"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

yes absolutely, i heard the hcg doubles every 48 hrs...well u are probably still very early so that may be why it took a while to get the line to show, as long as its in the time limit and had color it should count. was it a pink dye test? they say blue dyes like to give evaps..what kinda test did u use?

It was a first response pink dye test. If it was 2 evaps from 2 different boxes that would be so cruel...I am going to buy a digi tonight and try it. If I am preggo I must have ovulated or implanted late!

I can't resist! Will keep you all updated! :)

oh yes!!! now i have to wait up until u update :haha: hurry my eyeballs are crashing lol!!

I took a first response digi and got a BFN! Big Fat NOOO! I think the others were very cruel evap lines and I am definitely out for this month. Now just to wait for AF...If she doesn't arrive by Sunday I might test but definitely not going to waste anymore money! Oh well...wishful thinking it would happen the first month of trying but don't worry I will join you girls soon! :)

krippy= that is prety much the only reason i am glad i got af... no more wasted tests

krippy= that is prety much the only reason i am glad i got af... no more wasted tests

I hear ya...no more tests! Unless I don't get the dreaded AF by Sunday then I am not sure what I will do! Uggghhh!

nothing like chatting with the re after a few... im not preggo drinks..

YAY for two sticky baby beans!!! SO glad to see that both of you had positive appts with great news!
My turn tomorrow- the nerves are getting me a little bit but I think I can be distracted enough with my kids that the time will fly by.
My mum is coming up to go with me- have some support while my hubby is out of country :)
Now to try and drink a litre of water before 930 am. That will be the test, I DO not like drinking water lol. And have been fairly quesy till about 11am. Oh well its all for a good cause.
Can't wait for 10:30 tomorrow :)

I took a first response digi and got a BFN! Big Fat NOOO! I think the others were very cruel evap lines and I am definitely out for this month. Now just to wait for AF...If she doesn't arrive by Sunday I might test but definitely not going to waste anymore money! Oh well...wishful thinking it would happen the first month of trying but don't worry I will join you girls soon! :)

aww krippy, i think the digis are not sensitive though and frer do have more sensitivity, hoping in a few days u double up and will get that :bfp: i know those dreaded words u are not out til the witch shows!! seems weird to have 2 frer evaps, i wouldnt count myself out just yet if i were u..gonna pray on this one :hugs:

sorry to hear ur out for this cycle drsquid :hugs: you live to fight another mth!! i tried SMEP and preseed my 2nd mth after my loss, dont know if it helped it along because i didnt use these methods the 1st time but i think its worth a shot if u havent tried it before :D

sunkiss- thanks.. im single though so.... no preseed or smep... just iui

Yeah Krippy the digis are less sensitive so I definitely wouldn't count yourself out yet! I totally understand about not wanting to waste any more money on tests, after a couple months of trying I bought like 25 cheap tests strips on Amazon, it's only like 5 bucks for 25. But I really don't think you'd get two evaps and a late AF, I still have hope for you! Fx'd!! Are you temping?

Yeah Krippy the digis are less sensitive so I definitely wouldn't count yourself out yet! I totally understand about not wanting to waste any more money on tests, after a couple months of trying I bought like 25 cheap tests strips on Amazon, it's only like 5 bucks for 25. But I really don't think you'd get two evaps and a late AF, I still have hope for you! Fx'd!! Are you temping?

Nope not temping...This was our first month TTC after RJ was born so we were trying to be relaxed about it. Hahahaha! I am not sure but I can say I am not relaxed at all. lol.

Hopefully AF will come soon and we can move on the next month. I really don't have clue what is going on with me! :) I will keep you all updated! Thank you for your support and prayers! All of you...I really appreciate it!

oh nice drsquid, im not too familiar with the procedure but have heard great things, how long have u been trying?

krippy i have to say my first cycle after the loss was all over the place and so not normal, my af was for like 3 days and so light, it wasnt my normal flow, then after i ovulated i spotted from 2dpo right up until the next af, the 2nd cycle i was right on target and my hormones was back to normal, i even started to feel back to myself again, my doc said this is all normal because of what our bodies have been through sometimes it takes a cycle or 2...i still feel like u have a good chance this cycle so we shall see and if not, make a new plan for next mth so u do not miss that egg :D

Thanks Sunkiss! I really appreciate the support. I know that it could be my body going out of whack I just thought for sure I was back on track. Not giving up hope though! Love you gals!

Hi ladies!! I miss all of my ladies. I can report that I am feeling much better this morning. I'm not as sore this morning and I think my swelling is going down a bit. I have 4 cuts in my abdomen, 2 in my belly button, 1 in my hair line and 1 to the left and a bit higher than my pelvic bone. It's been difficult to urinate over the last few days but I am finally able to relax my muscles enough to go with ease. So Yay I'm making progress.

I am so happy for you ladies who have seen heartbeats and pics of your LO's. Keep fighting the good fight ladies and I'll still be checking in on you. Miss you ladies. HUGS

Ladies - those of you who have just had their BFP's do you remember what your CM was like during the TWW??

xx

So glad that you are feeling better Jewelz! You are one of the bravest and most positive people I think I know. Big hugs and positive healing vibes being sent your way!

My AF is still MIA! Still not here and I have been cervix checking lately and I can't even find the little *******! I will not take another test until Saturday if AF is not here...just starting to worry me a bit. Maybe that first 28 day cycle I was on was just a teaser and my body is really not back to normal. I guess we will see!

Well ladies, it looks like hyperemesis is setting in for me. :cry: I am going to be MIA for a while, most likely due to frequent hospitalization. But I wish all of you the best of luck. And if you have time, look up hyperemesis so you can know what I'm going through. If you can remember, please say a daily prayer for me. It's so hard to go through this. Hopefully, if all goes well, I will see you all in the 2nd trimester thread. Take care of yourselves. Goodbye for now.

Yikes, I'm so sorry to hear that, shantehend. :hugs: I'm having a hard enough time dealing with a fairly normal amount of ms, can't imagine what you must be going through. Take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->