"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

i luv the names ladies, i am crossed with savannah too, such an adorable name

for a gurl i would like amelia jade, or amelia rose, i also luv the name hannah, i am bias since i am a girly girl, i havent a clue with a boy name yet lol, i am thinking of jayden andrew..still lots of time to decide though.

I love the name Hannah & Jade too sunkiss. Those are lovely names.

Like Amelia but my neice is Mia so sounds too alike.

I also like Violet and Madeline (so many girls names but only 2 boys lol)

My great auntie died a few days ago and her name is Iris...didnt think much of the name before but now I love it....OH not keen :-(

oh man i luv those names too c1403, gosh girls names are so easy lol, and how about what beyonce named her daughter, i absolutely luv it, some ppl think its weird though, blue ivy, so different. i luv the name iris, so pretty, my auntie that is dying name is cecilia, i am considering that one too if i have another girl, olivia was my mom middle name, always luved that name. c'mon gimme some boy names here :haha:

If we have a boy his name will be Silas. Not sure about a girl name yet. We both like Ceres but I figure most people will mispronounce it and I don't want the baby to have to go through life with everyone mispronouncing her name! FYI if you weren't sure, it's pronounced "Sair-ees" but I'm thinking most people would probably think "Kair-ess". I'd also love the name Siri but considering the whole iPhone thing I wouldn't do that! I also really like the name Aria but hubby shot that down. So yeah, not decided about a girl name yet!

oh man i luv those names too c1403, gosh girls names are so easy lol, and how about what beyonce named her daughter, i absolutely luv it, some ppl think its weird though, blue ivy, so different. i luv the name iris, so pretty, my auntie that is dying name is cecilia, i am considering that one too if i have another girl, olivia was my mom middle name, always luved that name. c'mon gimme some boy names here :haha:

Love Olivia too, my friend has it so i cant have that lol

My new neice (due any day) is going to be called Darcey ...thats cute.

Right on my boys list are.... (although OH and I only agree on Henry or Felix)

Henry
Felix
Noah
Oliver
William
Elliott
Jasper
Daniel
Toby
Matthew

(I like traditional old fashioned names)

If we have a boy his name will be Silas. Not sure about a girl name yet. We both like Ceres but I figure most people will mispronounce it and I don't want the baby to have to go through life with everyone mispronouncing her name! FYI if you weren't sure, it's pronounced "Sair-ees" but I'm thinking most people would probably think "Kair-ess". I'd also love the name Siri but considering the whole iPhone thing I wouldn't do that! I also really like the name Aria but hubby shot that down. So yeah, not decided about a girl name yet!

Lol we have loads of time to go through names, ill probably change my mind constantly...since were not finding out the sex either lol

I love the boy names of Felix, Oliver, Elliot & Jasper. Too cute.

Some of my favorite boy names are Asher, Kingston, Liam, Evan, Pierce, Dakota, Levi , Dexter & Jacoby. I really like different uncommon names as you can tell.

oh my i luv all those names jewelz, i will let hubby decide on the boy, i think lol, middle name is definite andrew, he just needs to pick something that sounds good with it.

oh my goodness if i take one more vitamin today good grief, i take vitamins all day long,

1 prenatal (horse pill lol)
3 folic acid (1 mg each..wowzers..doc just up my dose)
2 calcium citrate w/vit d(another horse pill!!)
3 iron pills (very anemic)
1 vit c (so the iron pills dont constipate me since progesterone is lol)
3 cod liver oil

sure hope its making me a healthy bean cause i am walking around with a pill box like its prescription drugs :rofl:

Geez you sound like me but i take them all at the same time. I take 10 pills a day b/c of my blood disorder.

2 prenatal (horse pills)
4 folic acid
1 acid reducer
1 B12
1 B6
1 blood thinner (horse pill)
1 baby aspirin

I feel like a junkie! LOL I have never had to take pills until I was diagnosed. LOL

Love all the names, ladies! My husband and I will be searching for ones that work with an unusual combination of languages, so that will constrain our choices a lot...which I'm happy about in a way, because otherwise it seems overwhelming. We've agreed not to think too much about it until after we find out the sex.

