"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

i got u ladies thank u and probably a few others too hee hee!! u know shante that may be it too about the water, i did read that a while back and i do not drink enough either...i really have to try n get better about that.

I said Seaweed's name on the thread and she asked me to remove it! She doesn't want her name on here! Sorry for the confusion! :)

i got u ladies thank u and probably a few others too hee hee!! u know shante that may be it too about the water, i did read that a while back and i do not drink enough either...i really have to try n get better about that.

I noticed it was really bad today. I was dizzy and all. Then I noticed it was 3pm and I hadn't had a glass of water all day. I was at the doctor getting my shot and asked the nurse for a glass of water because I was thirsty. She left the room, came back 10 minutes later with no water, then says oh yeah you said you were thirsty. She made a notation in her chart that I was thirsty and then left with the chart and said the doctor will be in shortly. Smh, I wanted to snap. There is no water fountain or vending machine in the whole clinic and I was dizzy. I thought she had a bottle of water she was going to let me have. I definitely felt like walking out never to return, but I needed my shot and have to wait until my medical insurance is approved.

I said Seaweed's name on the thread and she asked me to remove it! She doesn't want her name on here! Sorry for the confusion! :)

Oh ok. Neither do I. I thought you removed my friend request. LOL

How are you ladies' diets? Since I have been able to eat again it's terribly hard to eat a healthy meal. I can sit and eat vegetables all day, but I also have to have other stuff too. For example: I can eat baked chicken, cabbage, and corn, but then later I have to eat something like pizza or steak or potato salad. I can't just eat a healthy meal, I have to overdo it. :wacko: I can eat a home-cooked meal, but then later I feel the urge to buy restaurant food. Last week alone, I went to the steakhouse one day, Olive Garden the next day, and the buffet twice in the next 4 days. I hope this is just temporary!!

How are you ladies' diets? Since I have been able to eat again it's terribly hard to eat a healthy meal. I can sit and eat vegetables all day, but I also have to have other stuff too. For example: I can eat baked chicken, cabbage, and corn, but then later I have to eat something like pizza or steak or potato salad. I can't just eat a healthy meal, I have to overdo it. :wacko: I can eat a home-cooked meal, but then later I feel the urge to buy restaurant food. Last week alone, I went to the steakhouse one day, Olive Garden the next day, and the buffet twice in the next 4 days. I hope this is just temporary!!

I've been wanting restaurant food all the time too! If I could afford to go out to eat every day of the week I probably would. After not being able to eat much of anything for the first few months, I'm pretty much eating whatever sounds okay. Not always the best but I'm not stuffing myself on junk either so I think it'll be ok :)

My diet the past few weeks has actually been ok (or so I would like to think)...at least, I'm making an effort and I feel like I'm doing a pretty good job. Maybe it's because my first tri was different from some of yours, I felt so hungry and weak all the time and ate a lot of junk but also had to keep it bland so I didn't get sick...so I'm really happy to be back to veggies and more flavorful foods now, and to being able to eat normal meals without a whole lot in between.

It is definitely due to physiological changes though, I honestly felt so crappy first tri if I didn't eat enough and it felt like a ton...I think if that's what your body clearly wants then you should be fine to do that. :flower:

my diet is not the best, i need to eat more fruit n veggies, but i do try to balance it out, some days are better than others, i eat take out at least one of my meals a day and that is the meal that is not always the wisest choice...seems as though i picked better choices in 1st tri than 2nd...i am going to start setting some food goals to stick too because i do not want to be filling my belly with empty cals that will not benefit the baby nor me and only be harder to take off afterwards, but then part of me says oh hell, i am preggo n i have cravings dammit lol!! i have to do better though n get down more water too. when i am not preggo i do not have much of an appetite at all. i have to remind myself to eat. i had a weight loss surgery a 1 1/2 yrs ago so that helps me to eat in moderation but now that i am preggo i feel hunger way more than b4...it will go back to norm after baby is born though.

I eat nothing but veggie wraps! I was the same with RJ...nothing else satisfies me. Hoping this means I am having another boy! :) I have been also having celery with peanut butter but that made me feel kind of icky today...so did my oatmeal. I might have to have veggie wraps 3x a day if that what this bubs wants!

shante did u notice our ticker is broken, its posting a day behind the other ticker now for some reason :shrug:

i found out why i havent felt rainbow move yet ladies. my placenta position is Anterior which means the baby is behind the placenta and it is acting as a cushion for her. so she is kicking n punching away at my placenta n i cant feel it lol. so it will take me a bit longer to feel movements but at least i know now its normal n she is ok in there :D

I eat nothing but veggie wraps! I was the same with RJ...nothing else satisfies me. Hoping this means I am having another boy! :) I have been also having celery with peanut butter but that made me feel kind of icky today...so did my oatmeal. I might have to have veggie wraps 3x a day if that what this bubs wants!

I think you have the right attitude. First tri is a whole different ballgame IMO. Whatever it takes to survive. :thumbup: And you could certainly do worse than veggie wraps!!

Sunkiss, glad to hear you found out about your placenta! That makes a lot of sense, though I don't think we're far enough along that it's cause for worry even with a posterior one. How did you find out?

So I got my beta results back today! 11dpo: 22 and 13dpo: 68

Does this sound normal? Any of you know anything about beta HcG? I see that is more than doubled but I am so scared that they are too low....

Does this sound normal? Any of you know anything about beta HcG? I see that is more than doubled but I am so scared that they are too low....

My understanding is that the absolute level doesn't matter nearly as much as the increase this early on. But I don't really know.

Your numbers are looking great! As long as they're doubling at least every...54 hours I think? And yours are tripling (mine did too!) so that's a really good sign :)

Awesome...thanks girls! I just don't have a clue...I talked to the nurse and I am sure that my Dr. will call. I just have to pretend that I don't know the numbers, lol, one great thing about a small practice but now I am a little nervous! But I still feel good about the pregnancy just a lot of questions! And I guess since I got the blood tests so early...even before my period was due so that would be why they start small! :)

really good sign krippy, its doubling, the number doesn't matter, mines was 45 at 4 weeks :happydance:

thanks seaweed, when i did the 3d sono the girl told me and i forgot so i called today and she reminded me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->