"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

I would be extremely surprised! I'm so nervous about testing tomorrow now but i'm just working hard to convince myself today was a fluke. so i'm going to try not to think about it and relax with a cup of tea :coffee:

how are you all? x

girl i know how u feel, feels like i been there so many times n it really is nerve racking whew, i tell u one thing for sure, if u get ur bfp tomorrow or over the next few days as hcg builds up, there is ur reason why ur doc did not give u the provera, that would have been intervention there :D!! i have to say u r so patient to wait, i have no patience at all :haha:!!

i so hope you're right sunkiss! the reason i'm waiting until at least tomorrow morning is so whatever result it is i don't second guess it because its not fmu.

that makes total sense cause i drove myself mad with it really lol, keeping them crossed tight, n dont keep me waiting either cause i will be up early checking the thread :haha:!!

LOL Me too Sunkiss~ I'm excited to check this thread tomorrow now. Yay!! Team Stephanie!!

I'm 17dpo still no AF, no pregnancy symtpoms and 7 bfn :( This wait really is frustrating. I'm gonna wait till Friday and if the :witch: doesn't show her face till then, I'm going to get a blood test done FX

Honestly don't get your hopes up guys, i don't want to let you down lol

oh no guys, i've just started getting a little bit of pain which feels like AF :(

Good luck Beeba!! Fingers crossed for you too.

On No Steph~ That's no bueno at all. I hope you are wrong. :(

that could be a good thing stef, u know the thing about very early pregnancies is the symptoms are so much like af, its confusing at times to tell but i did cramp early on, n dont worry about disappointing us, i had so many bfn b4 that bfp finally came so u never know, n even if its not this cycle, u live to see n hope for the next n we will be right here on the edge of our seats waiting with u :D

beeba that sounds like a good idea to get the blood test, how long r ur cycles usually?

Thanks guy, fingers crossed that I'm wrong.

Beeba I think a blood test might be a good idea.

My cycles are usually around 30 - 34 days so I think I still have hope. I was a bit nauseous today and I know that's a pregnancy symptom but it could have been all in my head. Things get really fuzzy when ttc lol nothing seems to be real anymore. One minute I'm like "oh I'm nauseous" and then the other I'm like "Are you sure you actually felt that or was it something else"?

If I don't get pregnant soon I'm sure I'm gonna go crazy from symptom spotting and blind from squinting my eyes to find the line that isn't even there!

Beeba, how frustrating :hugs: Do you temp? How do you know how many DPO you are? In any case there is definitely still hope as long as AF isn't here yet!

Stef, I totally agree with Sunkiss, that crampy feeling can be a good thing...I had slight cramps from like 2 or 3 DPO all the way until AF would have been due. It's impossible to tell from symptoms alone. SO hoping you will see a proper positive tomorrow and know for sure. :hugs:

Sunkiss hon, thanks for asking about my eyesight...I can't remember whether I posted here about my doctor appointment. It actually wasn't reassuring at all, mostly confusing :wacko: the eye doctor was clearly in a hurry and did a pretty bad job of explaining what was going on. But I talked about it some more with my OB the next day and that made me feel a lot better. It sounds like it was BP-related, but due to high BP over a long period of time...whereas what matters for pregnancy is my BP now, which is good. So...just the same old waiting and hoping. How are you feeling today hon? :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well! I really have to get some more work done today...but...I think I'd rather take a nap! :p Anemia is a valid medical excuse, right?

Hey guys, I've been stalking this thread for quite a while. It was the first one I read through when I joined b&b! Since then, I have had 2 losses. One very early loss, mmc in September. And a more recent one - I should have been due December 7th. I'm not over either to be honest, but I'm getting by. I passed the first one naturally, but with the more recent mmc, I had a d&c. That was about 6 weeks ago and now I am either due for af or just had some implantation spotting. I think it's time to admit it, I'm already ttc... I'm 34 and got engaged a few months ago to my partner of 2 years. He's 35. We are trying for our first child. I am scared! And so glad to have people to talk to. It's been pretty intense and though I get a bit dramatic and hate that, it does absolutely no good to hold it all in. Ok, lots of love to everyone and

:dust:

Welcome horseypants...I know I've seen you around BnB :hugs: So sorry to hear about your losses. Those are a big deal and you deserve to take your time to heal. Lots of :dust: to you.

Thanks, seaweed eater, :hugs: it's good that I can come here and be truly happy to see other people's progress, like yours. For some reason, I'm so happy for you even though I get jealous of people in my real life! Hehhe. Congrats :). Only a few weeks to go! ...Of course you have a valid reason for a nap xoxo

FXed and sending lots of :dust: to Beeba, Stefanie, and Horseypants!! Hoping to see you guys :bfp: soon, along with Jewelz and Bree.

beeba sounds like u and stef are both having one of those wacky cycles, wouldnt it be something if u both got ur bfp's this mth!! omg i remember analyzing and questioning every symptom when i was ttc, it def is all part of the journey we go through!! even when i got the bfp i still analyzed symptoms like i wasnt having enough to be pregnant so it never stops, hey line eye is a ttc symptom too :haha:!! no one can understand better how we take test apart n look at it in different lights just to see a line, hey i even had a magnifying glass lol, fingers crossed tight for u both!!

hey horseypants, first i am so sorry for ur losses hun, my heart goes out to u :hugs:!! that pain n grieving never fully goes away cause ur heart will always long for ur babies, just a natural instinct of a mothers love, but with time it does get easier to bear n even though when ur rainbow comes, n it will come, it will never replace ur babies, nor will u ever forget them, but it will help fill the empty void ur feeling n make life easier to bear, u will have a new purpose!! i always tell mommies of angels, u must be some kinda special that God choose u to give him n angel, its wut got me through it :hugs:!! if u feel comfy enough to try again, i say go ahead as long as its safe to do so, it shows u are ready to move on (not forget) with ur life n u have not given up hope, n when u do get ur bfp, i know u will be worried as i was but like my doc told me, treat each pregnancy as a brand new one n celebrate it, i pray 3rd time is a charm, please keep us updated n be kind to urself :dust:!!

seaweed oh i am so happy ur pressure is doing good now, lets pray it continues that way whew!! it really did sound bp related but hey u never know n best to be cautious, so sorry the eye doc was not thorough, i really hate that, even more so in pregnancy, geeze we have enough to worry about at least take ur time n reassure me or if ur not sure refer me to who can ugh!!! thank God ur ob was able to better explain things :D!! yes the anemia will def drain u, sure is a damm good excuse lol but hey they say fatigue comes back in 3rd tri so we have that to look forward too also!!

well guys its bad news, the FRER was BFN this morning. I even took it out of the casing and all i could see was the antibody line where the dye would stick to :(. yesterday must have been an evap after all :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->