"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Hmm. While I have some sympathy for your point, I think this is one of those threads (there are a ton of them around the forum, since TTC/pregnancy/parenting are naturally sensitive topics!) that 1) doesn't break any rules (we were in the TWW when it started), 2) is very helpful to the people currently contributing, and 3) has a title that does a great job of advertising what the current content is about so you can use your own discretion regarding whether to open it.

Again, this happens ALL OVER the forum, including in the TWW. As long as we're not breaking any rules (and we're not) AND accurately describing the thread in the title (and I believe we are, thanks Jewelz) I really believe it's up to other forum participants to understand what makes them upset and steer clear of those threads.

Sorry but this thread is meant to give ladies hope in their TTC journey. Ther are a lot of woman on this thread who have had losses and we all got pregnant right at or around the same time. It was a very lucky thread around New Years Eve.
I know it can be depressing especially since some of us have since lost our babies (ME). I'm still apart of this thread even after my loss and into my next TTC journey. All the ladies on this thread have been a HUGE support to me and have become my saving grace on some days. This thread is filled with love, support and encouragement. I'm sorry if you think it it's depressing but to us, it's LIFE happening.

Crown you are amazing. Well said. You have a big heart and I can wait for you to get your rainbow!! :hugs:

Well wild night....police have left and we are safe. Scared and not feeling well. Husband is taking great care of me.

I got up to go to the bathroom and there was a man in my living room!!! When I freaked out (like you do) he said he was supposed to be there. I ran in the bedroom to get Pete and he looked at me like I told him I saw a spider lol. All is safe after a call to 911 and a visit from the hubby. Btw- dog sucks!

OMG! How scary!! Did you find out what the heck was going on? Was he mentally unstable? I couldn't imagine how freaked out I would be :nope:

Krippy- Yay heartbeat!!! :flower: I totally know the feeling when the doc can't find it at first, when I went in at 15 weeks he was having trouble finding it and I started panicking and got super light headed. Luckily he just took me over to the u/s room really quick to take a peek. When do you get an u/s?

I think this thread might need to be moved somewhere else. Im not sure where tho..

:wacko::dohh:](*,):evil::confused:

you know what jewelz was being very nice in her response to u, i on the other hand will not be so nice, because u sound like a damm hater coming up in our happy positive thread with ur negative comments!!! u dont have to read the thread, take ur ass on to another, u have alot of nerve to tell us to move our thread after we have been here since last year!!! do u know the hell we have been through with losses n the struggles of going through an uncertain pregnancy n then u come here n bring ur negativity here!! this is our place we come to motivate n support each other, HOW DARE U!!! so damm disrespectful!! these women here are amazing n have been a great support system!! also do u know how many women still keep up with our progress here, i get msg all the time from different women who have followed our journey n they offer their well wishes n support not tell us to move our thread!! other ladies have joined in with us when they got their bfp n we always welcome anyone to come on in n join us at any stage of their pregnancy!! many women are encouraged n find hope in following our journey!! please leave ur negativity n haterism out of this thread!! i am sorry if u have not conceived, i know how it feels to want a baby so bad n it not happen, i waited 40 yrs for this baby so i know!!! i wish u the best in ur ttc journey i just dont want any negativity or disrespect that u have made in this thread!! thank u

im so sorry ladies, i know this is out of my character but with everything i am going through i hate to see this thread disrespected in anyway :hugs:

happy 25th weeks ladies :happydance: yay we made it another week!! im so happy to be past the viable stage now, i feel like my baby has more of a chance n the docs n social worker in the hospital have been very encouraging to me this week!! when i first came here 2 weeks ago tomorrow they were preparing me for birth n telling me the odds n such n 2 weeks later by the Grace of God, thank u Father, we are still here :D!! feeling really positive ladies like 28 weeks next major milestone is not far away!! had a growth scan today n my baby now weighs 1lb 12 oz :happydance: so happy about her growth, its so important to me now more than ever that she is thriving n growing well, they said she is right on target n everything looks good. so when i first came in she was 528 grams n doc said babies under 600 grams do not do so well so i was so scared to deliver but now 2 weeks later she is 787 grams woohooo, were gonna make it ladies!! at this point the babies avg weight gain is about 6oz per week so by next week she will be 2 lbs which is very encouraging :D!!

omg EeyoreGirl, wut a crazy experience!! i would have literally peed my pants!! wut in the hell was that man doing in there n how did he get in, thank God things worked out n hubby was able to control that situation!! n congrats on 2nd tri yay :happydance:

cant wait to see those pics MrsMcD123, its such an amazing experience, u will enjoy it so much!!

awww im so happy everything went well with ur visit Krippy n u were able to hear that beautiful hb, makes all the difference in the world!! i have such a good feeling bout u krippy, u n LO is gonna be just fine n u deserve this more than anything hunny, u almost to 2nd tri woohooo :happydance:

jewelz im so looking forward to ur testing time, i need some positive excitement hee hee :D!!

So I fell asleep before I locked the door, he was drunk and on drugs. He had taken his shoes off in my house and was hanging out on the couch and at the tables!! I called 911, police came and arrested him for criminal trespassing. I was terrified. Truly awful

I could not even imagine waking up to some strange man in my living room "just hangin out" I probably would have shot him or something.... That's just how we roll in Texas. Our houses are protected by The Lord All Mighty and a 12 gauge shot gun! LOL

Sunkiss- Preach it girl! I felt quite offended when I saw that post about moving our thread too.

I could not even imagine waking up to some strange man in my living room "just hangin out" I probably would have shot him or something.... That's just how we roll in Texas. Our houses are protected by The Lord All Mighty and a 12 gauge shot gun! LOL

:rofl: jewelz u crazy lol, i fell out when i read this but so true, texans will shoot first ask questions later!!

omg eeyoregirl, that is just crazy, i couldnt imagine wut i would have done but i know i would have been scared n shocked, whew thank the Lord hubby was there!!

LOL I didn't want to say it but my first thought was "that asshole is damn lucky he wasn't in my house!" We have a shotgun and both me and husband know how to use it ;)

makes mental note to hide behind MrsMcD123 & jewelz in the event of emergency :haha:

almost to 3rd trimester

Attachments

• 100_0742.jpg
    100_0742.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_0743.jpg
    100_0743.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
2 more

Attachments

• white tee (600x450).jpg
    white tee (600x450).jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1
  • white tee2 (600x450).jpg
    white tee2 (600x450).jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2
awww shante, ur bump is so beautiful, ppl still looking for my bump ha ha, i am like where is my baby, but she in there somewhere :D!!

Thank you Sunkiss! I figure I will be huge by the time she is born. Well it is June and we have only 3 more months to go until our LOs are here. September is right around the corner. :happydance:

You look great Shante, not too big at all...just right! :flower:

Double digits for you and Sunkiss tomorrow!! :yipee:

Hi Ladies

I echo what Jewelz and Sunkiss have said, this thread shouldnt be moved. When i was TTC i was always searching for sucess stories and support during my journey.... that is what we all have here, there is alot of love in this thread and I have spent my whole journey with you ladies and any newcomers in between.

Eeyore Girl OMG how scary, I would have been a wreck after that....lol at Jewelz.

25 weeks now cant beleive it, almost in 3rd Tri. Need to update you all with a bump pic.

I know most of you arent in the uk but a Happy Jubilee Weekend :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->