :hugs: Fingers crossed!! Come on May babies! :dust:

Jcombs, are you around? How are you doing? :hugs:

C, I loved the story about your mom giving you diapering tips on a toy giraffe :p I wouldn't read too much into baby's being only 2/5 engaged. Things can happen at any time! Glad baby is doing well. :hugs:

Much love to everyone else, hope you're feeling well today! :flower:

Can't believe full term is so close for us, Sept 13th girls! :yipee: I do want baby to hang in there until Sept 2nd or later for the school year cutoff, but anytime after that is fine! It's been pointed out to me that the 3rd is LABOR day...hopefully it will be in more ways than one :haha:

Ahahahaha Labor Day! I love it! Too cute! I hope it is for all of you ladies. Would be cool if some of you ladies went at the same time. BnB would be hoping for sure.

Seaweed, I hope I'm not only 6dpo otherwise I have a serious LP problem as af seems to be arriving today as I have had spotting on and off all day.

Ah I doubt your LP is 5 days! It's just not clear to me from your chart. I think you could also be as much as 14 DPO based on the timing of your OPKs. I wouldn't worry about it, I just wanted to say that I don't think a negative test at this point means you're out. :hugs:
Here's hoping it is implantation. :hugs:

Jewelz, was it you who mentioned feeling like something was stuck in your throat? I have never had that before (despite all the heartburn) but suddenly I'm experiencing it today! Ugh!! :growlmad:

Jewelz, was it you who mentioned feeling like something was stuck in your throat? I have never had that before (despite all the heartburn) but suddenly I'm experiencing it today! Ugh!! :growlmad:

Is it only when you swallow? Cause I've been feeling the same thing today and yesterday, I thought I was coming down with something but I feel fine otherwise!

guys not to gross you out, but i had it when i was pg and it was a minor case of thrush
i was thrilled about it at the time and it went away after a few days on its own. look in your throat for redness or white spots and tell me if i guessed it.

i'm all grumpy in the 2ww :p love u ladies though xo

oh and THANK YOU SEAWEED EATER for telling me that yes, i should go ahead and eat the curry i made last night for dinner. it was delicious. i'm so glad i didn't deprive myself. i used coconut milk and am quite sure it ended up being one of the healthiest dinners!

Hmm my throat looks normal. I just ate lunch and the feeling is gone for the moment...hope it's not thrush but thanks for telling me about that. I'll keep an eye out.

MrsMcD, it don't know if it was only when I swallow...I can't remember. I think it was all the time. I'll let you know if it comes back. Maybe it's a weird labor sign or something? :p

The TWW sucks, no way around it, but your chart looks really good! :flower: I'm glad you enjoyed the curry. I'm envious. It's been so long with this heartburn, I can barely believe I'll ever be able to eat spicy food again. :p I miss it!

it really was nice, with the slightly sweet coconut milk in it.

you can have watermelon instead!

amari is a beautiful name, shante <3

guys not to gross you out, but i had it when i was pg and it was a minor case of thrush
i was thrilled about it at the time and it went away after a few days on its own. look in your throat for redness or white spots and tell me if i guessed it.

i'm all grumpy in the 2ww :p love u ladies though xo

oh and THANK YOU SEAWEED EATER for telling me that yes, i should go ahead and eat the curry i made last night for dinner. it was delicious. i'm so glad i didn't deprive myself. i used coconut milk and am quite sure it ended up being one of the healthiest dinners!

Well, no white but it is a bit red and inflamed looking. Maybe I am coming down with something still, it's honestly hard to tell since I've been extra tired and sore lately anyway.

Also, I LOVE CURRY!!!! My husband makes the best chicken curry, always uses coconut milk. I LOVE it! Might have to get him to make me some again soon :) Do you use brown sugar in yours?

Hmm my throat looks normal. I just ate lunch and the feeling is gone for the moment...hope it's not thrush but thanks for telling me about that. I'll keep an eye out.

MrsMcD, it don't know if it was only when I swallow...I can't remember. I think it was all the time. I'll let you know if it comes back. Maybe it's a weird labor sign or something? :p

The TWW sucks, no way around it, but your chart looks really good! :flower: I'm glad you enjoyed the curry. I'm envious. It's been so long with this heartburn, I can barely believe I'll ever be able to eat spicy food again. :p I miss it!

I was wishing it was some sort of labor thing, but I'm starting to think it may be a viral thing or something. Doh :(

mmm brown sugar... intriguing! i have not tried that. i need something to make mine spicier! i'm embarking on a new recipe soon though. chicken salad, called salad olvie - it is persian/french and i am makign it for a church reunion this weekend :)

ladies i miss u all terribly, i cant believe i am so behind on everyone but i just know u are all doing well, miss fayth has been keeping me so busy, i have so much to share n catch up on, i am afraid i have spoiled her already lol, she knows my voice n smell n the min she is not next to me she gets a lil fussy, if i put her to sleep first she will be fine but she luvs to be in my bed instead of her crib ugh lol, i have done it now, getting ready to feed her n put her to sleep then i can come back n share my birth story, i miss u all so much <3!!!

oh sept bumps, go to sleep as much as possible because when new moms tell u about sleep deprivation, they r not lying lol, i am literally a zombie, im so use to it now, but an 8hr sleep night is ova for sure now, u will be lucky to get 3 straight hrs at a time, so sleep rest n sleep some more cause u ladies r next up, ok coming back in a bit :D!!

hey i luv curry too but if u plan on breastfeeding u can forget about the spicy foods for awhile, i had some shrimps the other day that had just a lil spice in it n fayth would not take my breastmilk that day, she was fine the next day so i am sure it must have been the spice, she would make a funny face n spit it out like ewww lol!!!

Glad Fayth is doing well. And all of my kids were they same way. They all slept in my bed for up to a year. A few times we had 2 or 3 in our bed. LOL. But yes they come out knowing their mommies and daddies.

HI SUNKISS! :D :happydance: :hugs:

Don't worry about spoiling her, everyone says you can't spoil a newborn! She's adorable and I can't wait to hear more about how you are both doing :cloud9:

Has anyone elses breasts been tingling? Mine have been tingling for 2 days now. I can feel the milk coming in or something like that. It is a weird feeling.

It's almost painful though. Something is definitely going on in them. Whether it be the milk coming in or an increase in the number of milk ducts. I took off my bra and they still hurt a little. Reminds me of how they felt in first trimester, but a little different. I hope someone else experiences this beside me. LOL

Hey sunkiss welcome back :happydance: Can't wait to hear your birth story.

afm, sorry to bring the conversation down but I did a test this morning as I woke to no spotting or anything but it was bfn. Plus ff has now.taken away my crosshairs and saying I didn't even ovulate yet :( so I just don't know what that spotting was yesterday unless af is going to show up.properly later today rather than when I wake up in the morning like usual.

Sunkiss :) Little Fayth is beautiful. Glad to hear your adjusting to life with a bubba.
Cant wait to hear more.

Ladies with the throat feeling, I have had that again lately soon. Food is leaving a strange taste in my mouth and a sicky feeling in my throat....I keep drinking water to try and clear it.

xxxxxx

Yes I still have the sensation and it just doesn't go away. I'm going to ask my Dr about it on Monday for sure. Sorry you have it now too. :( Its terrible and makes me gag and cough so much.

So I'm so close to cutting my boobs off my chest. :haha: Geez they are HUGE and in agony. I'm wearing a new bra too. I finally broke down and bought a new sleep bra and I should have it by tomorrow. Praise God! Damn boobs HURT! LOL
Ok rant over....
sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"