"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

What a day today has been! I had a genetic counseling appointment today at 8:30. She decided to see if my ultrasound could be moved up to today for the genetic scan because it can only be done until 13 1/2 weeks and if my due date was off they may not be able to do it at all. So they did the ultrasound today!! Anyways....they changed my due date to November 25th!! The baby measured at 13w 5days!!! OMG!! So glad they did the scan today...THEN.... the Dr came in and casually told us it's a boy!!! How can he tell so early? I said what?!?!?! He proceeded to turn the color on to show blood flow to make sure it wasn't the cord....he said it wasn't the cord and not to buy anything pink!! So looks like it's a boy!! We have another ultrasound scheduled on June 26th to confirm but wow... a boy ;) He was waving and moving around in between little naps of course. They kept jabbing me with the wand to wake him when he fell asleep lol. Not exactly comfy ya kwim. I will post pics later!!

WOW!! What a day indeed! Great news all around :) Congrats!! :hugs:

MrsMcD you look AWESOME! :flower: Love the bump!

Congrats on your scan and your little BOY, Eeyoregirl!! :yipee: If it's a boy there's definitely a chance they can tell that early, especially if they volunteered the info, I bet they are pretty certain. How exciting!! :happydance: Are you thinking about names yet?

Hello all of my lovely preggos!!! Good Morning and I really hope you are doing well after the long holiday weekend.

Just wanted you all to know Im going to use my thread here to start testing. Would love for all of you to join in on my testing journey. Im not going to start until Im at least 7 DPO which wont be until June 7th. I'm super excited to test this month and I hope I can be joining all of you ladies in the preggo club soon. WooHoo!!
Prayin for sticky rainbow baby this time!!

Seaweed, I have no idea about names yet. But we are starting to talk about it now that we "know" it's a little boy

Jewelz, can't wait til it's testing time for you. Lots of :dust: coming your way!!

Everything crossed for you this month, Jewelz! :dust: You are one of us no matter what happens, and I can't wait until you find out you are growing your own little bean.

jewelz i cant wait for u to feed my poas addiction with a :bfp:!!!

Lots of :dust: coming your way Jewelz

Hope were all doing well ladies

xx

Scheduled a 4D ultrasound for June 16th. Can't wait to see his face!! The place we're going to looks really nice, the ultrasound room they have is set up with an actual bed for the woman, two couches and a 100 inch projection screen so you can have a bunch of people with you :) We're inviting both of our parents, my sister, his sister, my sis-in-law and his Nana. It's gonna be a full house!

Well wild night....police have left and we are safe. Scared and not feeling well. Husband is taking great care of me.

I got up to go to the bathroom and there was a man in my living room!!! When I freaked out (like you do) he said he was supposed to be there. I ran in the bedroom to get Pete and he looked at me like I told him I saw a spider lol. All is safe after a call to 911 and a visit from the hubby. Btw- dog sucks!

Holy cow Eeyore! That is so scary! Glad that you are ok...sorry that your dog wasn't a good guard dog!

Sorry I have been MIA for a while ladies. I had a dr appt yesterday and I was so nervous that I kind of stayed away for a while just for peace of mind. It went fantastic though! Heard the HB through the doppler...178!!!!! It took a while to find and I almost cried but it was amazing! Milestone 1 - Achieved!!!

Wow Eeyore, that is terrifying!! :shock: I'm so glad everything is ok!

Krippy, that's WONDERFUL news :hugs: :happydance: time for second trimester!!

Yay Krippy! Glad everything is ok. I love hearing the heartbeat, it relaxes me and makes me feel so much better.

I think this thread might need to be moved somewhere else. Im not sure where tho..

Why should we move our thread? Not to be rude but it's really not your place to tell us that, in all fairness....

The ladies who are on this thread have been on here since it started...
I don't think it will be going anywhere any time soon. Sorry.

well I was just thinking its in the tww and most of the women are pregnant.

Wasnt trying to be rude or anything just kinda depressing

Sorry but this thread is meant to give ladies hope in their TTC journey. Ther are a lot of woman on this thread who have had losses and we all got pregnant right at or around the same time. It was a very lucky thread around New Years Eve.
I know it can be depressing especially since some of us have since lost our babies (ME). I'm still apart of this thread even after my loss and into my next TTC journey. All the ladies on this thread have been a HUGE support to me and have become my saving grace on some days. This thread is filled with love, support and encouragement. I'm sorry if you think it it's depressing but to us, it's LIFE happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->