"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Good morning ladies! :waves: How are you all feeling this morning?

Crownjewels, good luck today at your appointment! Hopefully they will give you a scan to reassure you, but don't freak out if they can't find anything since it's so early! I don't think they can detect a heartbeat until 6 weeks.

Yeah I hoping they do a scan today and she is able to tell me something. I know its still so early. I am feeling a bit better today as I am bit more bloated today. I'm still feeling all kinds of things inside my tummy though. Twinges and stretching and such. But who knows could be gas. lol

Gas is good too! :lol: Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes!

Thanks MrsMcD, I'm feeling well...impatient as usual, but enjoyed my 10 hours of sleep (also as usual). I was so hungry last night and ate a huge dinner! Beany growth spurt? It's just hard to imagine how so much food could be required for the growth spurt of such a tiny thing!

How are the rest of you doing? :hugs:

Are any of you having trouble being able to tell how full you are during eating? I know that sounds silly but I just ate lunch and I really couldn't tell how full I was due to my stomach feeling so full of gas or something. Its like I couldn't eat my whole lunch cuz I felt super full. That's probably a blessing in disguise.

Are any of you having trouble being able to tell how full you are during eating? I know that sounds silly but I just ate lunch and I really couldn't tell how full I was due to my stomach feeling so full of gas or something. Its like I couldn't eat my whole lunch cuz I felt super full. That's probably a blessing in disguise.

I don't know if it's related to gas for me, but I've definitely been filling up SUPER fast, like only able to eat about half of what I usually would!

I'm definitely having trouble being able to tell how full I am! I feel like pre-pregnancy how much I felt like eating was generally calibrated with how hungry I felt beforehand, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. In the past few days I've often felt hungry and prepared to eat a large meal and then felt full almost right away. And then there are meals like last night where I just keep going and going and don't feel full at all!

Here's something for you ladies to consider today: https://boingboing.net/2012/01/03/cells.html a friend just sent it to me. I'm a scientist so I realize not everyone may be as amazed by this stuff as I am, but it made my jaw drop! It's so cool that, no matter what happens with this pregnancy, we'll all continue carrying cells from this embryo for the rest of our lives. <3

Hi Ladies

Hope appt went well today Jewels.....

Still full of bloat and got some stomach twinges (gas I think)

My health kick is sliding a bit today, I really fancy some chocolate and we still have loads left from Christmas so think i may treat myself today.

xxx

I'm definitely having trouble being able to tell how full I am! I feel like pre-pregnancy how much I felt like eating was generally calibrated with how hungry I felt beforehand, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. In the past few days I've often felt hungry and prepared to eat a large meal and then felt full almost right away. And then there are meals like last night where I just keep going and going and don't feel full at all!

Here's something for you ladies to consider today: https://boingboing.net/2012/01/03/cells.html a friend just sent it to me. I'm a scientist so I realize not everyone may be as amazed by this stuff as I am, but it made my jaw drop! It's so cool that, no matter what happens with this pregnancy, we'll all continue carrying cells from this embryo for the rest of our lives. <3

That is so awesome!! Thanks for sharing :)

WOW that article was super interesting! Thanks for sharing. Makes me feel good to know my angel babies is still there in some way.

Welcome to the 5 week club c1403!!!

Appointment update:

Dr. appointment went really well. I am at ease and ok for now. She took blood, urine and did an ultrasound. I am earlier along than I thought originally b/c there was no sac yet. Im pretty sure Im off b/c of the 9 day cycle I had last month and the early ovulation. She told me that my uterine lining was really lovely and thick though. I am most likely closer to 4 weeks right now. If that is true then my due date will be closer to the end of Sept which is fine.

I have to go back in on Monday to do more blood work. She wants to compare my levels from today to Monday's. I was put on progesterone and a prescription folic acid. I go back in 4 weeks and will have another ultrasound for dating purposes.

I am really please with how it went and am feeling much better. Wish I was further along though and could have seen something but I knew there would be a chance of that and I'm ok with it. As long as I see something this next time I will surely be OK!

Appointment update:

Dr. appointment went really well. I am at ease and ok for now. She took blood, urine and did an ultrasound. I am earlier along than I thought originally b/c there was no sac yet. Im pretty sure Im off b/c of the 9 day cycle I had last month and the early ovulation. She told me that my uterine lining was really lovely and thick though. I am most likely closer to 4 weeks right now. If that is true then my due date will be closer to the end of Sept which is fine.

