"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

I just ate some breakfast and its start to ease off a bit. I was feeling a little sick too until I just ate. So maybe that was attributing to the feeling as well.:dohh:

I wouldnt worry until you see blood. Cramping is very normal but cramping and blood-not so much. Try to stay positive, drink some more water and relax a little bit extra today!!!

Thinking about you today.

Feels like a milestone every new week!
Welcome all week 5'ers!!
Lets have a great week, full of happy baby brewing :)

Little bean will start growing some arm buds this week !!!! How fun...

Thanks!! Good luck and many prayers for us all. I'm very excited because my last pregnancy ended at 4 wks and 5 days. So it's very exciting to make it past that point.

https://www.babycenter.com/6_your-p...id=mbtw_preg05:1372&pe=MlVCcUJhRHwyMDEyMDEwOQ..

https://www.baby2see.com/development/week5.html

Here are two development site for us to read this week ladies.

:hugs: jewelz, im so happy u feeling better hunny, i know i would be worried of every pain myself, its so scary to think we would loose our little beans, we are protected, in Jesus name, the devil will not steal our joy!!! God's luv is all in this thread :hugs:!!!

Amen sunkiss!!!

Just for a good laugh today, the zipper on my slacks has broken. Bloating done broke it off. LOL :lol: On the positive side I have ordered two new pair of pregnancy slacks today from Motherhood Maternity.

congrats 5 weekers :happydance:

u know the funny thing is my doc office gave me the due date of 9/9/12, which would make me 5 weeks 1 day but because i ovulate late in my cycle fertility friend gave me 9/13, i will stick with fertility friend because i know when i ovulate and the doc office has to go by standards.

I know it's really early on but we have all been having babies on the brain for some time now.... so have any of you thought up any names yet. I already have both of our names picked and my husband approves of both.

Girl-Everly Havannah
Boy-Aston Orion

I only have the boy name picked out: Joseph. No middle name yet.

Evening Ladies (its 6.30pm in the UK)
So much to catch up on, unfortuantly when I'm at work I cant get on here which is rubbish as I love to see how my lovely ladies are getting on.

seaweed eater- still having a positive test is great news

mummygabby - Glad OH appologised, we have to feel sorry for the men in our lives they just dont know what its like and how our mind worry over every little thing

Jewels - Try not to worry about the cramping (easy to say) as the other ladies have said if there is no blood you should be ok

Sunkiss - Thanks for the link, will have a little look later.

I have 6 tests left, going to do one every week on a thursday up until I get to see a Dr or midwife. When do you guys get your first appointments? Was speaking to someone today that said a midwife will not see you until 8 weeks and thats just to book you in, you won't have any scans till 11/12 weeks. I can get a private scan at 6-7weeks thats about £100 so will ask OH what he thinks.

AFM back to work today, Up at 5am and it was hard work. Slept on the train and felt a little quesy. Luckily my work colleague sorted all the office move out so all I had to do was unpack, which is easy enough.

Jewels...of course ive got names picked out, I have had them picked out since I was 15 (now 26) lol but I always change my mind. At the moment for a girl we have Matilda Margaret and a boy Felix or Henry (no middle names.....my mind changes all the time)

Not long until I'm in the 5 week club....really cant wait, I'm pleased I passed the milestone of my chemical which was 4w2d. The days are dragging and I cant wait until end of February as ill be approaching 12 weeks

Lots of love

xxxx

Oh and I forgot to say I was naughty and brought something for baby.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370573589437?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

My no1 baby is my furbaby cat Banjo (hes black and white) and never leaves my side :) I saw this sleepsuit and had to get it..... (hopefully link works), if it doesnt its a all in one sleeper for baby and its a black/white cat) I LOVE IT

Thats it though...will not buy anything else until ive had a scan xxx

c1403, what is a chemical? I have seen that term a lot. I know this is not the proper place for this question. Sorry.

I know it's really early on but we have all been having babies on the brain for some time now.... so have any of you thought up any names yet. I already have both of our names picked and my husband approves of both.

Girl-Everly Havannah
Boy-Aston Orion

Lovely names. I liked the name Savannagh for a girl but OH didnt like it :-(

c1403, what is a chemical? I have seen that term a lot. I know this is not the proper place for this question. Sorry.

No problem...its a term used for a very early misscarriage, most people dont even realise as it happens so early they just think their period is late.

What happened to me was I got a BFP on a Monday at 3w6d and then on Thursday at 4w2dI started having serious painfull cramps and bleeding just like a normal period, did a test and it was negative...so basically the eggy didnt stick. A Dr cant do anything and you just carry on as normal (which is a positve thing as i got a BFP on my very next cycle.

xxx

Amen sunkiss!!!

Just for a good laugh today, the zipper on my slacks has broken. Bloating done broke it off. LOL :lol: On the positive side I have ordered two new pair of pregnancy slacks today from Motherhood Maternity.

:rofl:

funny thing is i never lost my bloat with Olivia so i am still in maternity pants today :haha:

My turn to ask a question lol...what is bloat? Is that just general bloating around the stomach as i get that all the time even before being pregnant....it comes and goes thought usually when im hungry (which is all the time at the moment) x

also ladies oldnavy has some cute maternity stuff for a decent price, i have a few things from last pregnancy and they wear very well!!

Same with me sunkiss. I got pregnant again so fast I never lost bloat or any of the 7lbs I gained. Poop! Oh well.... I get new pants out of the whole thing.

Yes bloat is just bloating from trapped gas in the stomach. Makes the tummy poke out and feel tight due to pressure.

Yes bloat is just bloating from trapped gas in the stomach. Makes the tummy poke out and feel tight due to pressure.

Ah ok...well i get that quite a bit actually and definatly got it now...waiting for my OH to cook my dinner lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->