"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Wow Seaweed that is crazy. I hope they find out more about it and it's goes away. Did you scratch your eye on accident or something? That is so random how that happen... Are you on any kind of blood thinners at all?

pre-eclampsia would have been my first thought also seaweed, yes indeed pregnancy can be so scary, waking with an issue n not knowing how its gonna affect ur baby, im so sorry u had a scare hun :hugs:!! i hope it resolves with no more issue n thank God its nothing to affect baby!! how is ur vision, r u having any pain?

Thanks Jewelz...I can't imagine how it happened. I noticed it right away when I woke up in the morning, so all I can think of is that maybe I hit my face by mistake while I was asleep? I'm taking a beta blocker for BP but no blood thinners. I'm hoping it isn't a sign of GD since according to Dr. Google diabetes can affect small blood vessels. My glucose challenge test is next week so I guess I'll know more about that then.

Happy Monday to everyone :hugs: and 15 weeks to Eeyoregirl, and 26 weeks (!) to Shante and Sunkiss!

so i asked the docs today when does 3rd tri start n they said 26 weeks!! i never heard of it starting that early, i thought it was 27 or 28. well i am gonna go with 27 since that seems to be about avg with most sites i see, 26 just seems too early. so yay next week is 3rd tri ladies next huge goal n then for me 28 weeks major goal n officially 7mths preggo woohoo lol :D!! nice things to aim for in short period of time!!

Hope you feel better soon Seaweed and that it isn't anything serious! Yes pregnancy is so stressful and then whole other kind of stress when you little one gets here!

Yeahhhh Sun! Glad your third tri is inching closer! :)

Thanks Sunkiss :hugs: we posted at the same time! Thanks for your concern, I'm not having any pain, just a very small green spot in my vision...of course part of me still wonders whether it could be related to pre-e but the doctor said she couldn't see any swelling, and I guess that's what would happen first. Who knows...just glad I went in to get seen for it and that it will be monitored.

Man Sunkiss that went by so fast. For me anyways... O can't believe you are around the corner from your 3rd tri!! Congrats on a huge mile stone.

yes swelling is a big sign also, so good u dont have that going, how is ur pressure, is that being monitored? im happy they dont think its related to pre e though n ur like me still wondering n ur right to do that because we have to be our own advocates for our healthcare but try not to worry too much hun, plus being a scientist u have too much advantage with knowledge lol, i pray it resolves!!

i soo cant believe it either jewelz, thanks hun!! i have to say the 2nd tri went by faster than the 1st, i pray the 3rd is even faster :D!!

oh ladies my mom brought me an outfit so i will be taking a pic this week to update on bump, its a shame not much progression though :haha:!! funny thing is i noticed the line nigra on the bottom n top looks like some small dots forming where the line will be, also i noticed a few stretch marks on the side where i always feel her kicks, not bad though n light whew lol!!

Man! This thread has been buzzing the past couple of days :)

WELCOME BACK BREE!!! :hi::hugs: Can't wait for you and Jewelz to get your :bfp:!

seaweed- Yikes!! That's definitely freaky! Thank goodness dr. said it's not pre-e!

sunkiss- Lookin forward to seeing your bump :winkwink: I don't have linea nigra so far, but man the bottom of my stomach is filling with stretch marks :growlmad: It's crazy I've only gained 7 lbs so far but I feel like I've gained 50 and with all the stretch marks I've already got, you'd think I did!

hi ladies, im joining you but mostly lurking at the moment

hi crownjewelz :)

MrsMcD123 i heard the bio oil is really great with stretch marks, n its cheap so OH is gonna bring me some tomorrow, i already had some stretch marks on the bottom from being a big girl b4 weight loss but still those weren't too bad, i wanna wear a bikini next summer dammit :haha:!! yes bree n jewelz is bringing some new excitement back to the thread :happydance:!! did u start getting ur gifts from the ellen show yet, cant wait to see some pics of those kewl gifts :D!!

welcome to the thread horseypants :D!! will u be testing around the same time as jewelz?

see how wrong the hater girl was n how right we were huh jewelz :haha:!! u n bree are bringing us back to 2ww testing, this is just where we belong :hugs:!!

Sorry to hear of your scare, Seaweed. Hoping everything turns out well and no more issues for you. I know how scary it can be. :hugs:

Can't wait to see the little bump, Sunkiss.

Welcome, horseypants!! :flower:

You ladies are lucky. When I had my first child I got so many stretch marks (still have them, lol). But the worst part is that the ones on the bottom of my back are darker than my skin, kinda reddish, so they really stand out. The ones on my tummy and arms are white, so they stand out as well. They run in my family though, so I figured I would get them. I guess I've earned my tiger stripes. I just didn't know I would get hundreds of them. :haha:

Hi Horseypants! Welcome! :)

I have the worst stretch marks too ladies! It really sucked bc I didn't have them until the last week of my pregnancy with RJ...I thought I was going to lucky and avoid them. Boy was I wrong!!! I had them everywhere...My legs, belly, back...sigh! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->