"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Thanks he has just apologised think both of us feel its just history repeating itself so like last time only staining not as often just hope its nothing and all the praying will help. was so happy this morning when there was nothing just disappointed now, tomorr cant come quick enough even then may not be able to tell anything - Please God i hope they can tell us something Thanks ladies for being here really need someone to talk to afraid of upsetting him and my mum is not much use to talk to either

aww hunny just read this post, i know how hard it is with the past to not worry, everything will worry u after a loss, is the spotting still brown? if it is i really believe all is okay but please call the doc in the morning for reassurance, the brown spotting is just the body's way of getting rid of the old blood..i had it in my last pregnancy during first tri also, i know it didnt end well, but my loss wasnt because of brown spotting..im happy hubby apologized, the men dont know what we are going through because their hormones are so different than ours and they are not affected in the same way, they try to be supportive but cannot really understand our every concern, thats why we are here, i will say a special prayer for u now, no worries :hugs:

oh wow nice jewelz, i heard great things about the doppler, really helps to put ur mind at rest n know the LO is doing well, im coming over to test it out in a mth hee hee :haha:

Ok, I broke down and POAS again this afternoon. It definitely looks darker than 4 days ago, so I'm happy with that. And more than anything I'm just happy it's still definitely positive. Please stick, little poppyseed! :yipee:

lol, i luv that little yipee!! the obsession i tell u, one more POAS in the am and then im done, pinky swear :haha:

Come on over sunkiss. Might be a long drive though... Lol We could do mommy stuff together. I have another digi and another FRER. Think I'll wait a while before I do another. Maybe a week. We are so funny with the POAS! Lol I love it! Pee on as many as you feel you need to I say. What ever gets you through another mind wracking day of wondering.

who are u telling about long drive, cross country hee hee, hay if i can get some really good bbq i will take u up on the offer, i luvvv southern style cooking :D!!

Nothing quite like it for sure. Mmmmm
Makin me hungry lol

Yay so close to moving onto week 5!!! Can't believe its almost been 2 weeks since I found out I was pregnant, where does the time go. Felt like the 2ww was unbearable and already 2 weeks has almost passed. Infact my first midwife appt with be the 2 week mark. Hoping I get an early u/s booked in the near future and not at the end of january, give me something to get through these next 4 weeks away from my hubby :( Kids keep me busy but sure miss my man.....
Pretty much zero symptoms going on over here- acne cleared up, actually turned into weird dry patches instead? Boobs not very sore anymore, just a bit bigger. No food aversions or cravings. Generally no more tired then I ususually am chasing around my kids! Grrr..... just one nagging symptom would be fun??? POAS this morning- pink like is very dark very quickly so that means something RIGHT?????!!!!!
Oh well- I guess its a blessing to be feeling good and moving along nicely :)

ladies i wanted to share a link to a thread that i use to follow in my last pregnancy, some really helpful info there, i learned so much there..

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/721136-tales-nurse-some-myths-debunked-new-411-pg-23-check-out-ladies.html

Found this website and we amazed at the price for the doppler- Seem as if they will rent it to you for a flat fee- no month to month and its dirt cheap!!!
Let me know if I have mis-read their terms but i'm sure they are saying its only $39 to rent for as long as you want?

Check it out

https://www.tummytickles.com

i know right bree, time is moving but yet dragging lol, awww i know it must be so hard to be away from ur hunny, but yea at least the kids are keeping u busy, i cant believe i have to wait til feb 3rd for my first sono...where is that hair pulling icon cause that is wut i will be doing til then lol, just cant wait to hear that beautiful hb!!

Only $39.99 per month!

i think its per mth

Bree, I'm envious that you feel time is going quickly - it's crawling over here :lol:

For anyone interested in dopplers, check out ebay! There are a ton and there are some really good deals :) Good quality dopplers for like $60!

Morning ladies.... I'm having a small freak attack this morning. I am having stronger cramps this morning and they are all over and even in my back. The mild cramping I was having before didn't feel like this. I feel like I could start bleeding at any second. I am kinda worried. I haven't had cramps like this before. I POAS this morning and it was the darkest one I have seen to date. So I have no idea what is going on. I could just be stretching or something. Who knows.... No blood at all thus far.

Crownjewelz, sorry you are in such pain. But cramping is normal with pg as long as your not bleeding with it. With my first and second children the cramping was the worst. It was worst than my AF cramping. Praying everything goes well for you!! I'm sure you and LO are going to be just fine!!

Thanks.... I need some reassurance this morning. After my loss its hard to not freak about it. I could just be stretching out a bit and making room for my bean in there.

No problem. I'm rooting for us all!! It's very hard, especially after losses.

:hugs: Jewelz, I'm sorry you're experiencing cramps, but as shantehend said, if there's no blood it's probably normal! The positive test seems like a good sign too. I'm hopeful that it is just stretching.

Last night I had the worst bloating of my life and was up four times to pee! :wacko: Wondering how I'm going to make it through the day! How's everyone else doing today?

I just ate some breakfast and its start to ease off a bit. I was feeling a little sick too until I just ate. So maybe that was attributing to the feeling as well.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->