"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

:hugs: jewelz, sorry bout the witch hun but happy u will have a shot at next cycle, u may still get that march baby after all :D! i conceived olivia in june n was due march 1st!! yep i agree with shante, every other day is good enough, i didnt even have bd on the day i O but still caught that egg cause they were hanging out :D!!

eeyore first cycle ever using preseed worked for me too :D!! MrsMcD i remember reading about the eggwhites n that was gonna be my plan for the next mth if i didnt get my bfp, i heard great things about it as well!!

Same here Sun! First cycle with Preseed and it was done!

Ok ladies... I never posted the ultrasound pics that from the end of May. Take a look and tell me if you think it's a boy like they said :)

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb411/EeyoreGirl7700/GenderPic.jpg

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb411/EeyoreGirl7700/MayUltrasound.jpg

eeyore first cycle ever using preseed worked for me too :D!! MrsMcD i remember reading about the eggwhites n that was gonna be my plan for the next mth if i didnt get my bfp, i heard great things about it as well!!

Same here Sun! First cycle with Preseed and it was done!

Oo that is good to know. We used conceive plus the last 2 cycles and are trying preseed once the next one starts.

keep those legs raised for 20 mins after too stef and u dont need to use as much as the preseed as the instruction says, try a smaller amount first n see how u like it :winkwink:

eeyore awww first pics where baby starts looking like a real baby, so cute, they do look a lil boyish, we shall see for sure in a few weeks :D!!

keep those legs raised for 20 mins after too stef and u dont need to use as much as the preseed as the instruction says, try a smaller amount first n see how u like it :winkwink:

eeyore awww first pics where baby starts looking like a real baby, so cute, they do look a lil boyish, we shall see for sure in a few weeks :D!!

Apparently the picture that is hard to tell what it is, is the baby's butt shot lol.
Left foot is in the air with right leg partially viewable....

If anyone is planning to attend Childbirth Education classes, now would be the time to sign up for or look into them. Some classes are as long as once a week for 12 weeks. Others are 1 day long. And still others are 4 to 6 weeks long. But they are very informative and helpful. And I think being informed is the best way to avoid an unnecessary c-section, which there is a high incidence rate here in the U.S.
I had taken a Lamaze class with my first pregnancy(also I was afraid of the epidural and wanted to avoid it). My hubby and I felt a little out of place because I was 19 and he was 22, and the rest of the class was in their 30s and 40s. But we took in everything that was offered. The class teaches you all the stages of labor, stages of delivery, and baby and postpartum care, as well as some coping and breathing techniques for labor. Some even include information on inductions, epidurals vs IV narcotics, and natural labor enhancement tips. Now a days there are even online classes you can take at your own pace and in your own home.
Also, it may be beneficial to draft a birth plan now. That way you can discuss with your doctor what you would like and what you expect. Birth plans are good because your doctor will review it and let you know if anything in your plan has to be adjusted due to hospital policies.

I signed up a couple of months ago, our classes start next month. I'm super excited! :) I'm excited to be around other preggos and really excited to have my husband involved and learning everything with me. Our class is 5 weeks, every Thursday from I think 7-10PM. Something like that. I've been thinking about filling out a birth plan. I'll have to google and find a form I like :) Thanks for reminding me!

Ok ladies... I never posted the ultrasound pics that from the end of May. Take a look and tell me if you think it's a boy like they said :)

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb411/EeyoreGirl7700/GenderPic.jpg

I can definitely see what looks like boy parts!

~CLASSIFIED ADDS FOR TODAY~
TENANT NEEDED QUICKLY:

Live in Baby.
Pays well in Breast Milk and Bed Time Stories.
Responsibilities include:
-Crying when wanting/needing/or for nothing at all.
-Soiling self in diaper.
-Calls house owners Mama and Dada
-Smiles at own farts
-Unconditional love
Move in must be quick to allow for 9 months of growth.

AF showed up last night for me as well Jewelz :(

I'm out for the next cycle unless by some miracle I can ovulate 4 days later then normal?!

How to put off ovulation- why can't there be that kind of product out there.
Should ovulate on a sunday or monday and he's not home till thursday at lunch :(

The sience of it all is so frustrating when its not in my favour!

