"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Sunkiss you seriously made me tear up and cry. What a beautiful story. I am so elated for you!!! <3

SunKiss! All I want to do is give you and Fayth and big hug! I am so happy for you!

Ladies did any of you have any issues sleeping in early days? I am a walking zombie with a massive headache today. Ugh! help!

ladies i'm so nervous about testing tomorrow, i just know its going to be bfn

Awww I love it Sunkiss! Thanks for coming back to post that. :hugs: So happy for you and Fayth. Sounds like both of you did great, and I am sooo glad you got to have the vaginal birth you wanted and of course your healthy, beautiful girl. :cloud9:

Ladies did any of you have any issues sleeping in early days? I am a walking zombie with a massive headache today. Ugh! help!

Yeah. Horrible issues. I was much more uncomfortable at 7 weeks than I am now. :wacko: I am sorry you're having such a hard time, Jewelz! Hope it gets better very soon!

Stef your chart is ridiculous! (in a good way!) I'm sure it's hard not to be nervous but I am really hopeful for you. :hugs:

Here it is... 7 week bloat! Haha
Ive got a bunch of nothing but fat and bloat so far.

7 week bump.jpg

first bump pic, so exciting!

i think when i eventually get to do mine, it will be under clothes, i am nowhere near brave enough to do it in just underwear!

off topic but is anyone watching the Paralympic Opening Ceremony?

steph, i am so not nervous for you to test. i have so many bfps in my journal. -two from the last couple days! so there's something in the water! next, it's you and another couple ladies and then im sure its my turn again. xoxoxox

thank you so much girls but i just have this huge feeling that i'm going to let us all down

steph, even if you do, we will happily continue to cheer you on. HOWEVER. your mopey emoness is a total prego symptom. i should know, i have lsitened to everyone and their mom say they are out then get a bpf before me. hehehhehehe. and this is cd3 moping on my end. .....seriously. you get my drift? you are prolly preggers. if you aren't i get a ttc budy to stick with me for another cycle. it's a win win on my end, so im not getting let down and we can be as hopeful as we want for you!!!!!!!!! xoxoxox

Stef where can I view your chart at? I looked on your website but I cant find it.

There's a link if you click on her FF ticker :)

Stef hon, we won't be let down if you get a BFN! We are here for you no matter what :hugs:

you girls are always so nice! you're making me a little emotional, what a wimp lol.

horsey, i know i am so negative but thats just me except when it comes to talking about other people. if i was someone else i would be saying the same as you lol. i'm just feeling a bit emotional today as i'm scared for tomorrow as even though i told DH not to get his hopes up, i think he has anyway.

aww steph, i feel you. it's ok though. you can't help it. neither can our OHs. they are cute though. they bounce back well and you know what. how awesome is it that they are excited. we are lucky women ;).

seriously, your mood is a good sign!! drink lots of water today. darn this roller coaster!!!!

i so agree! DH is my rock (as cheesy as that sounds).

what time is in in Cali? about 1.30? I do my tests at roughly 8am my time so it would be roughly midnight your time when all this guessing can come to an end (hopefully)

What a lovely birth story sunkiss! So happy for you and for little Fayth <3

Jewels - I'm also just as bloated as you are. It makes me look fat around the middle and people at work are commenting on my weight gain. I actually haven't gained anything, I'm just bloated!!

Stef- I have my fingers crossed for you. I really hope and pray that you get your bfp tomorrow :hugs:

Everyone else - Hi and I hope your pregnancies and ttc journeys are going well!! xoxox

Beeba- I have gained no weight yet but man my mind section just wont go back in anymore because Im so full of bloat! :haha:
No complaints here... I'll take it!!

they are commenting on your weight gain? do they know you are preggers? if not you should tell them to pee off lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->