"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

im so sorry sweetheart, please be easy on urself n try not to feel to bummed about it :hugs:, i wish either af or ur bfp would come for u so u could move on from this stage, when will u get the scan ur doc suggested?

:cry: I'm sad for you StefanieC. I'm sorry honey. The limbo feeling is never fun at all.

Welcome Beeba and Horseypants! Happy to have you join our wonderful group of amazing women.

Sorry for the BFN this morning Stef! Stay strong love!

Silas is absolutely gorgeous MrsMcD! I love the pics...he is going to be such a fox! :)

Hello and Hugs to all my other beautiful ladies...Seaweed, Shante, Sunkiss, C, Jewelz, Bree, Eeyore!

I have had family come to stay and they are leaving today...I am excited to get back to my regular routine but sad to see them go. It was a great 10 days with my niece and nephew...lots of running around. I need some time to rest up! I hope that you are all well!

Thanks guys i really appreciate your kind words :hugs: i just want an answer either way now :(

sunkiss, i have to wait for a letter to arrive in the post with an appointment and who knows how long that could take :shrug:

Lots of :hugs: to you Stef hon...I'm sorry about the BFN. I hope you get some answers soon.

Krippy, how fun to have family over. You must be feeling a lot better than first tri by now to have run around with the kids! That's awesome :thumbup:

I'm sorry Stef :nope: As great as the price is for those ICs, they can seriously suck some times.

Welcome to beeba and horseypants :hi: This is really cool having all these new ladies around here! Glad you guys have joined us :)

Nothing new here at the moment really. I have an OB appointment today, and we usually get a really quick little scan so I'm going to see if he can measure Silas for us, I'm dying to know how big he is now! I'm a little nervous about getting a talkin' to about weight gain. I've gained 10 lbs so far which I know isn't much but when you start out "obese" you're only supposed to gain between 10-15 lbs so hopefully my doc will be okay with it. Last appointment he told me my weight gain was "impeccable" but I've gained 3 lbs in the last month, yikes. Oh well, I'm going to try to not worry too much.

girls i need my hand smacked! i kinda got the tests from this morning out of the trash to look again :blush:
the light antibody line from the FRER has dissappeared but there is now a really faint line on the IC that is ever so slightly less squinty than the one from yesterday. i know its an evap because i did it nearly 11 hours ago, whoops :dohh: why oh why did i get it back out, i think i need to start throwing the trash out right after i chuck tests out lol.

girls i need my hand smacked! i kinda got the tests from this morning out of the trash to look again :blush:
the light antibody line from the FRER has dissappeared but there is now a really faint line on the IC that is ever so slightly less squinty than the one from yesterday. i know its an evap because i did it nearly 11 hours ago, whoops :dohh: why oh why did i get it back out, i think i need to start throwing the trash out right after i chuck tests out lol.

Aw hon you're not supposed to do that :p only time and more tests, or (hopefully not) the arrival of AF, will tell. Personally I still have hope for you this cycle! :hugs:

i know its really bad. i think i need to go for a lie down because i'm feeling a bit nauseous and dizzy :(

stephaniec, sorry about the emotional roller coaster. i have my fingers crossed for you.

thanks ladies for the warm welcome. congrats to krippy and mrsMcD <3
hi sunkiss! u look beautiful in your pic xoxoxoxox

.....i'm 6 weeks post d&c and im spotting. (brown spotting last night and the night before) i know it's got to be some kind of weird start to af but i keep tricking myself into thinking i'm prego. it's torture. i don't have proper cramps or anything and last ngiht i was reading stuff online that said some people had this minimal brown spotting and then had to wait another 8 weeks for a real af! at least if that's where i'm headed, hopefully you all will have 8 weeks worth of news as i wait for something to happen.

good luck everyone, regardless of where you're at today <3

ok lying down is boring so am now on here again lol.
i thought i'd upload the pics i took this morning of this mornings IC test on the ever so slight chance there is anything to see, not that there is.

Attachments

• IMAG0197.jpg
    IMAG0197.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0198.jpg
    IMAG0198.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 8
Stefanie, you remind me of myself so much. It's cute! I just can't even sit still or relax when I think I may see a line fo some sort. It's mid numbing isn't it?

I do see a bit of a line on the first test for sure. Not sure what it is though. I dont see any color in the line though. :(

i'm going to try to not test again until Friday now (yeah right :haha:)

Aww I used to do that too, don't worry I think a lot of us did :) Sometimes I would just hide them somewhere I could easily get to them later on, sometimes I would stuff them down in the trash and then dig them out hours later. I messed around editing the second picture you posted and I see something too. There's still hope! You aren't out until the wicked witch shows!

i said i wouldn't test again until Friday but you guys are making me tempted to do it tomorrow lol

:hi: krippy, glad to see ur doing good hun :D!!

MrsMc if u dont sit down somewhere with ur 10lb gain, i am so jealous :haha:!! forget about that obese crap, u r pregnant n u did an awesome job by only gaining 10 lbs, please do not even feel bad about that!! n quite frankly i know wut the bmi chart says but u carry ur weight very well n look far from obese :D!!

horseypants my first cycle after my loss was really wacky, it took a few cycles for my hormones to balance out again, my doc said that was pretty normal n common, i was brown spotting alot too, but by my 2nd cycle i started to feel normal again n thats when i got my bfp :D!!

stef, i laughed so hard when i read about the trash cause it remind me of the many times i did that lol!! i drove my OH crazy about those lines n going back n forth with it especially if i had a little glimmer there!! i agree with the other ladies by saying u still have a very good shot n are still in the game as long as af is not here so lets keep our fingers crossed we still get the bfp :D!!

stef i am still seeing a faint on the 2nd test too, i think i read the ic are suppose to be very sensitive, maybe even more than frer but i did read about evaps with them too so it can go either way, lets just pray frer was not as sensitive n hcg is still building, oh n u r a bonafide poas addict like us so i know i will be seeing a test tomorrow :haha:!!

ah what are you guys doing to me lol.
well we will see if you are right tomorrow sunkiss, as i am off to bed because i'm getting a bit emotional about everything and think sleep is the best thing for it. night girls x

Wake up and POAS for us! LOL Get some rest honey and we will see what tomorrow holds for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->