"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

awww shante u have really grown n looking so cute, i luv the bump adorable!! glad everything is good with ur pressure, ur gonna be just fine :D!!

MrsMcD123 i think u are right, we are in the more fun stage of it all now n heading for mid pregnancy :happydance:

c1403, awww sorry u have to wait so long for ur next scan hun, i would be pulling out my hair (zero patience lol)...oh u are having a girl so u better concentrate on the girl names ha ha!! ur scan just happens to look very girly to me, will be interesting to see in sept...i do luv matilda and elizabeth, matlida was my late grandmothers name and elizabeth my aunties middle name :D

ok posting some pics up next then gonna work on vid!!

i keep her lil hat in her angel urn, she sleeps right by my bedside every night with me :kiss:

Attachments

• IMAG0703.jpg
    IMAG0703.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0512.jpg
    IMAG0512.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0514.jpg
    IMAG0514.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 6
ok there is some progression when i compare to earlier pictures, boy i am getting mighty wide lol :haha:

Attachments

• IMAG0702.jpg
    IMAG0702.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 7
Beautiful bump as well! I can't wait til mine looks like that! :)

All right, I felt cute today so I took a pic...here's my bump!

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/16w6crop.jpg

oh great i dont know how to save this dvd on the pc to upload :dohh:!! will have to wait on OH to figure it out :growlmad:

oh yesssssssss!!! i am excited again, i finally get to see seaweed :happydance:!! awww u are so super cute, luv the bump hun :D!!

See, I went from an almost flat tummy to bigger than all you ladies!! LOL. I guess everything I eat is sticking to my body like it's afraid I'm going to go through the starvation stage again. You ladies look so cute with your bumps. I just look fat :cry:

the hell u do shante, that is all baby bump there, not an inch of fat on u gurl!! i swear i am wide as the grand canyon n i dont give a sh^t either :haha:

I'm just messing. I'm not sad about the weight. I gained 40+ lbs with each of my kids. So I'm prepared to be over 200lbs if this LO makes it to full term. But you ladies really do look great!!

thank u hunny so do u, oh i know i will be well over 200, how long did it take for u to lose it? i will be breastfeeding n going to the gym so i hope not too long.

With my first it took me almost a year. I was 19 years old and didn't work, so I was in the house all the time. I didn't exercise or anything. By the time I lost the bulk of the weight I was already pregnant with my second child. The weight looked good on me though because I was underweight when I first got pregnant. Right before I got pregnant with my first I was 128 lbs and 5' 10". So I looked good with the few extra pounds. With the kids I breastfed, I lost the weight much faster.

yes i am looking forward to losing faster, especially since i want to try for #2 by the time she is 1..only to gain again ha ha, the joys of motherhood :D

We were hoping to get pregnant with number 2 when our son turned 2 yrs old. I was on the depo shot and was told it could take up to 18 months after stopping the shot for your fertility to return. So silly me stopped it when my baby was 10 months old thinking it's going to take me 18 months to get pregnant. Boy was I young and naive. I was pregnant 2 months later. I should've known then that I was really fertile. But I didn't figure it out until I was pregnant with my 3rd when my 2nd was 6 mos old. And I got pregnant again while on the depo shot when my 3rd was 2 mos old. That one ended in m/c due to all the different hormones. We decided then that we will accept what God brings our way, and when he says stop it will cease. In my heart I feel that time is now. LOL.

Well goodnight ladies. It's after 11pm EST and I am dog tired. Not sure what time it is in the UK. But hope everyone has a good night.:sleep:

shante i knocked out looking at the screen last night :haha:...i am a little scared to get on birth control after the baby because when i am ready i dont wanna have to wait for stuff to clear out so we will use condoms n breastfeeding as methods, plus i track my cycles well to know when i ovulate so i hope that works for me...if not hey i am like u, whatever God brings my way i am very willing to accept :D

happy 17th week ladies wooohooo :yipee:!!! come on 18th week lol!! i need to get past 18 weeks which will be a huge milestone for me, looking forward to it :D!!

OMG an onion for crying out loud, my eyes are bleeding lol!! come on sweet potato!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->