"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Holy doodle...Just realized with that post that today is my v-day! I will take a photo and post it sometime today! Woooo Hooooo!!!!

Congrats on V day, Krippy!! :wohoo: Great milestone!

Shante, I put a few granola bars in there for DH, but I told him to get more snacks for himself (or to tell me what else he wants so I can buy it for him). He hasn't done it yet. I don't know if he really believes this baby is coming :dohh:

Ladies I have never ever wanted a weekend to go by so fast. Monday cant get here fast enough....

Congrats Krippy!! :)

Shante- We're going to back a bunch of trail mix. Other than that, I don't know honestly. I'll have to ask my husband what he'd like :)

Jewelz- Can't wait for Monday for you! It'll be good, I can feel it :)

So I have a question for all my ladies on this thread.

In your early days I know you can feel "stuff" going on in your wowb. Growth, stretching, pulling, cramps etc.
Did you have some days where you just didin't feel anything? Like everything was on break
My theory is... There are times of big growth and then there are luls.

The reason I ask is because I get that some times. Like I will have a few days where there is lots of discomfort and pulling and strething and then for 2 days nothing.

So I have a question for all my ladies on this thread.

In your early days I know you can feel "stuff" going on in your wowb. Growth, stretching, pulling, cramps etc.
Did you have some days where you just didin't feel anything? Like everything was on break
My theory is... There are times of big growth and then there are luls.

The reason I ask is because I get that some times. Like I will have a few days where there is lots of discomfort and pulling and strething and then for 2 days nothing.

I really didn't feel anything at all until I started getting round ligament pains probably around 8-10 weeks. And even at that it was only if I sneezed, turned too fast, stuff like that. And other than the round ligament pain, I didn't feel anything else except for baby moving but that wasn't until 18 weeks.

Jewelz, I definitely had a lot of days when I didn't feel anything in my uterus. Weeks, even. I felt a lot toward the beginning (weeks 3-5? 6?) and then more again toward the end of first tri, but in the middle I don't think I felt much of anything. Or maybe I was just distracted by the nausea and boob pain. :haha:

Ok I just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy. I have felt so much in the last few weeks in my uterus and then the last two days, not much of anything. Maybe an occasion tiny cramp feeling. However, this morning I thought I wanted to die from gas pains as soon as woke up. Gave the hubby a present in bed this morning. :blush: I was so embarressed! It spooked my dog! LOL This gas is straight up, UNREAL!

i know how that feels, i've had gas pains the last few days and they are not nice! the difference for me is i can't seem to get it out (sorry i know thats gross)

Hi ladies,

it's been a long time and there is so much to catch up on! I haven't been feeling well lately, my nausea has been killing me and I can smell all the smells that nobody knew existed. I've just been so miserable :( I couldn't go to work on some days and I would just lie down all day doing nothing. Even water nauseated me and I ended up being sick. Anway, I'm feeling a lot better today so I thought I would come and update everyone. My next doctor's appointment is on the 7th of September! I had to change my doctor because the one I've been seeing would not do any blood or even urine tests and prescribed me some medicine (for my nausea) which clearly stated that it should not be taken by pregnant women! I hope this next doctor will be much better.

Mrsmcd - Your nursery is so cute! I love everything about it!

Seaweedeater - Thanks for asking about me. I'm glad your baby is getting lower and lower. He'll be out of there and into your arms in no time!

Stef - Sorry your cycle is being like that. But I also think you should try to dtd every time you notice you have EWCM

Jewels - I haven't had any cramping since the end of week 5. I think that's normal though because I've read that many women are like that!

And SUNKISS - Yay! you're back! Really happy to hear that Fayth is doing great and really can't wait to hear your birth story.

Sorry if I have missed anyone.

BTW, I know this is too early but I've already bought something for my baby! I just couldn't resist because it was soo cute and so cheap! haha

its never too early - i've bought a couple of things and i'm not even pregnant yet :blush:

Hey Beeba! Glad you're feeling a bit better today. I stayed home yesterday because I felt blah. So I totally understand. Wish I could just stay home the whole time.

Me too!!

Stef - that's so cute! I just placed an order for something else too!!

Good to see you back Beeba! Glad that you are feeling better!

Hahahaha Jewelz! Love the pregnancy gas and symptoms. So glamorous!

Here is my v-day bump! Excuse the underwear!

Attachments

• IMG-20120824-00027.jpg
    IMG-20120824-00027.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
Welcome back beeba! Glad you're feeling better today :hugs: I can't believe your last doctor wouldn't do blood or urine tests and then prescribe something not safe! What an idiot. Glad you've found someone else though :)

Krippy- such a cute bump! And I'll say it again, I really really like your tattoo :) Do you have others?

Just a silly flower on my left shoulder that I got when I was 15. lol I always forget that it is there. My bird I got after I got out of an abusive relationship, it is a symbol of my freedom and I love it. I plan on getting more when I am done having children on my back. A portrait of my late father and portrait of RJ. I love tattoos!

Krippy you look so amazing love! I love your bump and the baby in it!

beautiful bump!

afm, still no af, questionable results on ic hpts (some say they see something some don't), negative frer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->