"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Sunkiss, you have to have a spinal for the cerclage? Wow. Good luck with everything. You will be just fine.

Thinking of you Sunkiss and sending you positive vibes!

yes shante, they do it in the or in hospital, i am more scared of after than the procedure itself, i will have minor bleeding and may have some contractions but they give me meds to stop that, i hate to have to take meds but i know the benefits out weigh the risk, i read many great success stories n this site has a group just for incompetent cervix ladies n they have so much knowledge n have been so helpful, thank u for the well wishes ladies :hugs:

Good luck sunkiss! I'm excited for you actually. I watch the Wendy Williams show every day and she's made it well known that she suffered losses and found out she has an incompetent cervix, so with her son she had a cerclage. It was making me tear up hearing her talk about it and how grateful she was for it and she even ended up saving it after they took it out because it was what saved her babies life!! Let us know how it goes! :)

thank u for sharing that with me MrsMcD123, i needed to hear it this morning, i remember her saying that a while back but totally forgot :hugs:

im off to the hospital now, see u ladies later, i am feeling good this morning :D

Thinking of you today sunkiss...hope all goes well xx

Happy 16 weeks to my fellow 13th Sept ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxx

happy 16 weeks ladies :happydance:

i am back home and all went well, having a lil pain but that is normal, barely spotting and the pain is mostly in my back with some discomfort in the bottom of my stomach, mostly feels sore and i just have to rest, getting ready to take my pain meds n relax...i really thought the spinal would hurt more but i hardly felt it, i was so numb from the waist down was a weird feeling but i didnt have much pain during procedure mostly was a lil discomfort n it was over fairly quickly, i was in there all of 30 mins...my ass still feel numb hee hee, i'm feeling much more confident now with this added security :D..i will come back later to check in, thanks for the support ladies :hugs:

So happy for you Sunkiss!! Get your rest young lady. And thanks for the update.:happydance:

Yay!!! Glad to hear all is well :) Been thinking about it all day :)

So happy for you Sunkiss!! Mommy and baby are doing well!

So happy everything went well Sunkiss! Rest up doll! :)

Went to the endo yesterday and everything looks good. He has rediagnosed me and think that I have post partum thyroidits rather than Hashimotos :shrug: Which is really good news bc that means my thyroid is continuing to function on its own and he doesn't think I will need any meds soon! I really hate all of this thyroid crap...just wish I had my rainbow~! Going crazy not being able to test as I know that it is way too early and I don't want to be disappointed! Ugghhh! At least it is Friday!

thanks ladies :hugs:!! feeling much better today just have this constant desire to move my bowels, sorry tmi and a lil back pain but i am sure that shall soon pass.

that sounds like wonderful news Krippy :happydance:!!! good to hear the thyroid is under control!! oh that rainbow is coming hunny, u already know u can conceive so even if its not this cycle it will not be far off wooohooo!! bfp coming soon, cant wait to see those beautiful words!!

That's great news, Krippy! I know your rainbow will be coming very soon and I can't wait to hear about your BFP. :hugs:

and when u start testing u know we want to see those test right here, we are poas addicts lol, i still go to testing threads to see it because mines are not fun anymore lol!! when are u gonna start testing? did u n hubby try this cycle? are u feeling any symptoms? do u know when u ovulated? lawd the questions, i'm already getting excited :haha:

and when u start testing u know we want to see those test right here, we are poas addicts lol, i still go to testing threads to see it because mines are not fun anymore lol!! when are u gonna start testing? did u n hubby try this cycle? are u feeling any symptoms? do u know when u ovulated? lawd the questions, i'm already getting excited :haha:

We did try this cycle! I am pretty positive I ovulated a couple of days early but who knows. I am going to start testing on Tuesday which will be either 12dpo or 14dpo...not sure which. lol. I just don't want to be guessing whether or not I see a line, etc. I am feeling symptoms: Cramping, nausea, weird taste/thirst, sensitive bbs but I don't want to read too much into them. So I guess we will find out on the 3rd :) I will keep you all posted and try to figure out how to post a pic! hahaha

oh yes that is smart to wait til then, usually u will get the bfp by then, u are so patient, i have none hee hee, the symptoms are sounding really good too and the 3rd is a great day!! both my babies i got bfp on the 3rd day of the mth...funny how dates follow us huh, also she was born n passed on the 29th n my cerclage was done to save this baby on the 29th, which also happened to be on a thursday and in the same hospital on the same flr in both cases, and my due dates fall on thurs in both pregnancies, really weird huh.

oh u post a pic when u go to advanced and click on attachments

hey this is our 100th page, ha ha being silly :haha:

i am bored out my mind :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back