"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Okay had to share really quick before I go off to bed. Just a few shots :) He's got nice chubby cheeks and his daddy's nice full lips :) He kept putting his feet and hands in his face so it was hard to get many good picture but we got a few! He kept moving a lot too . Got to see a smile, a frown, a couple yawns and he was drinking some :)
600030_3240035092128_870499996_n.jpg

556215_3240034372110_488726047_n.jpg

576582_3240033692093_1439320565_n.jpg

Awww MrsMcD the pics are adorable. Such a handsome little man.

I wanted to get a 3d scan but OH wasnt too keen but just shown him these and hes really impressed maybe ill convince him! x

I am ok ladies, been busy with family over etc....hope all my ladies are doing well, I may not reply much but I am always reading posts and love our closeness.

I am feeling quite well, apart from a good kicking here and there. Work stressing me out a little but only 5 weeks until I finish :).

Got my GTT (diabetes) test on thursday so will update you all on how that goes....got to spend 3 hours sitting around a hospital and OH cant get time off work.

xxxxxx

So adorable MrsMcD! :cloud9:

C, good luck with your glucose test. I did the one-hour one last week and, happily, passed. Not so much fun though! I hope it goes by quickly and that the result is good!!

Oh and September 9th girls...28 weeks is here!!! :happydance: Congrats, you made it!!

Got my GTT (diabetes) test on thursday so will update you all on how that goes....got to spend 3 hours sitting around a hospital and OH cant get time off work.

xxxxxx

If your hospital doesn't have wifi, and if you have a laptop, maybe you can download a movie to watch to keep you occupied? I just had to do the 3 hour gtt but luckily had wifi so I watched a movie on Netflix. The movie was just over 2 hours and with all the breaks I had todo to actually have the blood drawn, the timing was perfect. As soon as the movie finished, I had my last draw done and it made the time pass a lot faster :)

Hi ladies - I hope I'm not intruding or anything but I just wanted to thank you all for being so strong, positive, supportive, and sweet :) I stumbled upon your thread by mistake and have spent days reading all the posts on the thread (I do realise this makes me seem like a stalker but I'm not honest! :blush:)

I wish all of you the best of luck with your pregnancies and lots of babydust to all those sweet ladies who haven't gotten or have lost their rainbows :( Reading about your pain and loss broke my heart yet your amazing strength filled me with hope and admiration.

Sunkiss - You're the sweetest lady ever and I wish you all the best. You truly have a heart of gold :) xx

Mrsmcd - Your son is sooo adorable! Good luck!! xx

My love, regards and best wishes to everyone on this thread xoxoxo

C1403, good luck with your testing. Hopefully my one hour results are fine and I won't have to do the three hour test. Glad to hear all is well.

MrsMcD, he is adorable!! I love those ultrasound pics. If I could afford them I would have them done too.

Beeba, hello and welcome. Thanks for the kind words. Best of luck to you as well on your ttc journey. :dust: Make sure to update us when you get your BFP.

Finally third trimester, 28 weeks!! :happydance: Wooohoooo. I'm so excited! I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks these past few days, but nothing alarming. I've bought my princess a few more small items, but nothing big yet. I plan to get the stroller and bed after the shower on 7/14. Glad to hear my favorite online ladies are doing well. :hugs:

i got myself a bit excited this morning when i thought i saw something on an hpt but i think i just had line-eye lol. please tell me i'm being ridiculous and nothing is there lol :haha::dohh:

Attachments

• edit3.jpg
    edit3.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 7
  • edit4.jpg
    edit4.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 9
really great news jewelz :happydance:

OMG MrsMcD, i want to squeeze silas chubby cheeks, he is absolutely adorable!!! its so kewl to see how much he has grown, its gives us some perspective of all of our babies growth at this stage as well :D!! he really looks like momma, eyes n all, so very cute, n look at that smile already melting hearts, u r gonna make me sneak to get one done when i get out of here lol :D!!

goodluck with ur testing c1403 :D!!

beeba, thank u so much for ur kind words hun, please stick around here with us, u r more than welcome to test, n share ur ttc journey here with us, truth is we r all poas addicts n seeing those bfp's is so exciting :D!! im so happy u found hope in this thread and i pray ur rainbow comes for u very soon, keep ur faith n prayer, it took so many years for me but i never gave up that hope n God answered my prayers, all the best to u :dust: :hugs:

yay shante i cant believe 28 weeks is finally here :happydance:!! so kewl we have the same due date n shower date hee hee :D!! i dont feel the BH cause the meds they have me on relaxes my uterus. yesterday we made our first purchase online for fayth, got her crib n mattress n a few outfits, ordering her stroller today n then we will wait for after the shower to see what we need :D!!

ummm stef, that doesnt look like line eye to me hun, i can see a faint line there!!! OMG this is exciting, please keep on testing this can very well be the start of ur bfp wooohooo :dust:

stef u got me staring at this test now :haha: that line looks like it has color too, can u get a frer to be sure?

Thanks hun, I just really don't want to get my hopes up. I've not told DH because he would only get too excited. I'm going to try to wait a few days then test again if AF still isn't here.

yes caution is def best hun, i sure hope this glimmer of hope turns into ur bfp!! cant wait to see ur next test :D!!

MrsMcD-OMG 3D ultrasound pics!!! I love those things and that is one good lookin baby in those pics. So neat to see those things.

C1403- Good luck on your testing on Thursday. Give us an update later on to let us know how it goes.

Beeba- You are so sweet. We do love our thread members too. You are more than welcome to come share in our ( mine and Bree's & Stefaine's) trying to conceive journey. The more the marrier we say!!

Shante and Sunkiss- Congrats on making it to 28 weeks!! So excited for you guys. Have lots and lots of fun at your babyshowers. Hugs to you ladies.

Stefanie- You do NOT have line eye on there. I can totally see a line too!! Woo-HOOOOOO TEST TEST TEST and TEST some more!!! Waiting to see a BFP for you!!!!

Seaweed- Good Morning hon!! Hope you are feeling well.

Have a wonderfu Monday ladies!!

i bought some FRERs when we went shopping just now but i'm too scared to do one because i just know its going to be negative :(. I'm going to wait until at least tomorrow morning.

Stef I think that's a line!! Can't wait for you to :test: again, but I do think it's smart to wait if the uncertainty feels frustrating. Everything crossed that you'll be seeing nice clear lines in the next few days! :dust:

i got myself a bit excited this morning when i thought i saw something on an hpt but i think i just had line-eye lol. please tell me i'm being ridiculous and nothing is there lol :haha::dohh:

That looks just like my first shadow of a BFP!!! This was mine. I took a FRER the next day and it was clear as a bell!! Can't wait to see your test tomorrow!!

Attachments

• maybe.jpg
    maybe.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 10
don't worry i will probably be posting on here before its even dry lol. i really do think it'll be a bfn tho x

krippy how r u hun? been thinking of u n congrats on 2nd tri wooohooo :happydance:!!! how is the morning sickness now? all the yucky stuff should be tapering off n the fun stuff begins :D!!

seaweed how is ur eyesight doing, did the doc give u any answers or reassurance?

stef positive vibes for u hunny, wouldnt u be so surprised if u O'd really late in ur cycle n this is ur bfp, as hard as it is to believe it really is possible :D!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->