"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Hi ladies!! I have been quietly monitoring your progress as I waited for my BFP (a bit stalkerish I know :/) .
Well, I finally got it!! I was hoping you might be able to answer a question for me.
Here it goes..

A couple sites I belong to say I am 4w2d. Another place says I am 5 weeks. How do they calculate this? Isn't it from the first day of your LMP? Are the weeks already completed or something? Thanks for the help in advance!!!

hey EeyoreGirl, congrats on ur bfp hun :happydance:!!! yes it is from the first day of LMP, docs will ask u for that date and use it as well. they consider u 2weeks preggo before ur even pregnant, but thats why they say 38 weeks is term, even though pregnancy is 40 weeks. what was the 1st day of ur lmp? i can compare n tell u wut i get. happy n healthy 9mths ahead hun :D

Hi ladies!! I have been quietly monitoring your progress as I waited for my BFP (a bit stalkerish I know :/) .
Well, I finally got it!! I was hoping you might be able to answer a question for me.
Here it goes..

A couple sites I belong to say I am 4w2d. Another place says I am 5 weeks. How do they calculate this? Isn't it from the first day of your LMP? Are the weeks already completed or something? Thanks for the help in advance!!!

LMP was 2/26/12.:happydance:

i get 4 weeks 2 days as well so ur ticker is right, u will have a dating scan also that will confirm it for u :D

Congrats Eeyoregirl! Hope that I am right behind you! This is a great group of mommies to hang with! :)

Congrats Eeyoregirl! Hope that I am right behind you! This is a great group of mommies to hang with! :)

I agree Krippy! I was sooo excited when they got there BFP's that I continued to read their progress and hoped to join them soon!! Very friendly group of gals.

:dust: :dust:

Fingers crossed for your :bfp: Krippy!!

i get 4 weeks 2 days as well so ur ticker is right, u will have a dating scan also that will confirm it for u :D

When do they usually do the dating scan? My next appointment is at 8 weeks.

your ob should schedule it at that time, mines was at 10 weeks...some get lucky to get it a little earlier.

Well ladies, I have my boy name picked out: Joseph. But when it comes to girl names, I am only able to narrow it down to 8. Needless to say, I hope it's a boy. LOL. My girl names are Eliya, Erelah, Selah, Jireh, Jordan, Judaea, Zion, and Zuriel. It's going to be a hard one. I will have my anatomy scan in the next 2 to 3 weeks, so I will know the sex then.

I love the name Selah and Zuriel! Really neat names! Maybe Zelah...

Hey Ladies!!! I am just checking in on you ladies to see how yall are all doing. I know it's been a long while and I just wanted to let you all know that Jewelz is back and I am doing wonderful. I have so much to tell you all. Soooo much has happen since I left the site. First off I quit my job for a month to recoup and heal. I was diagnosed with situational depression and was put on some antidepressants. I started taking some fluoxitean ( which is the same thing as prozac) but a lighter version. I am still on it for one more month. So glad I finally gave in and just started taking it b/c it was a God send. My husband basically fought me tooth and nail to take it. It was just enough of a push to get me back going and stop crying all the time. I began grief counseling once a week and it helped tremendously. I stayed at home most of the time while I was off and was a domestic house wife. I was having trouble hanging out with friends or going out into public. I just didn't want to talk to anyone about anything for a while. I just got sick of peoples questions and pity. I simply got sick of "How are you doing" and "Are you ok?"? It really just got old and I just wanted to move on and stop reliving it every time I saw anyone I knew. After I was on my medicine for a while and was starting to feel better, I got another blow to the face. I got a call from my ObGyn after my post op appointment and additional testing and she informed me that I have a barely working thyroid. I was sent to and endocrinologist. I have yet to go b/c the Dr is out of town until this next month. I am thinking of finding someone else to go too just so I can get on the correct meds to fix it. I will update you more when I know something. So as of now, I have my rare blood disorder and a barely working thyroid. This would be my two huge factors for both of my losses. I don't know what else God wants to teach me about my body before I get my rainbow but I'm hoping this is it.
On a happier note :) I found another job and started last week on Monday the 19th. I'm in Philadelphia on business right now for training. I've been here since Monday and return home on Thursday. I am happy with my choices and glad to be back at work being productive and apart of working society again.
I haven't gone back to read many posts so I'm basically just dropping in on you. I really hope you are all doing wonderful and growing beautiful babies. Much love to you all. HUGSS!!!!!