I just scheduled my first appointment! :happydance: It's in two weeks, since the doctor likes to see people around 7w. The clinic also offers a free information session so I'll be going to that later this week. So excited!! Hope the bean grows enough to have a detectable heartbeat by then -- I know it doesn't always happen by 7w!

Love all the names, ladies! My husband and I will be searching for ones that work with an unusual combination of languages, so that will constrain our choices a lot...which I'm happy about in a way, because otherwise it seems overwhelming. We've agreed not to think too much about it until after we find out the sex.

I just scheduled my first appointment! :happydance: It's in two weeks, since the doctor likes to see people around 7w. The clinic also offers a free information session so I'll be going to that later this week. So excited!! Hope the bean grows enough to have a detectable heartbeat by then -- I know it doesn't always happen by 7w!

You should definitely be able to hear LO heart beat by then. I was 6+1 before and heard it.

My appointment is this Thursday. I'm stoked!! :happydance:

Ladies I'm feeling discouraged today :( So far my numbers have been great but I've been reading more about blighted ovums (which is what my last pregnancy was) and have read that the numbers can keep increasing like normal. I don't think I'll be able to relax and enjoy this at all until I can get an ultrasound which won't be for at least a couple more weeks :( Time is dragging by and I'm driving myself crazy! Everyone tells me to stay positive but it's impossible for me at this point :(

Ladies I'm feeling discouraged today :( So far my numbers have been great but I've been reading more about blighted ovums (which is what my last pregnancy was) and have read that the numbers can keep increasing like normal. I don't think I'll be able to relax and enjoy this at all until I can get an ultrasound which won't be for at least a couple more weeks :( Time is dragging by and I'm driving myself crazy! Everyone tells me to stay positive but it's impossible for me at this point :(

Oh honey, your odds of that happening again are slim to none. Look to the future and believe your baby is ok and tucked away perfectly. Did you have any cramping at all? I would just relax and stop thinking about it or you are going to be mad by the time your US gets here. Just breath and I'll say a lil prayer for you. :hugs:

Oh honey, your odds of that happening again are slim to none. Look to the future and believe your baby is ok and tucked away perfectly. Did you have any cramping at all? I would just relax and stop thinking about it or you are going to be mad by the time your US gets here. Just breath and I'll say a lil prayer for you. :hugs:

Thank you :) I'm feeling better at the moment, just got my test results from today and this time it MORE than tripled! I've also decided I'm going to stop going in every other day and only do it like once a week. Every other day is just stressing me out waaaay too much, plus my arms are both bruised and it's costing $10 every time I go! But yeah, mostly the stress! My number is now at 2,086 and that's at 19 DPO. Yikes! Maybe there are 2 :baby: in there :loopy:

:hugs: I'm glad your numbers are looking good MrsMcD! But Jewelz said it well, there's little chance of the same thing happening to you again and it's just not worth worrying about that little chance.

Good Morning my lovely's!! Hope you are all doing ok today. I think I realized this morning that half of my cramping is due to gas not implantation. Had some major gas pains this morning... UGH! That would explain why it hurts mostly when I get up and move around.

Otherwise that I am feeling rather normal today. My bloating has gone down today thank gosh.

Has anyone else been sleeping really well? I usually have a very hard time with sleeping but since I got pregnant I have been sleeping so good. Lots of dreams but sleeping like a rock. That is very abnormal I think but I am enjoying it for now.

I've been sleeping well too, aside from having to get up every few hours to go to the bathroom. Except for one night when I had horrible gas cramps and was too uncomfortable to sleep. But last night I crashed at 8 and slept for 11 hours...mmm, so good. :lol:

Sleeping is my favorite past time. It is my hobby when I get a chance to do it. I love to lay on our couch and just crash out watching TV. It's what I do best lately....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->