"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Wow what a day ladies!!

Shante- Congrats!! Yay, she's here! Glad it went so fast for you.

Crown- Can't wait to hear about your scan! So exciting.

CC- Yay!! So happy for you.

Steph- My boobs killed me!! Nipples were also sore. Good sign.

I know I am missing some...uggh I can't remember anything these days. On a side note, I have had alot of vaginal discharge. Sometimes I feel like I can't stay dry (tmi, sorry). I am changing my panties often to avoid that wet feeling and odor issues. Last night my inner thigh was hurting and I noticed it was pretty badly chaffed. I resorted to opening the baby's Desitin :( Is this common? Also, should I be concerned about the increase in discharge? I am now wearing a panty liner, but sometimes I feel it has an odor. (TMI AGAIN so sorry).

Krippy, I'm sorry there was no scan but glad everything looks ok and baby's heartbeat was good. You have plenty of time for the previa to move, I wouldn't even worry about it (and it sounds like you're not). :hugs:

Wow what a day ladies!!

Shante- Congrats!! Yay, she's here! Glad it went so fast for you.

Crown- Can't wait to hear about your scan! So exciting.

CC- Yay!! So happy for you.

Steph- My boobs killed me!! Nipples were also sore. Good sign.

I know I am missing some...uggh I can't remember anything these days. On a side note, I have had alot of vaginal discharge. Sometimes I feel like I can't stay dry (tmi, sorry). I am changing my panties often to avoid that wet feeling and odor issues. Last night my inner thigh was hurting and I noticed it was pretty badly chaffed. I resorted to opening the baby's Desitin :( Is this common? Also, should I be concerned about the increase in discharge? I am now wearing a panty liner, but sometimes I feel it has an odor. (TMI AGAIN so sorry).

Hey Hun
I had loads of discharge, my midwife said it was normal (as long as not yellow) so i left it at that for a few weeks. However, when i started to get the chafing between my legs it became really sore...I went to the Dr and it was thrush, so I'd go get it checked out. He gave me some cream and a pressary and it was gone in less than a day.
Discharge is normal, but I was constantly wet and it then got a slight yellow tinge to it.
Thrush is nothing to worry about I dont think as its common in preganncy but needs treating.
xxx

Shante, I've been so happy about your news, and so glad it ended up going so smoothly :happydance: how are you feeling now? Can't wait to hear more details!

Wow Shante so quick.....hope your recovering well x

Whos next ???? :)

Seaweed in response to your question about eviction of this baby all we have done is sex and a little walking. I am hoping that gives us a kinda kick start as I can definatly feel some changes and the odd contraction but nothing to make me think its happening soon. I dont want the baby to come before 2nd September so later this week I may try more active measures like long brisk walks, climbing my stairs, spicy foods, pineapple (although dont think that will work) and bouncing on a ball. I may try Raspberry leaf tea, just need to know where I can get it as im not much of a tea drinker lol.

Crown - cant wait to hear about your scan :)
Stef - I never had sore boobs or nipples but were all different and I know most ladies do so its a good sign :)
Krippy- Shame you never got a scan but glad its all going well

Sorry if i have forgot anyone, hope were all doing well.

xxx

OMG I leave for a few hours and Shante already has Amari!! Geez that was so fast!! Congrats and welcome Miss Amari!!

baby H.jpg

Baby H is doing just fine and has a strong heart beat of 167. We could even see it on the screen. They did my scan on my abdomen and not transvaginal and she could still see baby perfectly! Im on :cloud9: right now. I'm on perfect schedule being 7 weeks 2 days along.I am so relieved!!!! Whew....

Wow shante!! That was FAST! Congrats! :) How are things going?

seaweed- I haven't really been doing anything to try to help things along. I was thinking about it the other day and started to do some research and basically what I found was that there isn't enough evidence to show that any at-home methods work. But what I did find about the raspberry leaf tea is that if you're already having contractions, it could help them along. I'm ready for this kid to come out but I'm already frustrated and don't want to end up making myself even more frustrated by trying different stuff. I was thinking of asking my doctor to strip my membranes if I'm dilated enough but I don't know. I've heard it's pretty dang painful and even that doesn't necessarily help so I don't think I'm going to bother either. Just wait very impatiently for this boy to decide he's ready. Plus there is this part of me that is desperate to have as much alone time with my husband as possible before he gets here.