hey jewelz, it is so good to see u hun!!! im so happy u are doing so much better now :hugs:, i think i went through a depression also after the loss of olivia, some of what u said sounds all too familiar, i can def relate to the how are u and pity looks and having to constantly relive it, such normal feelings, im so happy u got the help u needed to get through it!! u have a wonderful hubby to help push u in the right direction and offer u great support!! it is so great that u know what is the cause of both ur losses so u can get the treatment u need now to prevent that in future pregnancies. the great thing is u know u can conceive so once the underlying issues are addressed and corrected ur rainbow will come :D!! congrats on ur new job as well, i still follow u on fb so i was excited for u to hear of a new beginning, sounds like u are on a road of wonderful new beginnings, may God continue to bless n strengthen u my friend, please keep in touch with us, u brought us all together through this thread, it is really so good to see u :hugs:

shante i luv luv the boy name joseph!! the girl names are pretty also, gosh so hard to choose with those choices, perhaps u will get ur lil boy n not have to figure it out :D

Nice to hear from you again Jewelz, glad things are looking up!! :)

c1403 where r u woman? i havent seen u on the thread in a while, hope all is well :D

God bless you Jewelz!! Glad to hear things are looking up for you. Congrats on your new job as well!! :hugs:

HI LADIES

I am finally back online. My internet hasnt been working for a few weeks and I was going mad at my telephone provider, not only because I had work to do but I COULDNT COME ON HERE.

So much to catch up on...

Jewelz soooo lovely to hear from you hunny, glad all is well and things are looking up. Sending you lots of love.

Sunkiss- A girl whoooooooo so happy to hear that, and we have our first gender announced. Were still not finding out so we wont know about me until september

Eeyore- Welcome to the group and congrats

Krippy - Fingers crossed for the 2nd hun

Mrs Mc D - Lovely bump

soooooo 16 weeks tomorrow ladies, the weeks feel like they are flying by now. I am off on my holidays in 4 weeks, cannot wait for some sun and a week of relaxing with my OH. Our last holiday before baby comes, so want to enjoy it and get lots of rest.
I am feeling good apart from motion sickness, its soooo weird, only started last week but when im on the train to work I feel soooooo ill and I literally have to rest my head on my knees so i dont be sick. Never had motion sickness in my life so must be baby.

I have decided im leaving work on 27th July all going well. We have the olympics in london and i dont fancy being 8 months pregnant travelling on the tube. Got a nice plan set up with work whereby I will be working at home for 6 months on full pay after i have the baby, rather than go on maternity leave. Suits us fine as my OH will be at home with me for a few months and its good to have a full income rather than maternity money (which is crap here) then once baby is 7 months ill go back to work 3 days a week and work from home for 2. OH will look after the baby so it all works out well plus we will have the same money we have now :)

Anyone brought anything yet? I have soooooo many clothes, my sister and I went a little crazy in the baby gap sale lol we have plenty of 0-3 and 3-6 months neutral clothes, just need a couple of newborn outfits and then thats it. My sister went and enquired about the pram i want, she is going to put a deposit down after my next scan...sooooo excited and i love her so much for buying it for me.

Saw my midwife yesterday for my 16 week check up, got to hear babys heartbeat which was lovely and strong.....got my next scan on the 18th May just after i get back from holidays. Cannot wait.

Thought i'd upload a bump pic....taken at 15+4, depending on what I wear determines how pregnant i look lol. That said i cannot fit in to any of my old trousers apart from leggings lol

Got 2 weeks of soon for easter too, so my mum is coming to stay and were going tostrip the babys room so we can start decorating it come June...I am going for a beatrix potter theme (OH is still working away which is really rubbish, he comes back on weekends but gets lonely during the week so cant wait for mum to stay)

Lots of love ladies and soooooo glad to be back online lol

xxxxxxx

Attachments

• 15+4 bump.jpg
    15+4 bump.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
your ob should schedule it at that time, mines was at 10 weeks...some get lucky to get it a little earlier.

Ok ok. I think they do the ultrasounds in the office. I saw a sign that said ultrasound while I was in the office.

EeyoreGirl...oh in that case they may do ur dating scan the same day, some offices that do ultrasounds still schedule it so just prepare for that in case they dont do it the same day.

good to see u back c1403, glad u n baby are doing well, cute bump there, i can def see the progression, my bump has not progressed much since 14 weeks so i didnt bother with a new pic, i was the same in my last pregnancy, had a small bump even at 18 weeks, i cant wait for a nice round prominent one :haha:

2moro is my surgery ladies, i get the cerclage done which i am nervous yet excited so i can relax and feel more confident, im sure everything will go well, i will be awake they will give me a spinal, so i will know wut the epidural will be like, i should be back home later in the day, i will def come back n let u ladies know how all went, keep me in ur prayers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->