"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Hi ladies, I am in my tww and just wondering if any of you who've had positives previously could feel something different going on at all, if so when and what? I like the full circle title btw. Thanks and hoping for BFP's for us all.

Good afternoon/evening. I have had 9 pregnancies total. My first few pregnancies, I knew right away I was pregnant. I just had this feeling my AF would start any minute, even a week before it was due. That only happens when I'm pregnant. My last few pregnancies, I didn't feel anything different but I just had a feeling I could be. Kind of like intuition. My breasts were sore, but that is an every month occurrence. It usually went away when AF came. When I was pregnant, it was more pronounced. Sorry, hope this helps. My mind is all over the place right now.

Good luck to you!!

Of course it helps & thank you for sharing!:thumbup:

Hi ladies, I am in my tww and just wondering if any of you who've had positives previously could feel something different going on at all, if so when and what? I like the full circle title btw. Thanks and hoping for BFP's for us all.

I like the new title too, Jewelz :thumbup:

2have, I feel like I experienced a lot of symptoms during my TWW but it's hard for me to tell which of them were real, which were in my head, and which were due to traveling (my entire TWW was during vacation). But the ones I'm fairly sure were pregnancy-related were heartburn at 8 DPO and sore boobs at 9 (I don't usually get sore boobs around AF time). Best of luck :dust:

Hi ladies, i hope you don't mind me posting on your thread but i just wanted to say you are all an inspiration to me. I'm so happy to see pregnancies going well and i am very sorry to those who have had such a tough time. You are all amazing. I've only been able to skim through a lot of your thread as it is very long lol. i did see someone telling you to move the thread and i loved your replies to that, if she doesn't like it she should mind her own business! i'll go away again now lol xxxxx

Much luck and :dust: to you. Hoping to hear of your :bfp:

Thanks that really kind :). Good luck to you too xx

I also wanted to share a bump pic! Some of you can see them on FB too (although my husband says they're not showing up in his feed for some reason) but for those who cannot, I present my double-digits bump.

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/25w6_crop.jpg

Thank you StephanieC! You don't have to go away if you don't want to, we welcome new poeple all of the time. This thread is not just for us but for everyone who wants to join and be a blessing to us all.

Oh wow seaweed that is a beautiful bump! you look fantastic. i have this fear that when i'm pregnant (not if!!) i will just look fat lol.

:blush: Thank you Stefanie! TBH I have been just looking fat for a few months now...it's nice to be on the way out of that phase :haha:

I also wanted to share a bump pic! Some of you can see them on FB too (although my husband says they're not showing up in his feed for some reason) but for those who cannot, I present my double-digits bump.

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/25w6_crop.jpg

Eeee!! That is so adorable!!

Welcome! :wave: The only thing that was different for me was at 5 dpo I had a little bit of spotting, only last a couple hours but that had NEVER happened before so I was really excited about it :) Other than that, I didn't get any symptoms at all until almost a week after I got my BFP and even that was only mildly sore boobies.

Good luck!

welcome ladies to the thread, its so nice to have some new excitement here n u are all most certainly welcomed :happydance:!!

StefanieC thank u so much for what u said, just goes to show wut i was saying in my response was the truth :D!! please hang out with us n much :dust: to u on ur journey!!

jewelz i absolutely luv the new name for the thread :D!! totally makes sense as we have all evolved into full circles along the way!! plus it gives new comers a chance to come on in w/o feeling like they are intruding, so happy u came back n started testing again!!

2have4kids to be honest my symptoms were so minimal i cannot even remember them during my 2ww :haha:!! i usually start symptoms after i get my bfp, but what was different was a few days after O i felt slight cramping like i knew that egg was traveling n i felt soreness in my abs like i was working out but wasnt, was weird but just like ovulation i could feel my egg moving in my tube, best wishes n :dust: to u hun!!

omg seaweed u are so freakin cute :D!! so beautiful to see how much u ladies have grown along the way, i will be taking my pic tomorrow :happydance:!!

sunkiss, yes i absolutely agreed with what you said :).
Just thought i'd tell you a little about me. I'm 25 and my DH is 26. We have been married for 15 months and only TTC for just under 3 months now but I am in a bit of limbo at the moment. I am on CD49, 22dpo, 9 days late for AF but with BFNs and what i think was an evap yesterday (this morning was BFN). I had blood taken yesterday to test for hcg and various hormones etc and i have to call them on Monday for the results. While i was there they also found i had a UTI so am now on antibiotics which disappoints me as i was hoping the frequent peeing (sorry tmi) was a pregnancy symptom :(.
But on the brightside i'm glad i found this thread because it gives me hope :)

Wow StephanieC, I hope your blood results come back with a BFP and we can celebrate with you!!

Seaweed, you look awesome!! Very nice bump. And you carry it well. I don't see any bit of fat on you. LOL.

Jewelz, I as well love the new name.

me too! i'm so nervous about it though in case they find something wrong. i am a worrier so this wait is awful.

I had my 26 weeks appt a few days ago. I am at a new clinic and I love the doctor I have now. He has a private practice, so it's just him and a few physician's assistant. Either way I never had to wait long (I used him with my last pregnancy). He said everything looked ok. My weight is good. I am 2 lbs less than my pre-pregnancy weight. :happydance: I'm happy about that because the way I had been eating I thought I was close to 200lbs already. I was pleasantly surprised. Blood pressure is normal at 102/68. Baby's heart rate is good. I had my glucose tolerance test done. Before the test the doctor said I already had sugar and slight protein in my urine. He said it could come from me eating lots of starches and sugars. I didn't tell him this, but I was eating fries from McDonald's and Burger King everyday. Just a small one, but I know that's not healthy. They just taste so good.:haha: Well, I cut that out because my health comes first. It could also mean I am developing gestational diabetes, which I am praying is not the case.:nope: If my 1 hr results come back above normal, he will send me for the 3 hr test. If that's bad as well, we have to talk a dietary plan and/or medication. So my fingers are crossed that it was just the fries I had been eating.
Other than the sugar thing, everything is going well. My princess is growing and I have to schedule the follow up ultrasound for 2 weeks when I enter the 3rd trimester. Hopefully her kidneys will be normal size and everything ok. Have a nice day ladies!!! :flower:

Here is my first FRER to post. I'm sad it's BFN :cry: but I know it's still too early.
I'm not giving up yet. I have had mild cramping low in my pelvis for a few days now. Fingers still crossed for my BFP. Hopefully this weekend. I have never gotten a BFP until the day before my cycle or the day of. So I still have hope. Lots of it!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Enjoy ladies...
More to come....

photo.jpg

Wow you Ladies have been busy! I always miss so much! Welcome to the newcomers! All are welcome in our crazy thread. Lots of caring, strong women here to help you on your journey wherever it takes you!

Seaweed...You look stunning! Can't wait for my hard preggo bump...My bump is there but it is jiggly!

Congrats on the good appt Shante! Hope the diabetes test is negative for you!

Keep the tests coming Jewelz! Love your positive attitude!

Ok ladies,
you know when you have that intuition and you just know???... well Im going to feel really foolish later on if Im wrong, but I swear I am just waiting on the test to say pregnant in a few days. My tummy is gerguling like crazy just like it did both times I was preggo. My back is still killing and Im so thirsty. Lots of wacked out dreams and I'm peeing like crazy. Mild cramping is every now and again still.

Mark my words, BFP in T-minus 6 days. If not, then my body is surely playin tricks on me. lets hope its not so and I am preggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->