"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Don't worry about gaining weight ladies! I gained 80 pounds...eeeekkk! I started at 155 and got to 235, probably heavier but I stopped weighing myself the last few days! I am hoping that I can control it this time around. I am now 170 so I lost most of it...lol. That is what I get for making 10 pound babies I guess!

Happy week 17 my fellow 13th September ladies.

Love the bumps :)

xxxxxxxx

OMG an onion for crying out loud, my eyes are bleeding lol!! come on sweet potato!!

NO KIDDING, I have never liked onions :sick: if they're raw I'll pick them out of food :lol: what else could we be this week? Maybe a pomegranate? Those might be a little too heavy but aren't they about 5" in size?

yes lets be a pomegranate, i luv those n much better than a stinky onion lol :haha:

My estranged husband and I decided to work things out rather than stay separated (hence the new ticker). I'm so excited!!:happydance: Things have been rocky the past 9 or 10 months, but I'm glad we both want to make progress. Can't expose all the details, but I'm happy he agreed to go to counseling. We love each other and have for the past 13 yrs, but we split because I was unhappy and refuse to be disrespected. Anyway, I will be moving to Texas in October after the baby is born. I can't wait.

Congrats Shante! I wish you all the happiness in the world!

My estranged husband and I decided to work things out rather than stay separated (hence the new ticker). I'm so excited!!:happydance: Things have been rocky the past 9 or 10 months, but I'm glad we both want to make progress. Can't expose all the details, but I'm happy he agreed to go to counseling. We love each other and have for the past 13 yrs, but we split because I was unhappy and refuse to be disrespected. Anyway, I will be moving to Texas in October after the baby is born. I can't wait.

Awwww shantehend!!! I'm so happy for you guys! :) :hugs::hugs:

awww thats so wonderful to hear shante, im so happy u guys can work it out, i bet the kids are happy as well to have daddy back home :happydance: happy 18th week!!

happy easter ladies :bunny:

yes, ladies u can all join me, [email protected], i didnt announce on fb yet til mothers day, im dying too already but my family is not letting me ugh :(

i got u MrsMcD123 thanks :D

dammit i cant feel my little girl yet n gonna be 18 weeks in a few days :growlmad::shrug:!! i guess its really true each pregnancy is so diff cause i felt olivia from the end of 16 weeks going into 17, and she wasnt as active as fayth...i guess maybe its my placenta position this time around. i think its in front cause she is always hiding behind it, i bet it is being a cushion n i cant feel her :nope:!! i just get worried n hope she is ok even though i know she is, plus i cant wait for the experience, i tell u i have no patience n fayth is already trying to teach it too me lol.

has anyone been having headaches? i been having them since last week n checked my pressure n everything is normal. took some tylenol n it doesnt help much. they come n go n not everyday but i thought it was something that mostly happened in 1st tri.

I have headaches everyday now. I told the doctor and they just said take Tylenol, so that's what I do. They aren't severe headaches though. My blood pressures are fine as well, so they aren't too concerned. Also, I don't drink as much water as I should. Water makes my belly full and if I drink the 8 glasses they want I won't be able to eat like I'm suppose to. So I just drink as much as I can.

I sent you a request Sunkiss and MrsMcD. It under my real name the profile pic is a pic of my firstborn son at a week old.

I want to be facebook friends! Just remember I will not be announcing my bubs to the facebook world for a really long time sooo...Sssshhhh! :)

[email protected]

Add me Shante! I requested both Sunkiss and MrsMcD!

I'm not putting mine on Facebook ever. Not even after I have the baby. My family knows, but not my whole family needs to know so we won't be putting it on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->