"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

I finally felt my LO move for the first time today. I was at Red Lobster with my mom, so excited because I can eat normally now, and I felt it 3 times. I was pretty happy after that.

I finally felt my LO move for the first time today. I was at Red Lobster with my mom, so excited because I can eat normally now, and I felt it 3 times. I was pretty happy after that.

Wow that's exciting. I have a long way to go before I get to experience that wonderful feeling. So happy for you:happydance:

awww happy u can finally eat again :happydance:!! it is such an amazing feeling huh, i thought i felt rainbow but i think it was gas cause i havent felt it since lol...i expect it should be next week hopefully :D

I've felt what I thought was baby but now I'm thinking it was just muscle twitches from everything stretching out, because I've been feeling the exact same thing in my legs and above my belly button too.

So I had my 16 week appointment on Tuesday! Had a major scare, he asked if we wanted to hear the heartbeat and OF COURSE we said yes! So he took out his doppler and searched. And searched. Picked up a heartbeat, but I asked if he was sure it wasn't mine, so he felt my pulse while listening and said "you're right, it is yours." So he searched some more, and just couldn't find anything. I was in a panic at that point so he asked if we wanted to see the baby. OF COURSE. So he took us to the u/s room, meanwhile I'm hyperventilating and feel like I'm going to pass out.

So he puts the wand on my tummy and almost immediately we got a crotch shot of the baby. Legs, butt, and junk (still looking like a boy!!). I was still freaking out at that point and asked to make sure there was a heartbeat as I couldn't see it. But he found it, we saw it and we were able to hear it thank goodness! The baby was just in an odd position with it's head towards my back and its feet towards my stomach. He gave us a picture although it's really hard to make anything out besides the head. I'll have to scan it just for the heck of it though.

Can't wait to find out for sure if this is lil' Silas and to finally feel (him?) move for sure!!

Holy Hannah MrsMcD! I am so happy to hear everything went ok...I am sorry that you had such a scare!

awww so happy it all turned out well MrsMcD123, whew so stressful at times!! funny thing rainbow luvs that awkward position as well lol. when i did the 3d she was in that position n hiding her face but had her business all out hee hee. i luv the name Silas btw :D!!

Praying that this is my rainbow!

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 12
oh krippy u just made my day hunny, i had a great feeling about u this month, u fertile mertile hee hee :happydance: i am going to be praying this is ur rainbow too hunny, u are so deserving, please please Lord let this be the take home healthy miracle in Jesus name Amen!! luv u hun n i am so so happy for u, *tear*...wut a nice line u have there too :yipee:

Thank you...all of you lovely ladies! I am ecstatic right now and now to get through the next few weeks, and then months, and then...lol

Love and hugs to you all!

And this was only 10 dpo! I am going to test again on Thursday to see the progression! :)

i know the worry never seems to cease until u hold that baby in ur arms, pregnancy is such an exciting time but oh so stressful as well, especially for angel mommies!! i tell u any other time 9mths goes by so quickly, but not for pregnancy lol. wow that is a great line for only 10dpo!! hormones r going strong :D!!

OMGG Kripy sooooo happy for you. Really hope this is your rainbow...the next few weeks will feel like foreever but just keep hoping and praying all goes well.

So happy for you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ladies i am soooo craving ice pops right now (or anything icy) I sent my OH out at 8pm last night to get some and he came back with 10. They are all gone so i got another 7 on my way home from work. lol

omg c1403 now i want an ice pop lol!! gonna grab some myself on the way back home :D!! hey we gotta get the fluids in right lol!!

Lol sunkiss I think thats why i love them so much. Fruit juice makes me feel a little sick so the ice poles satisfy my thirst and love of all things cold at the moment x

So excited for you Krippy!!! Lots of sticky :dust: coming your way.

c1403, I've been craving ice pops as well. And steak, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->