"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Sorry I was mia for awhile. I have just felt sooo sick. I want so badly to have my energy back and enjoy this pregnancy. My husband will offer to take me anywhere....but, nope, I have no interest most times. Just soooo tired and feel sick most of the time. Praying this ends soon. Hubby is sick of me being sick ( I can tell) and I feel so bad :( Miss you ladies.

Aww, don't feel bad, that's just pregnancy :hugs: you are over 9 weeks already so you should be feeling better soon!! So sorry to hear it's been rough though. Take it easy. :hugs:

good to hear from u EeyoreGirl n sorry u been feeling so sick, the 1st tri is the most exhausting sickening (literally) n slowest part for me, once u get past the next couple of weeks it will get better hun, then the fun starts :D, hang in there :hugs:

EeyoreGirl, sorry you feel so terribly!! :hugs: Hoping the sickness will pass for you soon. Trust me I know how hard it is. During my last pregnancy I couldn't do anything. I was in bed all day and night and could bare wash myself. I was weak and dizzy from vomiting so much. I even fainted in the shower once and had to go to the hospital from dehydration. My hubby had to take care of all 5 of our little ones by himself. It was so hard and overwhelming for both of us. So I really do sympathize. Hoping it'll all be a distant memory for you soon.:flower:

You know your pregnant when you cry watching Babe Pig in the City. *sigh*

You know your pregnant when you cry watching Babe Pig in the City. *sigh*
:haha:

i still cry for the silliest things sometimes or either blow up at the first person around me lol, i have to watch myself sometimes, then 5 mins later its like nothing happened, OH has learned to just be quiet n walk away lol, world-wind of emotions that we just cannot control :blush:

ladies mothers day is coming up n i am thinking of taking my mom to the spa, trying to call around now n see if i can get an appt for mothers day. i would love to do something really special cause this is my 1st ever n its really special this yr :D

happy 21st week ladies :happydance:!!! 3 more weeks til next big goal, cant wait :D!! yummy banana, another fruit i luv!! doesnt a banana seem smaller than a cantaloupe though hmmm? have my appt with ob tomorrow n then to finish up my anatomy. cant wait to see my lil gymnast again :D!!

Can't wait to hear the update on Miss Fayth. I'm sure everything will be just perfect.

hey ladies,

sorry went to sleep when i got in n forgot to update, ok the good news, fayth is a perfect little kick boxer lol, everything looks good with anatomy, thank u God, she already weighs a pound :happydance:!! it was funny to see her kicking me and i actually felt it this time, i can see my belly jerk now when she kicks so they are really getting stronger!! ok the not so good news but still no big alarm, my cervix measured at 1.3 which has nearly funneled to the stitch :(!! last time around was 2.7 n that was 2 weeks ago, so it keeps getting shorter, so i am officially on bedrest, she also gave me some meds to relax my uterus to prevent further funneling and i will follow up with her next friday to see where we are at. she is still not worried because she says this is expected with an IC n we will take steps to prevent pre term labor, she said the meds is very helpful. im not worried about fayth now that i know she is a healthy growing baby, i just pray my cervix holds out, i still have "fayth" that everything will work out n i'm not stressed at all, i read so many stories of women having even shorter cervix than mines n they made it so i have a great chance n bed rest is key, keeping that pressure off my cervix n getting her to the safe zone is my drive now. so for now i will lay in bed n watch baby story lol :D

pics are coming krippy, gonna get them on pc now!!

You're almost there hon, and so glad your girl is doing well. :cloud9: Glad you are being monitored and that your doctor isn't worried. Get some fun movies for your bed rest! :hugs:

Sunkiss, glad Fayth is growing so fast. And happy that your cervix is still no cause for alarm. Bedrest should do you just fine.

Yay for a great visit Sunkiss!! Movies, movies and more movies for you!! Maybe try a new show on Hulu :)

I was thinking the same Seaweed! Hope you are well Shante!

Shante, hon, are you ok? Your facebook status makes me concerned :hugs:

I'm ok young lady. Thanks for asking. There is so much going on that I can't put on B and B. Just a little down in the dumps. Doesn't last long though.

I was thinking the same Seaweed! Hope you are well Shante!

Thank you Krippy. I'm fine. Just a lot going on and I have no one to talk to. Not family or friends. Anyway, don't have many friends these days. Either way, if I could tell anyone you ladies would probably be the perfect ones. Understanding and not judgmental.

awww im sorry u are having a rough time right now shante, this will surely pass, u r so blessed in so many ways, i will keep u in my prayers sweetheart :hugs:!! if u ever feel like talking u can private msg me here or fb, i would neva judge u!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->