"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Hey Kripy...no didnt see any parts, baby had back to us the whole time. I dont know, my OH thinks boy now and I am in between....staying team yellow so will find out for sure in september lol

xxx

hey girlies :hi:

yay we are in 2nd tri official 2moro for me woot woot!!! im scared sometimes but i feel confident for the most part n so excited for this journey...just going to stay positive even when i feel scared cause i have too many signs that everything will be ok this time. i have been feeling great, just tender boobs n a lil fatigue still but other than that i feel really good!! oh n urination is increasing, i get up twice now at night, but that just means rainbow is growing and so is my uterus lol..the lovely joys we go through for our beautiful babies :D

sorry u are still feeling sick shantehend :hugs:, wow 7th pregnancy u have been blessed, my granny had 15 n bless her heart i dunno how she did it but indeed every baby is such a blessing, did u feel this sick in all ur pregnancies? i sure hope it passes soon hun!!

OMG MrsMcD123, i am so jealous of u right now :haha: wut an honor to get on that show, congrats hunny, i heard the gifts are so awesome!! i swear if i were closer i would try n get tix to go with u hee hee!! plus ellen is such a gem i luv her!! i cant wait to hear of all the great gifts u get :happydance:

yay Krippy, i am so excited for u hunny :happydance:!!! looking forward to that forever baby bfp from u really soon, my cousin told me the other day that she heard from joel osteen, whenever u r near ur destiny wut God has planned the devil does his work to slow u down but he cannot stop destiny!!! he said thats how u know u are close to destiny when hurdles n obstacles are around..u faced urs so now it is ur time for destiny..i was so needing to hear this when she told me this :D

wooohooo c1403 yay finally we get to see ur pride n joy :happydance: wut a pretty lil baby u have there, i luv ur pics so clear n nice..so happy u get such a nice bday gift hun, it was worth the wait huh, now it can feel so much more real for u that u got to see ur pretty baby, i know u are team yellow but i am getting girl vibes from those pics, i can usually tell a lil from skull n urs looks girly, man u ladies are so patient with not finding out til birth...i have no patience at all hee hee!! happy b-day hun, enjoy ur special day :hugs:

its been a while since i posted a belly pic so that is coming up next!!

i am eating alot n i dont give a shyt hee hee, oppsie i cursed :haha:
well ppl at work r starting to notice n i got a few questions, so the cat is slowly leaking out lol, i havent told everyone yet but i cant hide my belly much longer..i have def gained some weight but im ok with it :D

Attachments

• IMAG0648.jpg
    IMAG0648.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 9
You look amazing Sunkiss! You bump is so little and cute! :) Love it!

Sunkiss, I was okay with my first 4 kids. After that, the sickness just sprang on. I felt really terrible today. Barely wanted to eat, but I had to in order to keep up my strength. Just threw up my dinner, so I am not a happy camper right now. If it weren't for the terrible sickness, I would be okay. And I am constantly salivating and spitting so that makes things a hundred times worse for me. Have a good night ladies!!

awww that really sucks shantehend, i was so worried about putting on a ton of weight n u poor thing can barely eat a meal!!! they say things get better in 2nd tri n the sickness passes, i sure hope it does for u...did the doc give u any meds for it?

i am eating alot n i dont give a shyt hee hee, oppsie i cursed :haha:
well ppl at work r starting to notice n i got a few questions, so the cat is slowly leaking out lol, i havent told everyone yet but i cant hide my belly much longer..i have def gained some weight but im ok with it :D

LOVE THE PIC!!! You look so cute! :) I know last time I said I was going to take belly pics but I never got to it. But tomorrow I will officially be 14 weeks so I'm promising myself that I will do it tomorrow.

No weight gain here yet but I did start out overweight so that's okay. I'm eating what I can, still no appetite what-so-ever. I can tell my tummy is expanding though!

awww that really sucks shantehend, i was so worried about putting on a ton of weight n u poor thing can barely eat a meal!!! they say things get better in 2nd tri n the sickness passes, i sure hope it does for u...did the doc give u any meds for it?

My doc gave me Zofran tablets. It works at time and others it doesn't. I just can't wait until about 17 or 18 weeks it should be gone completely. At least that's how it was with my last two children. I have lost weight and wont start gaining until I can eat regularly. After that, the pounds will start packing on. LOL. I'm a little overweight according to BMI scale. I'm 5' 10" and 174 lbs. By the end of my pregnancy I will be over 200 lbs. I don't care about the weight gain because I will lose it later. I will just be HAPPY to be able to eat like a normal person.

Okay *gulp* I did it. And I fought the strong urge to suck in my gut which I usually always do. I think after this I'll do one at 16 weeks and then once a month after that. So yeah, this is still 90% fat but that's okay.

https://i.imgur.com/Asmzk.jpg

You look beautiful sweetie! I was huge when I was preggo too...embrace it! It is only time we are able to get away with it! lol

i thought u said u were a plus size gurl MrsMcD123, WHERE? lol u look super cute, aww luv the bump!!! gonna be so nice to see how we all progress in our 2nd tri :D!! n trust me that is not all fat cause even though baby is tiny our uterus is now the size of a small melon at 14 weeks!!

oh that is great news that u will have some reprieve come week 17-18 shantehend, i would hate to think of going through a whole pregnancy w/o being able to have a proper meal, i know eating is such a joy to us so it must have been so hard on u to not be able to eat, all for a beautiful gift in the end though :D

ok everyone i wanna see some bellies :haha:, lets mark our 2nd tri :happydance:

Thanks ladies :) I'm technically obese, I'm just over 5'3" and 190. Dang, can't believe I actually just admitted that!! Luckily I do carry it pretty evenly and have an hourglass figure which I think hides the weight (except for the tummy!) I'm actually excited to get even bigger, I just want to get to the point that it looks like a preggo belly and not a beer belly (but then again, I think we all feel that way!)