I have to go back in on Monday to do more blood work. She wants to compare my levels from today to Monday's. I was put on progesterone and a prescription folic acid. I go back in 4 weeks and will have another ultrasound for dating purposes.

I am really please with how it went and am feeling much better. Wish I was further along though and could have seen something but I knew there would be a chance of that and I'm ok with it. As long as I see something this next time I will surely be OK!

Oh good!! Glad you're feeling better :) You'll have to let us know when your blood work comes back! :)

hiya ladies,

yay jewelz!!! so happy the appt went well, i was off too with my 1st pregnancy because i couldnt remember my lmp and the dating scan really helped to clear things up...they didnt see my sac til i was 5 weeks 6days, then went back at 7 weeks and there was the fetal pole and heartbeat, so yeah u are a lil early still...i know the 4 weeks away is going to drive u mad though cause 2/3 cant come fast enough for me either. we will pull our hair out 2gether til then lol :hugs:

thanks for that link seaweed, wow a scientist huh, very nice..i will check it out tonight!!

cant hang out too much tonight on bnb cause i have to study for a test tomorrow, so looking forward to the long wknd ahead :D

Crown- Sounds like the appt went well and gave you some answers. Thats nice to be able to do everything all in one appt like that. I have to go all over the place to get everything done.
I had my midwife appt yesterday- had blood work done today and an Ultrasound booked for the 25th of January. She said that anything after 7 weeks is the best time to do a dating scan. And for surely there will be a heartbeat at that point. So she made sure it was towards the end of Jaunary.

So how many of us have had our first appts now??

Next will be who hears the heartbeat first!! We will have to keep each othe posted.

Anyone else freezing cold all day long and absolutely nackered by 7pm? I think i've drank my weight in herbal tea's just to keep my body temperature up. Brrr...

Anyone else freezing cold all day long and absolutely nackered by 7pm? I think i've drank my weight in herbal tea's just to keep my body temperature up. Brrr...

I'm so back and forth with body temperature. I'm pretty much always on the cold side, I keep our thermostat set to 73 degrees (much to my husbands dismay) but one night, I was laying in the couch, house was 73 degrees, I was wearing super thick sweat pants, a sweat shirt, curled up in a ball and I was STILL freezing. So that night I went and bought an electric blanket! It's sooo nice climbing in to a nice warm bed :) But then there are times I feel boiling hot and have to strip down to cool off.

So glad your appointment went well, Jewelz! :hugs: I knew it would. How funny to be only 4 weeks though. You must have gotten a really early BFP!

Temperature-wise, I would say I'm about the same as usual maybe a little on the warmer side...usually I feel cold when others feel ok, and I haven't noticed that as much.

Anyone else having a problem with scents? I've noticed a stronger sense of smell for the past few days but today was the first day it became an issue...first I washed my hands at work with some awful scented soap and nearly gagged every time my hand came close to my face. Then I sat in an hourlong meeting next to a colleague who clearly had used some sort of scented product...:sick: I managed to stay in the room but there were definitely moments when I didn't think I was going to make it!

Thanks so much ladies!!! Things are happy again!

Temp-wise I'm freezing too but we are having a freeze right now. I'm usually pretty warm natured but lately I'm always really cold.

I have always had a really heightened sense of smell. My OH tells me I have Go-Go gadget nose b/c its better than a dog. So scent is always a major issue to me even without being pregnant. No change there.... lol I hate it! I wanna vomit to the scent of car exhaust all the time and the smell of sewer when driving. The smell of cigarettes on people is the nastiest too. Makes me green....

So glad your appointment went well, Jewelz! :hugs: I knew it would. How funny to be only 4 weeks though. You must have gotten a really early BFP!

Temperature-wise, I would say I'm about the same as usual maybe a little on the warmer side...usually I feel cold when others feel ok, and I haven't noticed that as much.

Anyone else having a problem with scents? I've noticed a stronger sense of smell for the past few days but today was the first day it became an issue...first I washed my hands at work with some awful scented soap and nearly gagged every time my hand came close to my face. Then I sat in an hourlong meeting next to a colleague who clearly had used some sort of scented product...:sick: I managed to stay in the room but there were definitely moments when I didn't think I was going to make it!

I sure did get a very early BFP!! I thought I was right on time with my period, I guess I wasn't. But I knew my cycle was messed up that month and ovulated early. So who knows now. I'll change my ticker when I find out. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->