Man, I woke up at about 4 this morning to pee, and decided to fill up my juice cup that I keep on my night stand. Walked out to the kitchen, finished the last couple of sips from my cup, filled it with ice, put it down to pour juice and A SPIDER CRAWLED OUT! That means there was a spider in the dang cup when I took those last couple of drinks! I am TERRIFIED of spiders so I freaked the heck out and couldn't call back asleep. I tried for a couple hours then gave up and decided to get some cleaning done. I was able to get a really long nap in later though. But now that I'm awake again I wish I had the energy I had first thing this morning cause now I don't feel like doing a dang thing again :(

Yay Jewelz!!! Congrats! :) Did you cry? :) Are you going to do anything to celebrate?

OMG I think I would of had a corrinary if that happen to me. I am deathly afraid of spiders too. I was bit on my foot as a teen and had to have my foot pumped. It was so painful. Ever since then I scream like tiny girl when I see one. Thank God you didnt get bit!

Yay Jewelz!!! Congrats! :) Did you cry? :) Are you going to do anything to celebrate?

My hubby was there and was my rock and for some reason I just didn't cry. I don't think its quit hit me yet. I probably will tonight. LOL We went to lunch right after and we decided we are going to go ahead and announce to close friends this weekend. No facebook yet though....

Yayy Shante!! Congratulations!!

Yayy Jewels!! I'm so happy that your scan went well!! :hugs:

Stef - Sore nipples was one of the first signs I had. They're still a bit sore even now. FXd for you :hugs:

Can't wait for everyone else to start having their babies!

Ooooh, Jewelz, I'm so excited for you to start announcing to your friends. :hugs: That is such a fun time.

MrsMcD, just because you said you have done research on the different natural induction/augmentation things, there is actually some support for a bunch of them...for example, acupressure/acupuncture (https://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14767050600730740; https://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/acm.2004.10.959), RLT (https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1471-0528.2002.t01-1-01009.x/full; https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1471-0528.2002.t01-1-01009.x/full), nipple stimulation (https://ukpmc.ac.uk/abstract/MED/2198350/reload=0;jsessionid=8hLJ5Bo74oSyw41zzLOF.20; https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.3109/00016348909020990/abstract). EPO is the one thing that doesn't seem to have great scientific support, but I don't mind doing it and so many people do seem to believe that it works, so I figure I might as well.

No pressure, of course! Just in case you are interested.

(Of course if you look at the actual dependent measures in these studies, a lot of them aren't labor induction but rather shortened second stage, decreased incidence of interventions, etc...which is all fine with me.)

congrats shante!

steph, :dust:

jewels, that is great news and thanks for the picture <3

afm, af got me! i plan to drink heavily this evening and maybe tomorrow, and then onward :p

congrats jewelz, thats a beautiful baby pic! so happy for you!

afm, af got me! i plan to drink heavily this evening and maybe tomorrow, and then onward :p

That was my preferred method of dealing with AF too. I have to admit, I miss the drinking! :hugs: Have a drink for me.

Yep...this was me too! 1 bottle of wine please! I'm sorry hun. Your time will come , just be patient. Its all in Gods timing.

Jewelz, congrats on your scan!! I just knew everything would be fine for you.:happydance:

Introducing my little princess, born on 8.27.12 at 12:36pm weighing 7lbs and 8ozs and 19 inches long, Amari...

Attachments

• Amari.jpg
    Amari.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 14
Jewelz, congrats on your scan!! I just knew everything would be fine for you.:happydance:

Introducing my little princess, born on 8.27.12 at 12:36pm weighing 7lbs and 8ozs and 19 inches long, Amari...

She is a doll!! :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->