"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

well here is a pic of all of them against an opk, they are all really dry by the time i took this, and some of them individually. you can see the possible lines more if you tilt the screen to look up at them iykwim

Attachments

• 25-08(1)---edited.jpg
    25-08(1)---edited.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0274.jpg
    IMAG0274.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0269.jpg
    IMAG0269.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 24-08.jpg
    24-08.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4
Krippy, congrats on v-day!! :happydance: Nice bump too.

As for the snacks in the hospital bag, I think I was way off track. I packed Rice Krispy treats, all natural fruit snack candies, mixed fruit cups, and Gatorade. :haha:

Beeba, glad you are feel better and hope the sickness end soon for you. :hugs:

Jewez, I know for me the gas was terrible. But like the other ladies, there were plenty of days when I felt nothing at all in my womb. Thats perfectly normal.

well here is a pic of all of them against an opk, they are all really dry by the time i took this, and some of them individually. you can see the possible lines more if you tilt the screen to look up at them iykwim

Dang, it's really hard to tell! I see something in the first picture, but it kind of looks like the test strip was a little dent in it giving it a shadow. Do you have a picture of the frer?

yeah but its completely negative. i think its just wishful thinking :nope:

Attachments

• IMAG0289.jpg
    IMAG0289.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0285.jpg
    IMAG0285.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0282.jpg
    IMAG0282.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 4
Stef I totally think I see lines in the first two pics. Keep testing as long as AF stays away! Hopefully they will get darker!! :happydance:

i've only got one more IC left which i will probably use in the morning not that i'm expecting anything. i have ordered some more ICs but they probably won't arrive until Thursday at the earliest so DH is going to take me to get some store brand ones on Monday or Tuesday as he is away until then. The other ICs i've ordered are from a different company as i've had a few of these current ones where the dye didn't spread properly as you can see in the pictures. The new ones are from the same place as my new opks which have been much better than the old ones so hopefully they'll be good too. i'm not getting my hopes up though because i couldn't bear to be crushed again. i will definitely update you though.

sorry for the rambling, not sure if it makes sense to anyone lol. i've just not really spoke to anyone today as DH is away and its chucking it down with rain so i can't go anywhere.

Stef I swear I can see something in the first frer.
Maybe I'm nuts and seeing something though.

whereabouts? can you draw an arrow on the picture or something for me?

i can't believe you're 7 weeks already!

I don't know how to do that. :shrug:

I know it kinda flew by but seemed like forever to me.

Ok no worries hun. I don't think I'm even pregnant anyway so it doesn't matter really. I should really go to bed but I'm putting it off because I hate sleeping alone :(

Stef, I can't really tell on those type of tests. But hopefully if it is a BFP it will get darker for you.

I have been driving myself crazy lately. Everytime I use the bathroom, I wipe so many times to see if I see some of my mucus plug. There is never anything though. I guess I am so anxious for my labor to start. Never thought I would make it this far.

Stef, I can't really tell on those type of tests. But hopefully if it is a BFP it will get darker for you.

I have been driving myself crazy lately. Everytime I use the bathroom, I wipe so many times to see if I see some of my mucus plug. There is never anything though. I guess I am so anxious for my labor to start. Never thought I would make it this far.

I always make sure to look when I wipe too :) I started losing some probably a week ago, and usually every day I lose some more. It's always exciting to see lol
makes me super anxious for my appointment next Wednesday to see if the doc can actually get a good feel of my cervix and let me know if I'm dilated or effaced!

On a completely-unrelated-to-anything note, my dogs keep sniffing and trying to lick at my nipples. (Through my dresses, I always at least wear a bra.)

On a completely-unrelated-to-anything note, my dogs keep sniffing and trying to lick at my nipples. (Through my dresses, I always at least wear a bra.)

Hahahaha! My dog is already doing that...aren't animals hilarious!

Sorry for the BFN Stef...Don't be discouraged hun! Thinking of you!

So just got back from a week long vacation visiting family. I found it very difficult to temp, and actually forgot to do it yesterday. But for those of you who know what you're doing, does my chart look normal?

Yeah, no sign of plug here either! Oh well...maybe it will all happen quickly for both of us, Shante. HAPPY 38 WEEKS by the way!

Sorry about the BFN, Stef. :hugs: Those would be some surprising evaps. Fingers crossed you start seeing some more lines.

Jcombs, I think your chart has a relatively large amount of variation, but that could just be normal for you. Are you taking your temp at the same time every day and before you get out of bed or talk or anything?

So sorry stef :( I really hope you get you BFP soon. Don't forget that it's not over till af shows! FXd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->