"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Sunkiss so glad all is going well. Hope you are ok being stuck on bedrest...would drive me crazy but at the same time its whats best for lil Fayth.

Every day/week is a milestone...so glad shes growing strong and a real fighter.

Ohhhh and we have a name for our lil princess. She will most likely be called Matilda Margaret.....we are still looking at names but this sticks out and she 'feels' like a Matilda.

x

c1403, I like that name. Still don't know what my daughter's name will be. For now I call her Zion.

c1403 i luv that name matilda, was my great granny name :D!! btw, wut is Jubilee Weekend?

shante i luv the name zion also, in my last pregnancy if i was having a boy thats wut his name was gonna be :D!!

Ah, the name Zion reminds me of that Lauryn Hill song...been listening to it a lot lately and it always makes me cry!

I absolutely love the name Matilda!! Super cute!

Zion is a powerful name. I love it too.

ladies do u still find urself getting emotional, i cry over the slightest thing n 5 mins later i am fine lol, i been more emotional in 2nd tri than 1st which is opposite for me with last pregnancy, i was a mess in 1st tri :haha:!! do u ladies see ur bellies move now? i can see more than kicks now, i seen her move across my belly :D!!

ladies do u still find urself getting emotional, i cry over the slightest thing n 5 mins later i am fine lol, i been more emotional in 2nd tri than 1st which is opposite for me with last pregnancy, i was a mess in 1st tri :haha:!! do u ladies see ur bellies move now? i can see more than kicks now, i seen her move across my belly :D!!

I haven't really gotten the whole super emotional thing. BUT I have been getting anxiety pretty much every day now. It's not all day but it's like every day something little happens to make this feel real and it completely freaks me out. It's so weird, I feel him move ALL THE TIME now, I know he's in there doing the moving, but it still doesn't quite feel real most of the time. I've been waiting for this my whole life and it's finally here and it's overwhelming!

I do see him kick but I can't see him moving around. Honestly the only way I can even tell he's moving is when I'm assuming he's pushing on an artery or something because I get this weird light feeling in my chest for just a minute. I'm thinking it's him rolling over and pushing on an artery but I really don't know.

So me and hubby went to see What to Expect When You're Expecting today. It was really good :) Though I do want to warn if any of you ladies have interest in seeing it, if you've had a loss, there is a scene that will rip your heart out. I wish I'd expected it going into the movie, it took me completely by surprise and took a lot of strength to keep from bawling my eyes out.

Hello ladies!
Its been sooo long. I have spent the past half hour catching up on everyones progress and its so nice to see that everyone is still hanging in there and babies are busy brewing in lots of mommy's tummy's :) Put a lot of big smiles on my face.
My hubby and I have not had any luck so far- my levels took a very long time to come down after my D&C so we haven't had too many chances to TTC.

This is the first cycle that i'm even considering the possibility that I should POAS.
Funny enough, Jewelz and I are in the same boat- from my calculations i'm 3-4 DPO as well!!
Not going to get too ahead of myself as i did back in December but I just wanted to say how happy I am for everyone else and its so nice to see all your baby bellies and beautiful names>

Just wanted to ask a quick question that I KNOW you ladies will be able to help me with.

I had a pos OPK the day my husband went back to work- we BDed that morning-5am and then got my pos OPK at about 10am.
we also BDed almost everyday leading up to that.
Is there any way that his swimmers could have hung around long enough for OV. I'm almost positive I OVed within 12 hours after.
Anyone have any insight they could share?!

thank you ladies :) :)

BREE!!!! So good to hear from you! :hugs: :hugs: Sorry to hear your levels took so long to come down, but glad they are down now and it sounds like you're doing well!

I think you absolutely have a chance this month. I have read that sperm from 1-2 days before ovulation is actually more likely to get you pregnant than sperm from ov day.

Sunkiss, I def have felt more emotional second tri than first. The past week or two it hasn't been as bad, but it hits me every so often...and I definitely get more upset about things and find it harder to let go, in a way that just feels like hormones. First tri I felt physically horrible but I distinctly remember NOT feeling more emotional, even though I was expecting to.

