"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

The pictures aren't the best quality, but you get the idea :) The middle picture you can see what looks like it could be the penis!

https://i.imgur.com/HozgP.jpg

I totally see what you mean, and I usually don't see at all what people are talking about when they guess a gender! :happydance: But isn't it supposed to have something to do with the angle of the thing, too? I can't really tell what the angle is in the photo, but if the u/s tech thought it was a boy, then I believe it.

I totally see what you mean, and I usually don't see at all what people are talking about when they guess a gender! :happydance: But isn't it supposed to have something to do with the angle of the thing, too? I can't really tell what the angle is in the photo, but if the u/s tech thought it was a boy, then I believe it.

No idea about what the angle was, but yeah it was actually my OB that did the u/s and said that :) I have my next two appointments already set up, plus he said I should be getting notification in the mail about the anatomy scan that will be somewhere between 16-20 weeks, I can't wait for that one!

Here goes my LO (sorry for the blur) Had to use my webcam because I couldn't find my digital camera.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120229_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20120229_3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Snapshot_20120229_2.JPG
    Snapshot_20120229_2.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Snapshot_20120229_4.jpg
    Snapshot_20120229_4.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 10
Loving the pictures ladies....FINALLY i have my scan date 13th March. Ill be 13+5 and its the day before my birthday. I am now counting down the days......12 to go.

Also so excited to be a plum :)

xxx

Happy early birthday, c! :flower: Having your scan the day before will be a wonderful present indeed!

hey ladies,

i'm loving the sono pics, so very sweet, it is amazing how our lil beautiful blobs all look like lovely babies now, so exciting, did u girls get to see the babies move? that is always such a treat as well as hearing those lil precious heartbeats :D.

yay finally c1403, i'm so happy u finally get to see ur LO n wut a lovely bday gift that will be :happydance:

MrsMcD123, there is some truth to that nub theory, still uncertain this early but the nub theory held true for me, Olivia's nub was flat as a rug parallel with her spine and sure enough she was a girl, if u see a lil angle upwards odds are it should be a boy, urs sorta looks boyish :D will be interesting to compare now and see wut we get later. i plan on doing a 3d scan same as i did with Olivia at 16 weeks n will find out gender. my gut is telling me i am having a lil prince this time cause i feel a bit different, cant wait to find out cause i was right on with Olivia.

the day has finally come ladies, today would have been Olivia's due date...didnt know how i would feel but i woke up with such peace and calmness today...i really had a wonderful day, thought i would be a wreck but i didnt cry not once...she is such a good baby, always comforting n calming me :D

nt scan in the morning ladies, im so excited to see rainbow again :happydance:, i will report back later tomorrow n let u guys know how it went.

oh n i need to change my tickers back to sept 13th, been lazy, yay we are in week 12 woohooo!!!

Sunkiss, I saw my LO move all over the place on the u/s in the hospital. But the day of my NT scan, it didn't move at all. Must've been sleeping :sleep:. The tech had to wiggle my tummy to get the baby to move away from the wall to get the measurement. It's arm was up by it's head, as if sprawled out relaxing. So funny. Glad to see you had a peaceful day yesterday.

oh n i need to change my tickers back to sept 13th, been lazy, yay we are in week 12 woohooo!!!

Woo hooo!!!! September 13th :) I'm so glad you were at peace yesterday, reading your post about your angel brought tears to my eyes :)

We got to go tell my husbands grandparents yesterday! They are so excited, especially his grandma. She jumped up and gave me the biggest hug and kept going on and on about how excited she is :) And bonus!! September 13th is her birthday!! I know it's rare to actually have your baby on the EDD but man would it be awesome if it happens! It would be so special to have our LO on his grandmas birthday! She also told us that we could pick out any stroller/travel system we want which is awesome and going to be such a huge help! Me and hubby are going to stick with gender neutral for bigger items, so I started looking last night because I was so excited. I found the CUTEST gender neutral travel system, I'm SO excited about it! Hubby is at work so I'll have to wait to get his opinion until he gets home but if he loves it half as much as I do, we'll be good to go! Here it is. https://www.target.com/p/Chicco-Cortina-KeyFit-30-Travel-System-in-Miro-Yellow/-/A-11120108 :happydance:

Today we go tell my grandma and my mom is taking us out to eat dinner after. My mom is so ridiculously excited about this, I get the feeling that she is going to be spoiling me and :baby: rotten :)

c1403, soo excited about your first scan! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

shantehend, glad you're feeling better! I think your pictures look great, pretty clear for an ultrasound. This past ultrasound I had I don't think was even scheduled but my OB and his nurse knew how extremely worried I've been this whole time so he just did a really quick one for me to show everything was going good.

Sunkiss, I'm so so glad to read you felt at peace yesterday on Olivia's due date :hugs: how did the scan go today?

How many of us are due on the 13th?! I am (based on 8 week scan), just haven't changed my tickers from LMP yet. Waiting to see if anything changes next week at the NT scan. But how crazy that so many of us are on the exact same day!

hey girls :hi:

scan went very good, well rainbow was there just hanging out sucking its thumb without a care in the world n would not turn for the tech ha ha, she couldnt really take good measurements...i dont mind it, i just really wanted the scan to see my baby again in which i did :happydance: they said they can just do a blood test that will give me same results in 2nd tri...i had a good laugh at how my baby didnt have a care in the world just hanging out kicking legs lol..they wouldnt let me hear hb, she said as long as they see a good hb the doc does not like to turn the machine on, something about sound waves or heat something like that on baby, never heard that one before but i didnt mind it much, just would be nice to hear, hopefully on next doc visit when i am 15 weeks she can get it with doppler.

MrsMcD123, i luv that stroller and colors, very cute!! i get to tell a few ppl this wknd as well n excited about that...i decided to announce on fb and everyone else on mothers day, figured it would be such a great time to announce n post...most that see me on a daily will know before then though as i will be showing for sure :D

i think most of us are due on sept 13th, doc office is still using sept 9th because dates so close to dating scan she wont change, wow will be very interesting to see if any of us deliver on that date. i have some new pics n will post in a lil bit.

Hi Ladies
Glad to see your all doing well, and sunkiss so glad you got through such a difficult day, and you have your rainbow and angel for comfort.

For me the next week cant come fast enough, I am counting down the days to my scan (8 to go).

I'm waiting for a call from my midwife as last night when I went to the loo I noticed some brownish discharge, it had gone away by this morning but I have just noticed it again this afternoon. Its only when I wipe, nothing on my undies. Doing my normal google research as I have no pain and its not full flow or red it should be fine, but obviously i'm concerned. Ive left a message and hopefully she will call me back somepoint this evening.

Will keep you posted but im not to worried right now as I still feel nausea and soooo tired and i have such big bloat, my sister is convincevd i'm showing and mum thinks its twins lol

Were in our 12th week whooooooooo. My due date is 15th but I worked it out to be the 13th as-well as i have shorter cycles. Guess ill have a firm date next week
xxxx
xxxx

:hugs: Glad you are not feeling too worried, c. Doesn't sound like there is cause for worry. Hope you hear back from the MW soon for some reassurance.

Ahhhh, I made it Facebook official! Here is what I posted, nothing over the top :) https://i.imgur.com/OKpmc.jpg

Awesome pics...All of you Ladies! I have been silently stalking your progress and crying with joy over your rainbows! They are all so beautiful!

hey ladies,

sorry my pic is late, forgot to come back n post, this was the best out the bunch since rainbow was not in good position, i am going for a 3d scan in 2 weeks for gender, cant wait, i have always been a curious person lol, i have a feeling its a boy but we shall soon see :D

Attachments

• IMAG0627.jpg
    IMAG0627.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly