"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

:yipee: wooohooo!! so happy it went well krippy, thats proof that there really are rainbows after the storm :cloud9:

oh n sorry u feeling like crap lately, 1st tri is such a pain in the ass but yay for symptoms :D!!

Krippy, that's great!!! Woo hoo!! :)

My scan went fantastic!!! It was just an ultrasound tech so we don't have any idea if she found anything to worry about, but we should be finding out soon though I don't think there is anything to worry about :) It's a boy!! He had been moving around like crazy all day, and I drank some orange juice before going in and he was going crazy in there, kicking, fist pumping, twirling around. We saw him wiggling his little fingers, he kept opening and closing his mouth (must have been enjoying the orange juice!!) and we even saw him looking around! It was SO CRAZY to see his eyeballs moving around!

I have my next OB appointment tomorrow so I'm really hoping the results will be ready by then but we won't know for sure until then. Either way, it was so damn exciting:) I'll post a few pictures tomorrow. Gotta scan them but I'm tired and sore from a long, busy, exciting day :)

YAY ladies so glad both scans went well :happydance: Krippy so relieved to hear you saw that little beating heart...and MrsMcD, I bet you'll find out that everything is fine, and I'm relieved for you that it's a boy because you thought it was one -- I may be projecting here but personally if we find out it's a girl I'll be pretty confused :lol:

Congrats on the little, bouncing baby boy MrsMcD! :)

When do you find out Seaweed? Has to be soon right?

wooohooo another exciting scan :yipee:!! congrats on team :blue: MrsMcD123, im so excited for u :D!! i bet everything is just fine because although it was a tech i know they have docs there n they would get them if there was any concern. quite active lil ones we have too huh lol!!

ladies i cant believe that we are at our half way point already, i dreamed of getting this far n now its here whew!! seems like 1st tri dragged on 4eva but like they say 2nd tri is moving on :D!! i am feeling baby fayth more n more with each day, im so in love with her its a shame lol, every kick is so exciting, so looking forward to next milestone which will be 24 weeks viability :happydance:

hey there bookfire1238, welcome to the thread:D, how far along are u hun?

so tomorrow we will have 2 team :pink: and 2 team :blue: confirmed :D!! goodluck seaweed :D!!

OMGG how exciting for you all... 2 boys and 2 girls :)

I was talking to OH about possibly finding out and he said he really doesnt want to so i have to respect that....I am 50/50, just want to know if its he or she I can feel inside.

Krippy soooo pleased your scan went well :)

I have just over 3 weeks till my scan, I cant wait... will not be on here now for a few weeks as were off on holiday (our last holiday just to two of us) will be thinking of all my ladies and their bumps on here whilst I'm enjoying the sunshine

20 weeks this week whooooooooooooooooo

xxx

will be a nice surprise for u at the end though c1403, u dont get too many surprises in life n if i had patience i would have waited also...enjoy ur holiday hun, i am so jealous :D!!

i decided to announce on fb today with a photo :D, omg imma call rainbow wiggle worm now :haha:!! i luv feeling her movements, this is exciting for me now cause i been waiting so long to feel this :D

Ooh I just came on to say that I'd seen your fb announcement :cloud9: this is a special day for you! Enjoy everyone's attention and well wishes :hugs:

You look adorable btw!!

C have an absolutely wonderful holiday! I'm glad my husband and I decided to do that -- it's a great memory. Enjoy the sunshine and I can't wait to hear how you're doing when you get back :flower:

Welcome bookfire!!!

So excited for you MrsMcD!! A bouncing baby boy...LOL.

C1403 I think it's great that you are staying team yellow. I am a little impatient and couldn't wait with any of my children.

Seaweed, good luck with your scan tomorrow!! I'm sure it's going to be awesome for you guys.

All right, I just had to post a bump pic update because I happened to take a pic today and was so surprised by the change since three weeks ago! :shock:

Compare, 16+6 and 19+5:
https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/16w6crop.jpghttps://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/19w5crop.jpg

Something is growing in there, huh?! I've been feeling big but I really was surprised to see the change in the photos! I guess now that I'm in maternity clothes full time I don't notice as much that I'm growing out of things...

Cute bump seaweed! :) Can't wait to hear about your scan!

Just got back from the doctor, results came back perfect :) Silas is even measuring a little over a week ahead :) He also mentioned that I have an anterior placenta which just means it's attached at the front of the uterus instead of the back like usual. So it'll take longer to feel the kicks from the outside and can make it more difficult to find the heartbeat with a doppler but other than that it's normal. But I'm feeling him move around plenty now so I'm not worrying or stressing if everything is going okay now.

Can't wait to hear

You look great Seaweed!! I guess we all hit a growth spurt. I've grown a lot as well. But I still fit all my regular clothes for now. That's a plus. I guess losing all that weight from the MS did some good. I take it by the end of next month I will have to get bigger clothes. I am almost back to my prepregnancy weight and the pounds are packing on.

Well my good news for the day: I went to the clinic for my 17p shot and after thoroughly examining my record the doctor decided I didn't need to be on the shot. He feels the NP jumped the gun because she thought my 28 weeker was spontaneous but I let him know the abruption was due to a car accident. He stopped the shots and wants to see me in 2 weeks to follow up and then every 4 weeks, like normal prenatal visits. I am so glad I don't have to get those needles anymore. And the weekly visits this early were tiring. He said I made a good decision refusing the amniocentesis because the first trimester sequential screening results were normal with a 1:10,000 chance of my baby having Down Syndrome.
The other good news is that my insurance finally kicked in. So after my next appointment in 2 weeks I am going to schedule an appointment with my old physician who was suppose to deliver my last child. It's sad though because I really like the doctor that saw me today. He is thorough. And for some reason I prefer male doctors over female doctors during my pregnancies. Weird!!

Ooohh yay! Good results all around!! I am glad I already heard at the last visit that my quad screen came back good...will hopefully remove some of the suspense from the scan!

oh that is wonderful news MrsMcD123 :happydance:!! i read the same about the anterior placenta, said its no risk really just affects feeling movements n getting hb on doppler. i also read that sometimes it can move to the back the further u go in pregnancy. it use to worry me but now that i can feel wiggle worm in there it doesnt matter :D

oh that is wonderful news u dont have to get the shot anymore shante. as i read about it more u didnt sound like a candidate for it to me either. my doc doesnt want to give it to me either because she said i have the stitch n that should prevent the cervix from opening. yay ur insurance went through, now u can go where u would feel more comfortable with ur care :happydance:

fantastic news all around :yipee: thank u God for these blessings <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->