"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Yeessssss, I'm sleeping so much better than usual too! I'm actually peeing less frequently during the night. I used to wake up and pee a good 5-7 times a night, now it's down to about 2-3 because I'm sleeping so deeply. Also definitely having lots of crazy dreams! Woke up from one last night where I got some nasty sort of infection on my hands that caused this big open wound that was full of what looked like wet, shredded nasty mozzarella and I was squeezing it out. It was disgusting!

Hi Ladies

How are we all today, I cannot wait to get to my 5weeks on Thursday lol

OH and I had a minor disagreement earlier, I said I was planning on telling both our families we were pregnant after the 12 week scan, he said he wanted to wait later just incase...I got upset as I want to share the news with my closest family (including his) I think hormones just hit me lol....all sorted now though and we will tell when we think the time is right.

Regarding pills, I am only taking Folic Acid...not sure if i need to take anything else, will ask my Dr when I eventually book my appt.

Your all sleeping well? Not fair lol I am having such restless nights sleep, I sleep well but toss and turn all night eventually waking myself up.

I'm not bloated as much but still got a touch of constipation, trying to up my fibre intake and been eating loads of fruit and veg....was naughty and had a pizza/garlic bread for dinner today though

x

5 weeks.jpg

Ok ladies here it is! I'll be the brave one and show ya my belly first. The official 5 week bloat!!

Cant wait to see how your belly progresses...hope we all have lovely baby bumps soon.

x

Eeeeee I'm so excited! I just got a call from my OB who said that my numbers are absolutely remarkable, and he can't say for certain but numbers like that tend to indicate twins! I'll be thrilled with one healthy baby but I would be absolutely over the freaking moon with two!! He told me that I don't need to do the beta checks anymore because things are looking excellent and I will get an ultrasound at my next office visit! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Eeeeee I'm so excited! I just got a call from my OB who said that my numbers are absolutely remarkable, and he can't say for certain but numbers like that tend to indicate twins! I'll be thrilled with one healthy baby but I would be absolutely over the freaking moon with two!! He told me that I don't need to do the beta checks anymore because things are looking excellent and I will get an ultrasound at my next office visit! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

OMG that is such amazing news!!! TWINS MAYBE HUH? How exciting would that be!! Yay!! Can't wait to confirm if that's true or not.

That's amazing MrsMcD!!! I hope it's twins but either way it's fantastic news. Can't wait to hear updates!! :happydance:

So ladies, when are all of your first(or next) OB visits? I have a nurse appointment next Wednesday to go over my medical history and stuff, and at that appointment I get to schedule my ultrasound which should be by the end of the month.

Also, who will be going the midwife route and who will be going the OB route?

I have my 2nd OB appt on Jan 31st. I have to schedule my u/s for the end of next month. I am seeing an OB now as I had hyperemesis with my last pregnancy and may have it again, even though I'm praying I wont. But I may switch to a midwife during 2nd trimester if I'm not classified as high risk again.

I have my first OB appointment on the 23rd. I assume it includes a scan etc but I guess I don't know for sure. I will be sticking with an OB since I'm high risk (hypertension).

I go to my OB in 2 days. I'm high risk because I have a rare blood disorder that has to be treated and watched closely. I will either have a scan on Thursday or next week for sure. I'm excited to make sure by bean is ok.

OH MY GOODNESS the belly pics have started YAY~! Thank you Crown for posting that, LOVED IT!! I will try and take one tonight and put it up :)

I am going with a midwife- for a few reasons. She is absolutely fabulous! I love her and how she handled my last pregnancy. I walked out of there with ZERO stitches and a completely natural birth.... no gas, pain killers or any kind of interventions. 14 hours of labour and 3 hours of pushing. Pushed out a healthy 8lb baby boy :)
We actually went with her because we felt like we were going need extra TLC and attention. My daughter is from a previous relationship, not my biological daughter but I call her that. Her mother unfortunately passed away during childbirth :( SO needless to say my husband was very nervous for us to be having a baby.... our midwife put in so much extra to ensure we were comfortable and at ease before and during the whole labour and delivery.
Thankfully this time around about 6 years since the passing of my daughters biological mother- he is excited and thrilled about this pregnancy!!!
Sorry if that story is too much for some ppl to hear about. I was a 1 in 10,000,000 chance of ever happening again. SO please dont worry about things like that happening because it basically doesnt happen!

