"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Welcome Horseypants.

Well I can report no stretchmarks as yet (apart from the few I had before on my thighs) I've been using bio oil every other day since 14 weeks.

Also no linea nigra but im very pale so not sure it will show on my skin, my belly button is starting to pop though (its not popped out but pushing upwards)

xxx

Hi Horseypants! Welcome! :)

I have the worst stretch marks too ladies! It really sucked bc I didn't have them until the last week of my pregnancy with RJ...I thought I was going to lucky and avoid them. Boy was I wrong!!! I had them everywhere...My legs, belly, back...sigh! :)

Wow Krippy!! You got them in the last week. Well I had gotten mine around 16 weeks with my first child. I had gained so much weight from eating everything in sight. Before I had gotten pregnant though I was 128 lbs (right out of high school) and 5' 10" tall. So I was tall and skinny. When that weight came on my skin had to stretch so much. At the end of the pregnancy I was over 160 lbs. I was considered underweight by my doctor in the beginning though.

I hope you ladies that don't have stretch marks won't get them. I have gotten used to mine over the years and after more pregnancies. And I know my husband loves my body and doesn't care. He can look at them and not feel grossed out. The ones on my stomach seriously look like tiger stripes. But it's ok. I have 6 wonderful babies to show for it. And even when I was skinny I never felt comfortable wearing a bathing suit, so I know I wouldn't wear one now.

Ok ladies I couldn't resist the urge to poas this morning. Of course it was BFN. I'm still way to early but man I felt better after I did it. LOL I know.... Crazy!!
So here is my first poas pic....enjoy!

photo.jpg

I am kinda worried about this month.II always have a crazy fear that we didn't BD enough and we won't have a chance. i have to remember it only takes once. LOL I'm so funny! I always have that fear and then POOF, Im pregnant. Just like last time I thought the same thing and I ended up pregnant and very surprised about it. it's just my mind being skeptical and worried as usual. I guess we will see huh.... If not this month, then next month for sure. If I get pregnant next month instead of this month I will be having a baby for my birthday in March.

The month I was sure I wasn't pregnant....is the month I was pregnant. Good luck Crown and Bree!!

Oh Jewels we are 2 peas in a pod! I totally POAS yesterday and today. I ordered some online tests- 10 of them. SOooo my idea was that I could start when they arrived in the mail and do it once a day until they were gone or I was sure about the pos or neg.
Of course both days mine were neg!! Its kinda funny how we know the answer but do it anyways :)
My DH really wanted me to just wait until I had missed my period but I just confessed to him that I truly didnt think I was capable of doing that. He doesnt quite get it, but unless you are a woman trying to concieve a baby... you wont get it!
Even my best friend was here for a couple days- she is a single career woman and she could not wrap her mind around the fact that I couldnt wait.
So I will do it for "myself" and no one else. And thats what counts.... My husband is in no way UNsupportive of it but he isnt like oh oh oh what did it say. He will be come period due date but right now I'm just keeping it to myself well and you guys hee hee :)
THANX LADIES for being there and listening and being supportive of all the crazy things we think, do or say on here. Its a special group with such big hearts :)
And as for the person who was concerned about it no longer being in the proper category------- well guess what..... it is now CHICKIE POO! 2WW is going on right as we speak for Jewelz and I!!

Jewelz- What day is you AF due to arrive???? What point did you get positives??
I think mine is due around the 11-12th, somewhere in there.

Im trying not to be a symptom spotter as much as I can but I swear my bbs are starting to get a little tender.... which ONLY happens when i'm pregnant!!
I'm 7DPO and have always gotten POS results very early... like 8DPO with every single one of my pregnancies. EEEEEEkkkkkk.... I will try not to get dissapointed tomorrow when I POAS.

Can't wait to analyze some POAS's tomorrow Ladies! :)

Can't wait to see those lines ladies! :happydance: I say if testing early makes you happy, do it! It's a relatively inexpensive way to have fun if you use ICs :haha: just as long as you know it doesn't mean you're out if you get an early BFN!

Good Morning my favorite ladies!! Bree I'm also 7 DPO right now and I'm due for :witch: on the 13th. I can't help my poas addiction either. My husband could careless how many time I poas. He only wants to see the one that says we are pregnant. My bff thinks I'm nuts too and making myself go nuts in the process by not waiting till I miss my cycle. I say "FORGET THAT"! I simply can't wait. I have to know... It's the inner control freak in me.
Bree I love that we are on the exact same dpo. Our LO would be due right on the same day probably. So cool!!
I can't wait for the day all of you ladies give birth and we can all share photos and stories about our babies. Melts my heart to think about it. Awwwwwww.....

Ok so I poas FRER last night and of course BFN. I have two more FRER's and 3 Clear Blue Digi's with conception indicators and a drawer full of Wondofo test strips. Let the addiction begin!!

Can't wait to see some lines!! And I think all of us here understand the absolute *NEED* to test early and often!! Amazon is the best place to get IC's in bulk for super cheap! I'd go through 3 a day sometimes at my worst! Are either of you ladies temping?

No I'm not temping just because I have never had a problem with ovulation before. I can always feel it.

Ladies I have thought about renaming our thread. I want to call it "Full Cirlce"

Just because we have gone from TCC to TWW to BFP to loss to TCC then TWW again.

Just thought it was appropriate.

Opinions?

Ladies I have thought about renaming our thread. I want to call it "Full Cirlce"

Just because we have gone from TCC to TWW to BFP to loss to TCC then TWW again.

Just thought it was appropriate.

Opinions?

Sounds good to me :thumbup:

Hi ladies, I am in my tww and just wondering if any of you who've had positives previously could feel something different going on at all, if so when and what? I like the full circle title btw. Thanks and hoping for BFP's for us all.

Hi ladies, i hope you don't mind me posting on your thread but i just wanted to say you are all an inspiration to me. I'm so happy to see pregnancies going well and i am very sorry to those who have had such a tough time. You are all amazing. I've only been able to skim through a lot of your thread as it is very long lol. i did see someone telling you to move the thread and i loved your replies to that, if she doesn't like it she should mind her own business! i'll go away again now lol xxxxx

Hi ladies, I am in my tww and just wondering if any of you who've had positives previously could feel something different going on at all, if so when and what? I like the full circle title btw. Thanks and hoping for BFP's for us all.

Good afternoon/evening. I have had 9 pregnancies total. My first few pregnancies, I knew right away I was pregnant. I just had this feeling my AF would start any minute, even a week before it was due. That only happens when I'm pregnant. My last few pregnancies, I didn't feel anything different but I just had a feeling I could be. Kind of like intuition. My breasts were sore, but that is an every month occurrence. It usually went away when AF came. When I was pregnant, it was more pronounced. Sorry, hope this helps. My mind is all over the place right now.

Good luck to you!!

Hi ladies, i hope you don't mind me posting on your thread but i just wanted to say you are all an inspiration to me. I'm so happy to see pregnancies going well and i am very sorry to those who have had such a tough time. You are all amazing. I've only been able to skim through a lot of your thread as it is very long lol. i did see someone telling you to move the thread and i loved your replies to that, if she doesn't like it she should mind her own business! i'll go away again now lol xxxxx

Much luck and :dust: to you. Hoping to hear of your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->