"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Baby bump 2012 033.jpg

Just had dinner- oh well the 5 week bump has been documented!!!!!!!

awww so cute bree, i'm excited to see all of our bellies grow :hugs:

riley (15 weeks).jpg

Here is a pic of me with my son at 15 WEEKS!!! I can totally see the same bump appearing!!!

i just luv baby bumps!!! adorable, yes n it was a high bump too, i was a lil low with Olivia. i wish i took more bump pics with her so i will def do that this pregnancy.

And this ladies is what we have to look forward to!!!!!!!! I can't wait- never felt so beautiful in my life :)

big ol riley belly.jpg

Gorgeous Bree!!! I am in love with your bumps!!! I so look forward to it.

Morning Ladies

Popped on here quickly before work.

MrsMcd - Twins how exciting! Twins run in my family so i would love them....but would be hard work lol

It sucks that in the UK the midwfie doesnt want to see you until 8 weeks, I have to wait another 3weeks. I've not called my Dr yet as no point so will do it next week at 6 weeks...then scan at about 12. Cannot wait to see all your scan pics

Loving the 5 week bumps, ill see if i can get a good pic later for you seeing as its just us girls lol.

OMG last night i had terrible gas, my tummy ached so much but I knew what it was, such an uncomfortable night and I kept waking OH up too so he wasnt happy lol.

Sunkiss...I'd go with ovulation date? I dont know when I ovulated so I'm going by LMP, our dating scan here would be at 12 weeks.

Speak later xxxxx

Morning ladies!! I can't wait for my appointment tomorrow. I dont know what to expect from it though... I really hope they do an ultrasound.

Anyone else have absolutely zero appetite? I thought I was supposed to be ravenously hungry, but I have no desire to eat! I'm a bigger girl anyway so I have plenty of fat stored already anyway so I'm not worried or anything, but as someone who loves to eat, it's kind of annoying having no desire to!

Ok ladies...ive decided as you have all put up bump pics i will too.

So heres my 5 week baby bloat! I'm not the smallest of ladies but the bloat is so easily noticable and really firm.... I am soooo bloated today and have had terrible gas :blush:

MrsMcD - I have an appetite but not mu normal one, I am loving veges like celery, cucumber, cattotts etc...all good for the baby I guess. I am doing quite well on my health kick, just hope I dont end up loosing weight.

Saw a friend of mine at work today who is due in March, she is HUGE. Said pregnancy is not as easy as she thought lol

Attachments

• 5 week baby bloat!.jpg
    5 week baby bloat!.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 11
Kinda freaked at the moment. All of my symptoms including back ache has fading in the last two days. Im going to ask my OB tomorrow is that is normal. I for sure wanna get a scan tomorrow now that I have no symptoms. I really hope this isn't history repeating itself. Scares me a bit not having any symptoms. I know that a lack of symptoms is not a sign of miscarriage but it still has me wondering what is going on. I feel 100% normal today and did yesterday too. My sore nips, achy back, gas and bloating have all disappeared on me.

Nice bumps, everyone!! :thumbup:

:hugs: Crownjewelz, I am glad you have an appointment tomorrow so you can get some help with your worries fairly soon. As you said, a lack of symptoms need not be a sign of mc, and I'm hopeful that everything is fine!

In terms of appetite, I would say mine is pretty normal...I feel super hungry sometimes (hungrier than usual) but don't actually find myself eating larger meals than usual. Once I start eating, I fill up pretty fast. I'm still trying to eat smaller meals and munch a lot.

Kinda freaked at the moment. All of my symptoms including back ache and fading in the last two days. Im going to ask my OB tomorrow is that is normal. I for sure wanna get a scan tomorrow now that I have no symptoms. I really hope this isn't history repeating itself. Scares me a bit not having any symptoms. I know that a lack of symptoms is not a sign of miscarriage but it still has me wondering what is going on. I feel 100% normal today and did yesterday too. My sore nips, achy back, gas and bloating have all disappeared on me.

Aww hun I think symtoms do come and go, dont forget were still all quite early and the real MS/Sore BBs etc doesnt hit till week6/7 from what i have read online. Explain all your worries to your Dr tomorrow to put your mind at rest as worrying/stressing isnt good and let us know how you get on

x

Thanks ladies I appreciate your support a lot. I know I can always come in here and find the words I need to hear . :hugs:

hiya ladies :hi:

so happy to be home!!!

yay another 5 week bump pic c1403, gonna be nice to see us all get huge n beautiful :D

i sure wish i didnt have so much appetite, i am starving every hour on the hour lol!! i eat small meals every 2 hours... i ate so good today though, for breakfast i had fruit and yogurt, snack i had trail mix, lunch was a lovely veggie salad and lean cuisine meal, snack more fruit and baked pretzels, dinner will be steak, potatoes, okra and asparagus yummy!! i vowed to do better with my eating in this pregnancy so i only gain what the baby needs, oh i had a few milano cookies too, hey i need one bad snack too :haha:

i dont have much symptoms either jewelz, my sore nips was literally one day, i dont even feel much fatigue, but i did read that this is totally normal throughout pregnancy, i bet later in our pregnancy when we are all big n sore we will look back at this and say boy those were the days haha..i remember my boobs and fatigue really kicking in week 6-7 so we are right around the corner hunny...i was fortunate to not have morning sickness so dont have much experience with that one, but i am so happy u have ur appt tomorrow, cant wait to hear all about it :hugs:

funny thing we were talking about frequent urination yesterday, and that is starting to kick in a bit more today..thats about the only thing i am feeling right now besides increased appetite, lets see what tomorrow brings :D

Right now every day is different. Its frustrating... I wish it would just be steady to I can have some reassurance. LOl Thanks sunkiss, your the best. I'll update all about my appointment tomorrow for sure. I can say I have been weeing a lot lately.

I feel like my symptoms change every couple of days too...usually I'm able to notice something I can blame on being pregnant though. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->