I am so excited to go and see her tomorrow- she can see my son again and re-unite :) I will let everyone know how it goes tomorrow, hopefully she will know more about when my u/s will be..... would be so relieved to see a little bean in there!

So happy to hear that twins might be added to the list!!! WOWEE thats super fun!!!!

Maybe we will see some more 5 week bloat pictures??!!!!! ;)

hiya ladies,
sorry just catching up with u all today, been such a busy day in the office and for the next 3 days i have to go to a training so wont be able to catch up until the eve ugh :(

anyways i didnt sleep to well last night because i had alot on my mind, not about the baby, just life things, but i am ok now, i prayed on it and gave my troubles to the Lord, He will handle it and i feel better now :D

glad u are feeling better MrsMcD123 and the ladies gave u great advice, i also read that it is unusual for a blighted ovum to happen a 2nd time, i know how u feel though, my mind cant rest too until i hear my rainbow's heartbeat, oh come on 2/3, that is so far away grrr lol!!

ok im reading n catching up n responding....

im not peeing as much as before either, i dont even get up at night to pee yet, but i remember it increasing in the pregnancy from last time and my sleep was interrupted every night because of it, i am a light sleeper so its hard for me to get back to sleep once im up so i can wait on that one hee hee.

c1403 we turn 5 weeks on thurs together :happydance:
btw i think the folic acid n prenatal vit is fine unless ur doc puts u on something more

do u ladies think i should use the due date the doc office gave me, or the one fertility friend gave me? my doc is going by standards and fertility friend is going by my ovulation.

OMG bump buddy, i luv ur cute lil bloat :happydance:
now that u have been a good sport with ur tiny belly, i am gonna take a pic too and show u some real bloat :rofl:

OMG MrsMcD123, possible twins is exciting news, i am secretly hoping for twins myself, keeping it crossed for u, so happy u are feeling much better :happydance:

ok off to take a pic :D

bless ur heart bree for taking the natural route, girl after the 12 hr natural labor with my daughter and the intense pain i was in, i said next time around i will be having some meds to help me out, the pushing was easy cause she was so tiny, but OMG the labor pain was intense, now i know the meaning of child birthing hips, literally!! sorry dont mean to scare the ladies, i wanted to experience it naturally and never forget it but that was enough for me lol...i really have to give it up to the mommies that do it the natural way, its not easy but very beautiful in the end...my mom had all three of her babies naturally too and we were big babies, bless her heart!!

do u ladies think i should use the due date the doc office gave me, or the one fertility friend gave me? my doc is going by standards and fertility friend is going by my ovulation.

I'd go by fertility friend until you can get an ultrasound :) BTW- How do you get a due date from fertility friend? I input my positive tests and it hasn't updated to show me anything pregnancy related. Are you a paid subscriber?

thanks, i was thinking the same, yes i am a paid sub but if it has ur ovulation date it should still give u the due date based on ur O date

oh u know wut i just looked and its part of the pregnancy monitor that is a vip thingy for paid subs

1st pic ladies, nearly 5 weeks bloat and fat :rofl: some of this is leftover from when i was bigger (250 lbs) and a lil from Olivia

Attachments

• IMAG0573.jpg
    IMAG0573.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 16
1st pic ladies, nearly 5 weeks bloat and fat :rofl: some of this is leftover from when i was bigger (250 lbs) and a lil from Olivia

Yay!!! So cute bump buddy! I love it!! Im excited to watch it grow!!

hey i know i said i was gonna try to not poas again but i just did n that line came up so pink n dark in like 15 secs, hubby is over here shaking his head lol, just a lil reassurance before bed :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->