"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

love the pics MrsMcD123!! it really is amazing to see the growth of our bellies, i need to do a side by side for comparison also and baby silas is adorable :D!! luv the nursery also and plans u have a nice space there!!

i have been feeling great, a little tired this week so i am guessing my blood is probably low again. i slowed down on my iron pills lately but i will get back on top of it so i dont get anemic, i read anemia affects u at this stage of pregnancy also. i get gas also sometimes trapped but i take the gas x n its fine, headaches are gone whew, and baby fayth kicks are getting stronger by the day, i luv feeling her, it reassures me she is ok in there :D!! i am going to start playing soothing music for her and i already sing for her also. i read that comforts them when they are born. i have started looking a cribs n strollers, most of the big stuff and saving them for when im ready, gonna work on registry soon, walmart has some great stuff and prices are affordable. all i do is watch the baby story n cry every time they give birth lol, OH is begging me to stop watching it cause he thinks im upsetting the baby :haha:!! hope u all are feeling wonderful :D!!

seaweed luv the new pic of u on fb, beautiful :D!!

:hugs: I am glad you've been feeling great, Sunkiss! I've started putting together my registry/shopping list too. So much to think about, but kind of fun! :p

That is so cool that you sing to your girl already. Can you feel any different movements when you do that? I recently joined a choir that rehearses once a week, and Munchkin is always SUPER active during the entire rehearsal...I don't know whether that means he likes it or finds it too loud! :lol: He also kicks a lot whenever I am sitting down at a dance class with music playing. I try to sit far from any speakers so hopefully it's happy kicking! Or dancing ;)

I love Baby Story. I watched it with most of my latter pregnancies and I even watch when I'm not pregnant. It is so amazing. I like to learn all about the different scenarios that can arise during labor and delivery. I'm all about being informed.

In about 5 more weeks I'm going to start buying things for my hospital bag. I like the travel sized items better than bringing items from home. And I'll buy new nightgowns and slippers, etc. for the hospital. My bag has to be packed by 28 wks, just something I started since my last daughter was born at that time. I also have to look into new relaxation cds for labor so that I will have them in my bag at 28wks.

No new symptoms for me. She is getting stronger in her movements, but that's about it. I even notice her sleeping rhythms now.

I've been watching A Baby Story too, and Baby's First Day. I like Baby's First Day better, gets straight to the delivery which is the best part :) It's crazy to see how different it is for everyone, I saw one where the woman had just gotten to te birthing center, had enough time to get into the birthing tub with her husband, started pushing right away and the baby was out within minutes! And she barely made a peep! The there are some woman who end up in labor for hours and suffer and scream.

I haven't though all that much yet about a bag for the hospital, but one thing I do know is that I'm bringing special lotion, shampoo and conditioner. For my husbands and my 1st wedding anniversary we went on a trip to Ireland and stayed at a Ritz Carlton, and their bath products were sooooo awesome. So every day we stayed we would put the shampoo, conditioner and lotion in our bags do we'd get more. The smell always takes me back so I've been holding on to some specifically to bring for while I'm in the hospital :)

Shantehend- that's awesome you can already tell sleeping patterns! I'm feeling lots of movement these days but I can never tell when he's sleeping.

Awww MrsMcD, I love the bath products! That will be such an amazing experience right after you've worked hard to meet your baby. :cloud9:

Shantehend, how cool that you can tell sleeping patterns. How can you tell? Just an absence of activity at the same times? I feel like Munchkin generally has predictable quiet times during the day, but sometimes he surprises me. He's definitely relatively quiet in the middle of the day usually, though sometimes after I have lunch he gets going for a little while. I guess that's pretty common? My husband complains that he's going to be a nocturnal baby, but I'm just happy to see evidence of daily rhythms :p

Yes. There are certain hours during the day when she moves like crazy. Then there are hours when she doesn't move at all. Its around the same times everyday. Now if I can just memorize what time she does what maybe I can try to keep her up during the day and let her sleep at night. LOL. I know, so far fetched. Just a crazy thought.

i think she does like the singing seaweed, i feel her kicking n sometimes she settles a bit when i sing, most time though when she hears my voice she becomes more active, she knows i am up n its party time lol...i love singing so this will be customary for her to hear all the time, i hope it soothes her when she is born n i can use it to my advantage later :D!!

i luv learning so many different scenarios also from that show too shante, really will be useful for us later on!!

i luv Baby's First Day also MrsMcD123, they have another one called multiples also, i cant keep up now but i bet when i am on bedrest this will be my daily regimen :lol:

I don't think Baby's First Day comes on where I live. I've seen it before but don't see it on the lineup regularly. But I love all those shows. They used to show One Born Every Minute here but they don't show that anymore either. Only A Baby Story and Make Room for Multiples. Maybe I need to check again. I had given up television because it causes me to have crazy dreams, but I don't think birth stories would hurt.

Haha! Ladies ladies ladies!!!! Looks like I'm going to be joining you sooner then June. I'm pretty sure after this past weekend I'm going to be joining in the next two weeks! LOL We'll just say there was a lot of baby makin going on this weekend and I KNOW Im ovulating. So.... keep those fingers crossed for a sticky bean for us. I'm excited about the possibility.

OMG jewelz, that is fantastic news, i will def be keeping u in my prayers, cant wait to hear of the bfp :happydance: :dust:

happy 7th week krippy and 21st week shante, and i think eyeore girl is on week 9, hope ur doing well hun, keep us updated :happydance:

Jewelz, lots of :dust: to you!! Can't wait until testing time. This is so exciting!!:happydance:

Sending lots of :dust: Jewelz! Can't wait for you to join us soon!

I have been reading and keeping caught up with you Ladies. I have just felt so sick it is hard to update everyday. Hopefully will start to feel better within the next couple of weeks! :)

Awww Krippy, so sorry you're feeling sick. Hope you feel better soon. :hugs: Do you have a scan coming up?

awww krippy, i figured u were feeling sick, yay for symptoms :happydance: lol, sorry hope u feel better soon hunny :hugs:

ladies are ur boobies still hurting? i swear i can barley take off my bra in the eves n they are growing faster than my damm belly :haha:!! i am def going to by some new bras this wknd, i put it off but i cant do another week with these tight bras.

ladies are ur boobies still hurting? i swear i can barley take off my bra in the eves n they are growing faster than my damm belly :haha:!! i am def going to by some new bras this wknd, i put it off but i cant do another week with these tight bras.

Mine aren't really sore at the moment but they itch like crazy. I started using cortisone at my doctor's recommendation and I think it has helped. But I still want to cry every time I take off my bra.

My bras don't fit quite right but I have given up for now on finding things that fit better :wacko: I wear a size that's really hard to find (and increasingly so every time they grow, ugh) so I think things need to get worse before it's worth it to start the search again. But I'm sure it will happen at least one more time during this pregnancy!

I bet it will be a huge relief to you to get some new bras that fit better this weekend :flower:

Mine are sore as well. They are growing but not as fast. They feel heavier but I can still fit all my bras. They are starting to get tight, but I lost weight and my chest shrunk so that is why I haven't outgrown my bras yet.

Eeyoregirl, I hope everything is ok with you and LO. You have been on my mind lately.

Sorry I was mia for awhile. I have just felt sooo sick. I want so badly to have my energy back and enjoy this pregnancy. My husband will offer to take me anywhere....but, nope, I have no interest most times. Just soooo tired and feel sick most of the time. Praying this ends soon. Hubby is sick of me being sick ( I can tell) and I feel so bad :( Miss you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->