"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Thank you Seaweed eater. You should have seen me straining my eyes to find the penis on the ultrasound. The doctor had to tell me there's nothing there. LOL. But in all seriousness, my girls gave me problems and that's why I didn't want another girl. My girls were born at 33wks, 37wks, and 28wks consecutively. My boys were less eager to come and were born at 37 and 1/2wks, 41wks, and 38 and 1/2wks. My boy track record is better, all full term. My girl track record is 1 in 3 full term. So that makes me nervous about what could go wrong in this pregnancy. I've had preeclampsia and an abruption with my girls. I guess for now all I can do is pray and try to stay as healthy as possible.

Congrats on the girl shantehend! :) Have a name picked out yet?

I just did the Chinese gender prediction thingy and it's showing boy for me.

So I WAS scheduled for my anatomy ultrasound on the 20th but I just got a call today and they had to push it back until the 23rd. GRRR!! I was looking forward to getting it done on a Friday so I'd have the weekend to SHOP! That's okay though :)

Anyone else feel like they're getting HUGE already?? Even a girlfriend of mine made a comment about how much I'm showing (and she definitely didn't mean it in a rude way or anything.) All my undies are getting too tight on me now. And I look especially huge after I eat a big meal. Not really complaining, just putting it out there. Oh yeah, me and hubby did a mini maternity photo shoot, I'll have to post the pictures when we get them back :)

I am on the 23rd too MrsMcD!

I feel so bloated...can't wait til I am where you girls are at and it is a real preggo belly! I am thinking that I will prob show early bc I was pregnant such a short time ago! Here is my today's shot...I told myself to spend more time enjoying everything and taking lots of pics. I only have 3 pics of myself when I was preggo with RJ.

Also my memorial necklace with RJs handprint and what I like to call my Loving RJ corner! Just playing with my new phone...takes good pics and I thought I would share with you all!

Attachments

• 3.4 weeks (2).jpg
    3.4 weeks (2).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 003 (2).jpg
    003 (2).jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 10
Krippy that necklace is beautiful! And cute picture of you, you look so happy :) Yay :)

Aww shantehend, maybe this will be the girl that redeems girls for you. :hugs: Here's hoping.

Wow there will be so much scan news on the 23rd! Can't wait!! Looks like I may be last among the Sep 13th crew though...oh well, we sort of know already :p

Happy for all of u. Congrats. Have a H&H pregnancy. Pls throw some baby dusts to me. :)

oh krippy u made me cry, literally balling at work, i am such a baby, i luv luv luv rj's corner n pics, its so very precious, God bless him <3!! and the chain is so very special, i luv it so much!! i have a corner too for olivia n when i get home i will upload for u to see as well. OH bought me a chain for christmas, its a baby princess shoe with her birthstone n her name inscribed on the back, i balled for days over that chain lol, so dramatic i tell u..i have her footprints and would like to get something made with it also. krippy u look so cute, u n shante make me sick with ur lil tiny selves hee hee, cant wait to see ur progression, ur gonna be adorable, i'm so happy for u :happydance:

shante dont u worry, this lil girl is gonna kick ur behind n stay in there past her due date & a healthy lil diva cause she knows she is the last baby hee hee!!

oh man MrsMcD123, i was looking forward to us getting our scans the same day :(, but hey God had another plan and only 3 more days to wait. i feel wide instead of huge, my bump has not really formed yet, i feel fat though lol, cant wait for a solid bump n to feel her moving. a few ppl at work have noticed though n inquired, so the cat is out the bag :D

going to a babyshower on sat that i am excited about, my friend also has a cerclage like me n she is at 30 weeks n going strong. i have been doing well this week, went back to work n just taking it light. i go to work, go home n get straight in the bed. cant wait til next friday for my appt so i can know for sure my cervix is ok but i feel fine :D!!

just think next yr this time we will be taking our babies on easter egg hunts, oh i cant wait for that, i luv easter n spring :D!! n yay next mth we get to celebrate mothers day, will be the very first official for me, i cant wait!!

gonna upload that video on sono when i get home also n edit so i can sort of narrate a bit wut is going on since the vid is 18 mins long.

Guess I will take that stupid gender prediction down tonight. LOL. And in 1 week I really did gain 10 lbs. At the ER yesterday I got on a weighted scale instead of a digital one, and sure enough I'm 171 lbs. I guess my body is making up for the hyperemsis and it's doing it super-quickly. I have to now watch what I eat, but thankfully my blood pressure is normal and I have no swelling so not likely to experience preeclampsia. My last bump pic was a week ago and if I post one now you ladies would think it's a different person. I'm going to put the same shirt on so you guys can see how much my tummy grew in a week. It's weird.

That's exciting, shante, the famous "pop" huh? I'm very glad your BP is ok and no swelling! Does having had pre-e before increase your chances of having it again? We can be the pre-e watch team. I'm very vigilant about it too because I have chronic hypertension (controlled by medication) which I know is a big risk factor.

Looking forward to see the bump pics shantehend, and to see your pics and video sunkiss! :) Things are really getting exciting around here :) Seems like we're pretty much all out of the horrible yucky feelings from first trimester and getting to start the fun stuff!

Hi Ladies

So jealouse your all getting your next scans soon. I have to wait till 18th May...everything seems to be much later in the uk.

Aww shante i can see why your feeling a little down about a little girl but they say every pregnancy is different.

So wher eare we with genders now? 2 girls and 1 boy. Part of me wants to find out but OH is adamant he doesnt want to know and seeing as I always get my way i'm giving him this one.

Anyone had any more thoughts on names? I keep changing my mind and OH is getting fed up as he likes the names we had originally... we are now on Felix Hedley for a boy (Hedley was my grandfathers name and he died exactly 3 months before i was born and i know my dad and grandmother would be over the moon if we had that name) and for a girl its Poppy Elizabeth..... (it was Matilda which i still love so im 50/50 on that)

My dad is planning a vacation for us next summer, baby will be almost a year old and were going to stay in the uk and hire out a cottage in Cornwall, very nice there and loads of baby friendly places to go....so excited cant wait to start doing things as a little family :)

Ooooh i also worked out today that if i take away all my holiday i technically only ahve 12 weeks left at work, thats not very long when you think about it. I am going to finish end of July and work from home until babys born, then take maternity for 6-8 weeks and then work from home for another 6 months....

Krippy I love your corner for RJ, my friend has something similar for her little boy (grew his wings at 41 weeks during labour...so sad I miss that little baby so much, he'd be 4 now!)

Hope you all have a lovely easter, im munching on a easter egg right now (oops a few days early lol)

xxxxxxxx

Oh and I wonder if this chinese gender is right?

I get girl and have always thought we'd have a girl....although I'm kinda hoping we have a boy first, my bump is quite low??....as long as its happy and healthy I dont really mind.

xx

c1403, that's the same chinese gender chart I used. I would advise you to try a different one and see what you get. I tried on last night and it came up a girl. I was shocked. LOL

From what I have read you base your age on the chinese predictor as your lunar age at conception.

Well I was 26 at conception butttt lunar age would be 27? So I get both... girl for 26 and boy for 27. Oh well back to square one lol

My 17/18 wk bump

Attachments

• 100_0723 (600x450).jpg
    100_0723 (600x450).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_0724 (600x450).jpg
    100_0724 (600x450).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
Looking good Shante! Love the bump!

My DH told me today he was thinking either a girl or twins!!!! lol We will see in a couple of weeks!

Hi ladies. I feel awful. I have some sort of cold. I feel feverish, achy, runny and stuffy nose, throat is sore :( Can this hurt the baby??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->