I'm actually watching my belly move as I type this :cloud9: it's so amazing how much stronger he is getting. I love it. Except for moments like yesterday night, when he was somehow jabbing me really hard on both sides of my stomach at the same time and it felt like weird electric shocks while I was trying to sleep :haha:

OMG bree!!!! its sooo good to hear from u n see u in the thread, i've thought of u often n wondered how u were doing, okay here goes my emotional hormones again *tear* lol, i really missed u, so glad to know u r trying again n at the same time as jewelz, this is so exciting, just what i need on this bedrest whew lol!! cant wait til u ladies poas :happydance:!! i think u have a very good chance of conceiving this cycle, i believe i conceived with swimmers hanging out b4 my O date with this pregnancy also, those swimmers can hang out several days b4 waiting on the egg n u are right on target, omg i cant wait til testing date, gonna pray for the rainbow bfp for u n jewelz :dust:!!

thanks for the heads up on the movie MrsMcD123, i cant really get out to see it but i have my ways hee hee, but def will skip that one for now because i am too emotional ugh hormones lol!!

BREE!!!! So good to hear from you! :hugs: :hugs: Sorry to hear your levels took so long to come down, but glad they are down now and it sounds like you're doing well!

I think you absolutely have a chance this month. I have read that sperm from 1-2 days before ovulation is actually more likely to get you pregnant than sperm from ov day.

Sunkiss, I def have felt more emotional second tri than first. The past week or two it hasn't been as bad, but it hits me every so often...and I definitely get more upset about things and find it harder to let go, in a way that just feels like hormones. First tri I felt physically horrible but I distinctly remember NOT feeling more emotional, even though I was expecting to.

I'm actually watching my belly move as I type this :cloud9: it's so amazing how much stronger he is getting. I love it. Except for moments like yesterday night, when he was somehow jabbing me really hard on both sides of my stomach at the same time and it felt like weird electric shocks while I was trying to sleep :haha:

lol yea that happens to me too, she is beginning to wake me with jabs now :haha:!!

Bree nice to see you back....wouldnt it be great if you and Jewlez both got BFPs....wishing you lots of luck and :dust:

So been a pretty boring weekend for me, I have my dad and OH plastering the babys room, we brought some paint too....its bright green and yellow. OH wants to make it a really nice and colourful room, cant wait to start painting it and getting all the bits and pieces.

So thought its time to update with a bump pic...here I am at 25 weeks and 3 days. She kicks non stop, i dont think she ever sleeps lol

Attachments

• 25 Weeks.jpg
    25 Weeks.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
awww c1403, ur bump has grown so nicely, i have to say u ladies have me beat lol, i am more round than anything...i have to remember to have my mom bring me an outfit so i can take some pics too :D!!

Bumps pics look beautiful Ladies! I will post another one soon! Maybe my 13 weeker! :)

GL to Bree and Jewelz! So excited that you both are on the thread and how fate as put you both in the same spot for your cycle! FXd for both of you!

I used to love when I could see RJ move in my belly. It was the most amazing feeling! I can't wait until this bubs starts dancing! Hope you all had a great weekend! :)

Nice to hear from you Bree!! And little swimmers definitely live a couple of days. Up to 5 days in the right environment. And it is better for the swimmers to be there before you ovulate than to try and BD after you get a positive OPK. It is a long journey to the egg, which only lives up to 24 hours. So, I think you guys should be ok. Those swimmers should've been in place and ready once the egg was released. Best of luck to you and Jewelz!

C1403, lovely bump!

Sunkiss, I am definitely more emotional now than 1st trimester. But I also have a lot going on that plays into that. And just imagine when we are 35 and 36 weeks and there is little room left in our wombs. We will really get poked and prodded. Babies are amazingly strong.

Bree!!! OMG hello my friend! So glad to hear from u and to know we are on the same journey again. It's comforting to know I'm not alone on my TTC journey. Fingers crossed for you and hope we both get a BFP this month so we can be on the same track with one another.

Ladies, isn't it funny how I just told that hater girl that this thread is full of old and new followers and then shows up Bree. Our long lost preggo friend! I love it when we can be right!!! Lol

so true shante!! n i ditto ur sentiments jewelz!! man it would really be something if u both got ur bfp on the same cycle again, its gotta be fate!!

Hope everyone has been having a good weekend. :hugs: I had a bit of a scary day today since I woke up seeing a flashing spot in one eye...ended up having an eye exam in the afternoon and they found a small amount of bleeding on my retina. It seems not to be pregnancy related and probably is random. It's not clear what it means but hopefully nothing at all...mostly I'm relieved that it doesn't seem to be related to pre-eclampsia (at least not directly) since obviously that's the first place my mind went. This pregnancy thing can be a little scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->