"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

I know that's what they say but that really wasn't the case last cycle and I think it'll be the same this cycle.

Stef, I can't really tell on those type of tests. But hopefully if it is a BFP it will get darker for you.

I have been driving myself crazy lately. Everytime I use the bathroom, I wipe so many times to see if I see some of my mucus plug. There is never anything though. I guess I am so anxious for my labor to start. Never thought I would make it this far.

I always make sure to look when I wipe too :) I started losing some probably a week ago, and usually every day I lose some more. It's always exciting to see lol
makes me super anxious for my appointment next Wednesday to see if the doc can actually get a good feel of my cervix and let me know if I'm dilated or effaced!

I'm completely jealous. :haha: With my first, I lost my whole mucus plug the day I had my son. With my last, I lost it in pieces over a few days. I hope I start losing some soon, if not I may make it to Sept. 9th. That sucks because I am moving 20 days later. I am still hoping she will come soon so that I have had time to recover before I move cross country.

Omg I think my labor is starting. I've had 3 non BH contractions so far. So today may be my delivery day. Woohoo!!

ooooh shante how exciting. Hope it goes well for you keep us posted.

Stef, sorry to see your still no-where near knowing whats happening, I really feel for you. Our bodies are just so frustraiting sometimes. Try and keep your head up and think positive.

I am doing ok. Just playing the waiting game now.

I am having problems sleeping as no matter what way I lay the baby starts kicking and my tummy tightens, I got abotu 2 hours sleep last night. I also get the odd pressure feeling down there. Its mostly when I'm in bed and occasionaly throughout the day, I assume its just braxton hicks but I am also wishing for more real contractions to start kicking in as I am just so uncomfy now and ready for her to arrive although probably still have a good couple of weeks to go.

I also have a sicky feeling and back ache so wondering if these are all signs too.

Lots of love to my fave ladies

xxxxxxxx

Oh Shante Yay!!! Keep us posted hun, I'm so excited for you!!! Good luck to you and your princess.

Well, ladies I barely slept last night, and when I did I of course had dreams about my ultrasound this morning. I had so many bizarre and vivid dream about baby this weekend. Had a dream there were two babies!! Ahhhhhh...... crazy!
I am beyond nervous this morning. I'll update all of you after I get back.Lots of praying going on right now. I'm such a sappy mess this morning.

Can't wait to see your forever baby Crown! So exciting.

Also Shante Yaaaahhhh! GL with labour hun!

And C! All those symptoms sounds promising! What an exciting day today!

I have an U/S as well today...Happy Monday!

Question for the pregnant ladies, at the very start of your pregnancy did you have really painful nipples? mine hurt so bad even when brushed against which is not normal for me.

Yes Stef, mine stung too. That was a big sign for me that I might be preggo. Then the sides of my breasts, like under my arms hurt really bad too.

I'm really not trying to get my hopes up because its so painful when it doesn't happen but I will be testing again on Thursday as my scan is the next day. My breasts ache but the nipples are the worst.

Quick update: I am 3 to 4 cms and doctor just broke my water. Painful now. Looking more like I will have an epidural. But that's ok. Contractions every 3 mins.
Jewels and Krippy good luck with your scans.

congrats Shantehend, and GL with a quick and easy labor! fx jewels can't wait to see your beautiful scan. have my u/s tomorrow freaking out a little!

Wow, big day!!!! Good luck Shante! Can't wait to hear how everything goes :)

Big hugs Jewelz! I know the news will be good. Now to see if it's one or two!

Krippy, do you get pictures at all your scans? If so, you gotta post pictures.

Stef, I totally understand about not wanting to get your hopes up. I forgot, are you on progesterone? If not, the sore nipples are a really good sign!

Welcome back cckarting! Good luck tomorrow with your u/s!

YAYYYY SUCH AN EXCITING DAY!!! :happydance: Can't wait for all the updates ladies! Will be keeping you all in my thoughts!!

C, I hope things get started for you soon. I've just started getting contractions every night too. So far still able to sleep though. I guess I'm pretty good at sleeping :haha:

C and MrsMcD (I can't believe we're the only Sept girls left!), what are you doing right now in terms of preparation/eviction measures? Me: 3 cups RLT (will increase to 4 on Thurs), 2000 mg EPO orally, pelvic tilt exercises when I remember, and trying to get some time moving around on the birthing ball every day. Our doula suggested acupressure so I think I may try some of that too.

Question for the pregnant ladies, at the very start of your pregnancy did you have really painful nipples? mine hurt so bad even when brushed against which is not normal for me.

I don't think the nipples per se were especially painful, but my boobs definitely felt sore and that's not normal for me.

MrsMcD, no I'm not on progesterone.

Shante, not long now!

Jewelz, Krippy and cckarting, good luck with your scans and I look forward to seeing pics if you get them.

sorry if I've missed anyone, I'm not entirely with it today cos I'm so tired all the time x

Amari is here. Born 8/27 at 12:36pm EST. She came 10 mins after I got my epidural. Lol. Weighs 7 lbs and 8 ozs.

Congrats Shante! Welcome Amari! :)

Didn't get pics as Dr. didn't do a scan... :( Things are going so well that they are cutting down on the extra measures but of course will give me a scan if I need or want it. I do have placenta previa and they are hoping that it will correct itself. If not I will be moving up my c-section to 35-36 weeks. Will find out at 30 weeks-ish if the placenta has moved. Overall good appt...HB 150 today and it was 145 on Friday!

Can't wait to hear your news Jewelz!

FXd for you Stef that those sore nipples are a sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->