SO happy for you Jewelz- glad you are still in the running for next month.

Guess I will just have to buy a big lot of ovulation tests and do them, just incase and more so for my piece of mind that I didnt indeed ovulate before he got home- save me the TWW if not needed!

I hope for some miraculous reason you ovulate late this month!! OPK all the waay this month! Good luck Bree. I really want to be on the same plan as you are on.

Hi ladies, i've just got back from my doctors appointment and thought i'd update you. It was frustrating to say the least!
She said she didn't think it was a good idea to give me anything to make AF come. She is going to get me an appointment for a scan to see if there is anything wrong which i will get in the post at some point in the next couple of weeks and i also have to get blood taken again in 2 months. Also to take another pregnancy test in a week if AF still isn't here.
So right now i am in pretty much the same place as before. :growlmad:

I hope your ovulation is good to you this month and comes at the ideal time Bree!

Geez Stephanie I bet you feel pretty stuck right now. I'm so sorry hun. I would be equally as frustrated as you. Its like you feel it was a wasted trip to see the Dr for no help.

thats exactly how i feel! i mean i know its good that they will give me a scan at some point but it doesn't really help me now. :dohh:

shante the only birth plan i have is to keep me drugged up as i dont want to feel a thing lol!!! i have to say i am terrified of childbirth, although i cant wait for that beautiful day the pain of it all scares the hell outta me!! even though olivia was tiny i still went through it all n they made me do it natural, the pushing was easy cause of her size but good grief the labor was painful so i told my doc to have my epidural ready upon admission :haha:!! and then i went n watched some youtube vids of childbirth n i was a lil freaked out by it, especially the ones where they cut ur area (forgot what its called) omg i was sick over it. i have been watching and reading alot on childbirth though since i cant attend classes so at least i can still be informed :D!!

:hugs: bree

oh man that sucks big time stef, sorry hun, but on the bright side i think the scan is a good idea just to be on the safe side, still be an advocate though n speak up if u dont agree cause docs dont know everything, they would tell me a bunch of crap when i was younger, that oh ur fine n ur young so u have plenty of time to get pregnant, totally brushed me off instead of testing me, so i think its a good thing they are doing a scan to begin with, sorry that u have to be in limbo in the meantime though, thats the part that sucks :(!!

~CLASSIFIED ADDS FOR TODAY~
TENANT NEEDED QUICKLY:

Live in Baby.
Pays well in Breast Milk and Bed Time Stories.
Responsibilities include:
-Crying when wanting/needing/or for nothing at all.
-Soiling self in diaper.
-Calls house owners Mama and Dada
-Smiles at own farts
-Unconditional love
Move in must be quick to allow for 9 months of growth.

too cute :D

Sunkiss, the cut is called an episiotomy. Some doctors in my area automatically do it without even asking the patient. So make sure you discuss your options ahead of time because it will be crazy once labor starts and you likely won't remember. Personally, I would rather my doctor massage my perineum and let me just tear if it is to happen. In my experiences, my tears healed faster than my one episiotomy. Epidurals are ok, and even though I plan to go naturally I will request one if I feel I really need it. But I will try my best to avoid it as I still have back pain sometimes from the needles. I've had 2 epidurals out of my 6 kids.

Ladies,

What are you going to be getting for your (daddies) for Father's day?
My hubby is getting the Star Wars Triology in Blue Ray. He's so nerdy!! LOL Love my nerdy man though.

thanks for the tips shante, i figured they would ask, ok def have to discuss that one, the thought of the cut or tear scares me so much but everyone says u have so much pressure there u dont feel it n just want the baby out. its funny the things we are discussing now in 3rd tri, preparing n anxiety over delivery!! girl u are so brave to do it natural so many times!! when i was in labor all the pain was in my back n hips, like i could feel them spreading or something, i just knew with my next one i would def be drugged up lol, im not so good with pain lol. i could do it if i knew it would not take too long though, but man that labor last time was 12 hrs straight!! did u feel any pain with the labor or delivery with the epidural, cause i had a spinal with the cerlcage n i was numb but i still felt a lil discomforts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->