"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Great news Shante! :)

Good luck today Seaweed! Can't wait to hear!

Hi Sun! We were posting at the same time! :)

Loved your facebook post yesterday...so happy for you!

ha ha thank u krippy <3

seaweed u look adorable hun, i can def see a significant change btwn the 3 weeks, its so nice to look back at the pics n see the change cause ur right we dont really pay attn much since we are in maternity clothes now :D!!

Hi Ladies

Glad to hear all your appointments are going well

I am counting down the days till we leave for holiday. We are having a terrible April in the UK weather wise, its pouring with rain....and I have no clothes to wear lol. I got loads of summery materninty bits but nothing to wear in the rain, so im forced to use a hair tie to secure my trousers....so uncomfortable.

Heres my bump pic from last week, can definatly feel and see baby growing, felt quite alot of movelemt last night in bed, OH tried to feel and thought he could feel something but wasnt sure...he said he just wants baby to give one massive kick so he can feel something lol.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Attachments

• 18 week bump.jpg
    18 week bump.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
Loving all the bump pics girls! You all look beautiful!

Seaweed...Saw your news on facebook! Congrats! Don't worry I won't wreck your surprise for the other girls! :)

I only have a few minutes right now but wanted to let you all know the scan went wonderfully and we are confirmed :blue: !!
So happy, and so relieved that everything looks good. :cloud9:

yay another successful scan wooohooo :happydance:!!! congrats on team :blue: n a healthy baby seaweed!! so now we are officially confirmed 2 team :pink: n 2 team :blue: :D!!

lovely bump c1403, i can see ur progression also :D!! lol the poor hubbies cant enjoy our moments with the babies right now, they will just have to wait their turns :haha:

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/25april_crop_3d.jpg

I can't stop looking at this one...it cracks me up every time. What a face!

omg wut a beautiful shot u got there!! gorgeous lil boy :D!! is that a 3d pic? im so jealous, fayth was hiding behind my placenta so i couldnt see her face.

u know its funny its like he has his hand up waving at us ha ha, too cute. hey there lil baby :hi:

omg third post for the morning :haha:

happy 20th week ladies, we made it :yipee: yummy cantaloupes mmmmm, gonna have some with lunch today :D!!

YAY, officially 20 weeks! :cloud9: Congrats, due date buddies! :happydance:

Thanks sunkiss, he had that hand up the whole time and stretched it all the way up at one point. Cute :p And yes, it was 3D, just for a minute though...the tech was looking for something in particular she needed to measure, I don't remember what, and I guess she thought it would help. I was surprised! She didn't even say anything about it, just whipped out a second wand!

Seaweed, your LO is adorable!! I like the 3D ultrasounds. Glad the scan went well.

Eeyoregirl, I hope everything is ok with you and LO. You have been on my mind lately.

Mrs. McD...we need a pic from your scan today! Congrats!

So I finally got around to scanning the pics today, here they are :)

Baby Silas!

Man, 20 weeks!! Half way! I bet these next 20 weeks are going to breeze by. Here is a side by side from 16 weeks and 20.

https://i.imgur.com/h6bFd.jpg

Aaaaand.... husband and I went and picked out paint for the nursery :) We're going to put clouds up and possibly a mural of a tree. We also have glow in the dark stars for the ceiling and one of those moons you put up on the wall that lights up and goes through the phases of the moon :) Here is the room so far. Can't wait to keep working on it!

https://i.imgur.com/m9mra.jpg

So how are you all feeling lately? I've been feeling almost normal. I do get gas a lot though! Sleeping is getting more uncomfortable. Sometimes I get a pain that shoots down the left side of my butt, but other than that I'm good! Any new symptoms cropping up for you ladies?

MrsMcD, the pics are so cute. He is a cutie!! And you have grown a little. The room sounds like it's going to be wonderful. Best of luck to you!!

Adorable photos, MrsMcD! This might sound silly because I don't REALLY know what you look like, but I kind of think Silas' profile looks like you!
And your bump looks great -- you have definitely grown. :thumbup:

Your nursery is going to be amazing! I'm still working on getting ours cleaned out and ready for baby stuff -- it was a study/storage room so there's a lot of stuff to sort out and some furniture to get rid of. It will be ready soon, but the finished nursery won't be anything too fabulous since we're renting and on a budget.

How is everyone feeling? :hugs: I'm doing well! I wouldn't say I've had any new symptoms this week, just more of the same. My husband FINALLY felt Munchkin kick last night though, that was exciting!! :happydance: I don't know why it's taken him so long since I've been able to feel it from outside for weeks, but anyway I'm glad he finally felt it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->