All of you look great! What adorable bumps! :happydance: I actually haven't had much change since about 11 weeks when my bump first appeared...when that happened I was sure I'd be huge by now, but I'm still not obviously showing to anyone but myself. :shrug: My dear husband told me I just look bloated :rofl: I know my uterus is growing, since I feel it constantly, so maybe one of these days I'll "pop"! Can't wait!

Love the bump pics girls. I am taking one a week so I can compare but to be honest i still have a bit of bloat although i can now tell the difference between this and the baby which is much harder/firmer.

I am also taking measurements of my waist, hips and bust...so far 2 inches on bust :-O but the rest has stayed the same since 8 weeks. Need to do my 14 week measurements tonight. My weight has stayed the same so far, so i'm pleased with that.

Whoooo were in 2nd trimester

xxxxxxxxxx

How is everyone doing? :hugs: I have been feeling much better this week. Very happy to finally feel human again, but on the other hand it makes me worry a bit about baby! I guess the MMC fears don't go away after first trimester. :nope:

I also think I have started to feel the baby move...I am pretty sure I felt it on Tuesday and then on Thursday last week, and then I thought I felt it both Monday and yesterday in the evening, and earlier today. But I can't be sure anymore, because I want to feel it so badly! :haha: I know this doesn't make sense together with worrying about MMC, but even irrational worries are hard to keep away. I do have a doctor appointment tomorrow so hopefully there will be some definitive proof that baby is alive and well!

Hope you are all feeling great :hugs:

How is everyone doing? :hugs: I have been feeling much better this week. Very happy to finally feel human again, but on the other hand it makes me worry a bit about baby! I guess the MMC fears don't go away after first trimester. :nope:

I also think I have started to feel the baby move...I am pretty sure I felt it on Tuesday and then on Thursday last week, and then I thought I felt it both Monday and yesterday in the evening, and earlier today. But I can't be sure anymore, because I want to feel it so badly! :haha: I know this doesn't make sense together with worrying about MMC, but even irrational worries are hard to keep away. I do have a doctor appointment tomorrow so hopefully there will be some definitive proof that baby is alive and well!

Hope you are all feeling great :hugs:

LOL I'm with you on ALL fronts! I think I've been feeling *something* but I realize it's entirely possible that I just want to feel it so bad that i'm mistaking muscle twitches or something like that! I've also been feeling better but also worrying about MMC because of it.

So tomorrow will be 15 weeks for me, and just a few days ago I noticed a couple of small stretch marks on my lower belly, wtf?! Not even 15 weeks and they are starting, yikes! I didn't think I'd have to worry about that for a while yet. But I guess I should take that as a good sign that baby is growing in there. My next appointment is on Tuesday and I'm hoping to at least get to hear the heartbeat again :) I'm also going to ask my doc what to expect in upcoming appointments. I know I'll be getting the anatomy scan some time between weeks 16 and 20 but other than that, I don't know what else to expect.

hiya gurls!!

yay we are 15 weeks wooohooo :happydance:!!! i have been doing great, not much has changed, feeling the same...i think i had my first food aversion last wknd, i was chopping up onions and nearly passed out, was fine chopping other stuff and i can eat cooked onions with no problem, but the minute i chopped the raw ones i was so hot n dizzy, OH had to take over...was really strange cause none of that happened to me before lol.

i am with u ladies the mmc worries will never cease i tell u, and for me neither will 2nd tri cause although its not as common to have a lost in 2nd tri, thats when it happened to me, so i will not feel safe until i hold my baby in my arms...i am going to enjoy my pregnancy none the less, and as my doc said, treat this pregnancy as a brand new one cause it is :D...i have an appt tomorrow and doc will start checking my cervix to make sure everything looks okay, i sure hopes she plans on doing this often in 2nd tri cause i will not feel comfortable otherwise, i will definitely express that to her as well, i always get so nervous right before an appt (those darn haunting fears), praying that my baby is safe in there, cant wait to see that lil hb just flickering away :D

wow u ladies are feeling the baby already? lucky gurls :D, i didnt feel my Olivia til the 17th week and even then when i told the doc she said are u sure it wasnt gas lol, i knew for sure it was her though cause it was this most amazing feeling that i never felt before, so hard to describe but i guess those tickles or flutters or butterflies are close, i sure cant wait to feel that again...its not normal to feel the baby before 16 weeks so i read cause baby is so tiny but its not unheard of either, u will know for sure if its ur baby cause it does not feel like gas, well not to me anyway, everyone is different. i will let u ladies know how everything went after my appt tomorrow..keep those f'xd for me :hugs:

Happy 15 weeks ladies! :happydance: I'm glad everyone seems to be doing well.

Just got back from my appointment where we heard that little heartbeat again! :cloud9: So I'm feeling less worried again for now. Next appointment is in 4 weeks exactly, and 6 days after that is the anatomical scan. I already can't wait, but hope I will be feeling Munchkin kick more regularly by then anyway!

Will be thinking of you tomorrow, sunkiss. :hugs: Keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->