"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Ps I saw a papaya in the supermarket today and it was small. I reckon baby is bigger than that. My tummy has really popped now although all the kicks are really low down still.

x

Happy Mother's Day, and happy 11 weeks to EeyoreGirl and 23 to you Sunkiss, and to Shante! Just one more week until viability. :hugs: Your tickers say they are viable already!

Late happy mothers day ladies!! :) Yesterday was a crazy busy day so I didn't have any time to log on.

C1403, I feel kind of sick sometimes when he moves too. Almost like my stomach is turning and I'm about to throw up or something, or sometimes it feel like he's pushing against an artery or something and like it's almost restricting blood flow to my heart or something. I feel him best when I'm sitting too. And mostly in the lower part of my tummy. But for the past few days, I've been feeling it pretty high too and have even been able to feel him from the outside on a few occasions. Me and my husband keep desperately trying to get a good kick my husband can feel but it's like anytime I get a good kick like that, I rush my husband over to come feel and the baby stops kicking (of course!)

Can't wait to hear about your scan!

Jewelz, when will you be testing again? Sending lots of baby dust and sticky dust your way :)

Late happy mothers day ladies!! :) Yesterday was a crazy busy day so I didn't have any time to log on.

C1403, I feel kind of sick sometimes when he moves too. Almost like my stomach is turning and I'm about to throw up or something, or sometimes it feel like he's pushing against an artery or something and like it's almost restricting blood flow to my heart or something. I feel him best when I'm sitting too. And mostly in the lower part of my tummy. But for the past few days, I've been feeling it pretty high too and have even been able to feel him from the outside on a few occasions. Me and my husband keep desperately trying to get a good kick my husband can feel but it's like anytime I get a good kick like that, I rush my husband over to come feel and the baby stops kicking (of course!)

Jewelz, when will you be testing again? Sending lots of baby dust and sticky dust your way :)

How funny MrsMcD...since i posted ive now felt baby move further up and I got a good few hard kicks, OH felt a couple so he was over the moon.
Not long now until i get to see bubs again, we have decided 100% we are not finding out the sex....

Had a bit of crap news today....looks like work wont be giving me the working from home leave we discussed. Ill be getting the legal leave entitlements which is 12 months but due to finances i'll be going back to work after 6 an d OH will stay at home with baby. Luckily ill only be working 4 days a week form 7am -2pm so will be home to enjoy afternoons with the family....still very disapointing as I was looking forward to me and OH being home for 12 months togehter...oh well we'll work around it, as long as baby is happy and healthy and OH is really looking forward to becoming a Daddy.

Lots of love

xxxxxxx

Oh and belated Happy Mothers Day ladies....its not Mothers day here in the uk (its in march) but hope you all had a nice day.
xxx

Wow!! That's awesome c1403. You guys have it good in the UK. I would love to stay home for 12 mos. I only get to stay home 12 wks and get paid for it. After that it's back to work.

Wow!! That's awesome c1403. You guys have it good in the UK. I would love to stay home for 12 mos. I only get to stay home 12 wks and get paid for it. After that it's back to work.

No no not that good shante sadly. I only get paid for 6 weeks of the 12 months, then its a standard £135 a week for the rest...which we cannot afford. So im going back after 5 months full time and OH staying at home :-(

Hey ladies, I am supposed to be testing tomorrow but I am almost 100% sure I'm not pregnanat this month. I don't all have any symptoms except cramps this passed few weeks. My periods have been about every 30 days and Im "supposed" to start tomorrow at 28 days but Im going to wait it out a bit until I rule out being late. I feel normal as ever with no bloating or anything. Hey, I could be wrong. I was shocked last time I got pregnant too. Keeping my fingers crossed but Im pretty sure I'm out for this month and moving on in to June. Which Im totally fine with. We will just be doing a lot of BDing next month. :happydance:

Update to my last post. The stupid witch has showed her face early. It's ok though because this month kind of came by surprise. I ovulated earlier then normal and I wasnt really keeping track because we weren't trying quite yet. But as of this next month we are down for some baby makin. I look forward to posting my BFP next month. Get ready girls..my rainbow is on its way.

Sorry to hear AF arrived Jewelz! I can feel a rainbow for next cycle for you! ;)

Glad you are keeping so positive Jewelz :) Lots more sex is always a good thing :)

Plenty of sex Jewelz. I think we conceived after BD 5 days in a row.... lol

x

Good afternoon everyone :wave: How are we all doing? Happy 23 weeks to some of us!

C, I'm sorry the maternity leave isn't going to work out the way you planned. That does sound disappointing. I'm lucky enough to have a pretty flexible deal with my employer...planning to take 3 months off (though will probably try to stay in touch during that time if I can), then somewhere around 3 months part time, then back to full time. It's very hard to get a spot in good infant daycare centers in this area so I'm glad to have the flexibility!

Jewelz, I'm sorry about AF but I LOVE your attitude! :thumbup: Lots of :sex: for you and I can't wait to be updated with your BFP!

Sunkiss, how are you doing hon? I am assuming no news is good news and, if so, very happy for every day Fayth stays inside! You are so close to V day!!

MrsMcD, I thought of you the other day b/c someone made a joke to me about how I should have tried to get on the Ellen show...it was cool to say that I know (well, kind of know) someone who actually did get to be on it!! :flower:

:hugs: to all and hope everyone is feeling well.

I thought you all might enjoy this: https://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/19/business/20leonhardt-table.html
I had no idea mid-September was such a common time for birthdays! I wonder what the chances are that at least one of us will hit the 9th or the 16th...I know some of us are thinking we might go early so I hope we do have some actual September babies in this group! Just think how impatient we will be feeling by the time 9/16 rolls around this year if any of us are still pregnant :lol:

Does anyone else have the glucose test coming up? Mine will be at my next appointment in 4 weeks...the horrible liquid is already sitting in my refrigerator!

I definitely don't expect to hold out until Sept. 9th. I will be full term Aug. 19th so I don't expect to go any more than a week to 2 weeks past that. And my babies come fast and all of a sudden. If anyone wants they can read my Facebook note about my last child's birth, but it includes tidbits from all my other births. It's pretty long I should warn though.

I had no idea mid-September was such a common time for birthdays! I wonder what the chances are that at least one of us will hit the 9th or the 16th...I know some of us are thinking we might go early so I hope we do have some actual September babies in this group! Just think how impatient we will be feeling by the time 9/16 rolls around this year if any of us are still pregnant :lol:

Does anyone else have the glucose test coming up? Mine will be at my next appointment in 4 weeks...the horrible liquid is already sitting in my refrigerator!

I can see why September is such a popular birth month, holiday babies!! :haha:

Not sure about when I'll be doing the glucose test again. At Kaiser they have us all do it at the beginning too just to screen. I had failed my one hour (I stupidly pigged out including icecream with caramel sauce, chocolate and other toppings!) so I had to do the 3 hour which SUCKED! They have to take your blood 4 times so I ended up with bruises all over my arms after. Even my nurse looked at me concerned and asked what happened to me. So my advice to you- DON'T PIG OUT ON SUGAR BEFORE! Lol I'm sure that's common sense but I honestly hadn't even thought about it. :winkwink:

I don't even to get to do the 1 hour test this time when it comes along bc I failed so miserably with RJ. I go straight to the 3 hour test! Ugghhhh! It takes so long and is not fun at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->