"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Jewelz I bet you are totally right :yipee: I remember feeling exactly the same way in December. Can't wait to celebrate your BFP with you.

Stefanie, thanks for saying more about yourself...wow, I hope you get some good news from the blood tests! Please keep us posted :hugs:

Shante, so glad the checkup went well!! :happydance: Let us know about the 1-hr glucose test. When do you find out? I have to take mine in a week and I'm nervous about it! Remind me, have you had GD in any previous pregnancies?

Happy 26 weeks to some of us :yipee: and hope everyone is feeling well!

Seaweed, never had GD and honestly don't know anything about it. I have to do some research, but I'm pretty sure everything is fine. It was most likely my diet. I am starting my every 2 week prenatal visits, so I will know the results on June 19th. My follow up ultrasound is June 20th. So that will be an exciting week for me.

Jewelz, for me, a few days after O day I had a feeling I was preggers. But when it came time for me to test, I didn't expect it because I only had AF symptoms. And I had a m/c 2 months before my BFP on New Year's Eve. But my initial intuition was right. Hoping for great things for you. You will have your rainbow in no time!

Hoping and wishing for you Jewelz! I just felt preggo too...Hope your intuition is right!

Here are some bump pics for you ladies!

Attachments

• 12.6 weeks 2.jpg
    12.6 weeks 2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 12.6 weeks.jpg
    12.6 weeks.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4
Thanks ladies, I left work early today feeling kinda yucky. I have a bit of a headache right now and I just want to lay down. Had to cook dinner for my family though. I guess they have to eat or something, Pshhhhh....
Krippy your bump is perfect! I wanna rub it, its so beautiful!

I caved and bought my princess a few things, but not a lot.

Attachments

• 100_0753 (600x450).jpg
    100_0753 (600x450).jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_0752 (600x450).jpg
    100_0752 (600x450).jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
sunkiss, yes i absolutely agreed with what you said :).
Just thought i'd tell you a little about me. I'm 25 and my DH is 26. We have been married for 15 months and only TTC for just under 3 months now but I am in a bit of limbo at the moment. I am on CD49, 22dpo, 9 days late for AF but with BFNs and what i think was an evap yesterday (this morning was BFN). I had blood taken yesterday to test for hcg and various hormones etc and i have to call them on Monday for the results. While i was there they also found i had a UTI so am now on antibiotics which disappoints me as i was hoping the frequent peeing (sorry tmi) was a pregnancy symptom :(.
But on the brightside i'm glad i found this thread because it gives me hope :)

i took a look at ur chart n see the temps are not to reliable because of the timing is a lil off, but i seen ur explanation for that too, sometimes temping can cause a bit of anxiety, i know that happened for me initially n i would wake at off times but i got in to the groove of things the following mth. its really important to know when n if u are ovulating n ur ov kits are a lil off too so not sure when u have ur O. can u feel it when u O? or maybe u have some symptoms? are ur cycles always long? i believe i had pcos when i younger that went undiagnosed, i would not have normal cycles, missed periods at times n very long cycles. have u been tested, or is this normal for ur cycle...if ur cycles are not regular, they have diff meds that u can take to help u O n have shorter cycles, i wish i would have known this yrs ago!! def dont lose hope hunny, i never thought i would be able to conceive but it happened n it will for u too, u r on the right track with charting, thats wut helped me to learn about my cycle :hugs:

Ok ladies,
you know when you have that intuition and you just know???... well Im going to feel really foolish later on if Im wrong, but I swear I am just waiting on the test to say pregnant in a few days. My tummy is gerguling like crazy just like it did both times I was preggo. My back is still killing and Im so thirsty. Lots of wacked out dreams and I'm peeing like crazy. Mild cramping is every now and again still.

Mark my words, BFP in T-minus 6 days. If not, then my body is surely playin tricks on me. lets hope its not so and I am preggy.

oh yes!!! this is sounding just like the last time for u :happydance:!! u know i was staring side ways at ur test n had OH staring too :haha:!! way too early yet but still so fun to test, we just have too know!! come on bfp!!!

happy 26th week ladies, wooohooo 1 more til 3rd tri :happydance:!!

shante i bet it was the fries, i have to admit i been eating them too :haha: but cut down so happy they didnt alter my test cause i would have died to drink that damm drink again lol, it wasnt too bad tasting but gave me such a headache ugh!! love the baby clothes so precious, i am so tempted too n now u gonna start me up hee hee!!

okay so i couldnt see the bump in the past 3 weeks cause i been in hospital gowns but today i finally got dressed n was like oh there it goes :haha:!! yay i can see major progression since last one :happydance:

Attachments

• 475146_10150865875515785_648622927_o.jpg
    475146_10150865875515785_648622927_o.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
Sunkiss, you look awesome too!!! You ladies look so cute with your bumps. I'm excited for you all.

i took a look at ur chart n see the temps are not to reliable because of the timing is a lil off, but i seen ur explanation for that too, sometimes temping can cause a bit of anxiety, i know that happened for me initially n i would wake at off times but i got in to the groove of things the following mth. its really important to know when n if u are ovulating n ur ov kits are a lil off too so not sure when u have ur O. can u feel it when u O? or maybe u have some symptoms? are ur cycles always long? i believe i had pcos when i younger that went undiagnosed, i would not have normal cycles, missed periods at times n very long cycles. have u been tested, or is this normal for ur cycle...if ur cycles are not regular, they have diff meds that u can take to help u O n have shorter cycles, i wish i would have known this yrs ago!! def dont lose hope hunny, i never thought i would be able to conceive but it happened n it will for u too, u r on the right track with charting, thats wut helped me to learn about my cycle :hugs:

Yeah i've been thinking maybe I actually O'd on CD34, 36 or 38 but because I stopped doing OPKs because i got the FF crosshairs, i'm not sure. If it was any of those then I am still late for AF as i think my LP is 12 days. I did have some pains around the day FF thinks I O'd and I had them last cycle around O time too. I have been sleeping much better in the last couple of weeks or so, so those temps should all be correct.
When i had blood taken for a hcg test on wednesday they also took it for several other hormone tests so if there is anything like that wrong then it should be found. Also if i have pcos or something then it would be a fairly new thing as i had a u/s scan for something a year or 2 ago and they didn't find anything wrong. The wait for my results on Monday is going so slowly though!

Also your bump looks fantastic! :)

thanks hun :D!! oh yes that is good they r testing for hormones, always good to check it all out to be on the safe side, u can discuss it with ur doc also to see if any symptom would be related. r ur cycles regular? they seem a little long.. my lp is 12 days also..i tell u b4 ttc i had no idea about this cycle stuff, learned so much over the past year lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->